Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Rafael Nadal Defeats Wawrinka To Lift 10th French Open - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rafael Nadal Defeats Wawrinka To Lift 10th French Open (348 Views)

Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) / The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rafael Nadal Defeats Wawrinka To Lift 10th French Open by 360gistpilot(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rafael Nadal beats Stan Wawrinka 6-2, 6-3, 6-1 to claim his 10th French Open title.
The Spanish tennis player completed La Decima and collected his 15th grand slam title with a storming 6-2, 6-3, 6-1 victory over the world No3 at Roland Garros on Sunday.

Rafael Nadal speaks. “It’s really
unbelievable, to win the 10th is incredible, it’s very special. I’d like to thank all of you today. I’m very emotional. I try my best in all the events but the feeling I have here is impossible to describe. For me, the nerves, the adrenaline I feel when I play on this court is impossible to compare. It’s the most important event in my career, so to win here is something I cannot describe.”

http://www.360gistpilot.com/2017/06/rafael-nadal-defeats-wawrinka-to-lift.html?m=1

Re: Rafael Nadal Defeats Wawrinka To Lift 10th French Open by azimibraun: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na wa o! This guy went down completely and in no time he is back up and On top. He never gave up.

1 Like

Re: Rafael Nadal Defeats Wawrinka To Lift 10th French Open by Ayconq(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nadal; king of clay indeed! Happy for him. Stan lost to a better player.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Chalobah ‘can Leave Chelsea For £5m’ / Nikon Users Vs Canon Users Football Match / Afang Soup Was Delicious Next Is Nigerian Jollof Rice For Me -winner #chamberlai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.