Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? (29857 Views)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by pmc01(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa
You dey mind that one? Are you a learner?
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Swegzfreak: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
What if she buys food and package it like she cooked it since you are so bent on food testing,how will you now ascertain her cooking prowess before deciding to marry her?

Na God dey bless person for this marriage thing OP,no be by our might,if e good you thank am,e no good still thank am grin
How is that going to work when she is meant to cook the food in ur kitchen where you are helping to chop Onions? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Munae(f): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
cool
why is your English this bad?
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by exlinklodge: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
ask urself
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
pmc01:
Na your type dey marry wife wey go dey carry manual cook last last.
I still consult google and YouTube in order to prepare certain foods... Its no biggy as long as d food is delicious. Mine always is though cos its in d family.
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ishilove:
My neighbour's wife is a terrible cook but their marriage is waxing strong (I think) so food shouldn't be a yardstick. However, If a lady says she can cook please don't take her word for it. Find a way to lure her into cooking for you at least once. Feign illness or something but just get her to cook, otherwise you will spend the rest of your married life eating tasteless and flavourless meals like my poor neighbour.

The taste of the porridge is in the eating. Cooking for your man once in a while doesn't make you a slave to him.
4 9ja you must cook oh, cos if the inlaws come yawa don gas B dat,Growing up, mothers should always teach kids especially girls how to cook,very important.
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Caustics: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Munae:
why is your English this bad?
really?
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Khonifer: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

So why hasn't she tried to learn on her own? why wait after you start having issues with your husband concerning little things like food

It could be that she hasn't found reason to learn yet. She might be someone who has servants at her beck and call, or just doesn't like the whole cooking idea.

Honestly, when I was on my own I ate day and night at a buka. But when she's married and reality sets in, she would have no choice but to learn.

Besides. I don't think something so trivial as food is enough to cause problems between couples.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by onlymase(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
No try am oh
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
I still consult google and YouTube in order to prepare certain foods... Its no biggy as long as d food is delicious. Mine always is though cos its in d family.
Google for your native food or food not native to you
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

If I were a guy, I won't even marry a lady I haven't emmm let alone eaten her food. I'm a Christian! Let no body quote me.
Then you're marrying food then. Hahaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Fransisco911(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Not at all....

It is almost like getting married without shagging your partner.

That is how my neighbor's fiance used Indomie spice to make custard.

LOL
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by subtlemee(f): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
erico2k2:

How is that going to work when she is meant to cook the food in ur kitchen where you are helping to chop Onions? grin grin

Anything can happen within seconds in which both of you left the kitchen for the food to simmer and she went back to check if the salt is okay and the food pack was hidden in one of the cupboards tongue
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
that is even small. my neighbours wife used grounded ogbono to cook big pot of stew for the family this easter. She had to sleep at my place for 4 days because her husband wanted to kill her. the stew and chicken and meat all wasted. stew was drawing like draw soup. she said she thought it was crayfish
I'm sure it was a mistake. I've mistaken Sugar for garri before when I wanted to make EBA... Anything is possible
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by bewla(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
What if she buys food and package it like she cooked it since you are so bent on food testing,how will you now ascertain her cooking prowess before deciding to marry her?

Na God dey bless person for this marriage thing OP,no be by our might,if e good you thank am,e no good still thank am grin
like that M T N advertising data on radio
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by marksleek25: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
na wetin be that rubbish line of "trust your woman when she says she can cook"? How i go marry babe wey no sabi cook? That line is a load of crap! Babe wey no sabi cook na no no for my side. Trust my foot! Cook make i see you abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by marksleek25: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
I'm sure it was a mistake. I've mistaken Sugar for garri before when I wanted to make EBA... Anything is possible
come on! You get colour blindness? How white take resemble yellow?!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by tabisegroup(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:

How can u go to d market to carryout physics practical for waec instead of doing it in the lab? grin
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by plenty155(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
never never never
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Jabioro: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where is the relationship, mutuality, understanding, passion cohabiting and all crown of love.. impossicant.. forget it not good will ever come out from such traces..
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:

Anything can happen within seconds in which both of you left the kitchen for the food to simmer and she went back to check if the salt is okay and the food pack was hidden in one of the cupboards tongue
Then that kinda woman can kill you, those are the once we pray not to meet.
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
marksleek25:
come on! You get colour blindness? How white take resemble yellow?!!!
It was in d evening and I was distracted by one stupid movie... Just wasted one Kongo of sugar sad
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by TONYFJ(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:
So I have this question that caused controversy today while I was hanging out with some female friends from church. About 8 of us. 2 Guys, 6 ladies.

So I said jokingly that I would never marry a lady that has never cooked for me OR that I have never eating her food. If a lady says she can cook and I have never eaten her food, How do I then believe that she can actually do what she says ?

O boy, come and see how these ladies reacted angrily. Saying stuff like Oh, So you want marry a servant that would just be cooking for you, Women are not your servants oh, blah blah blah.

Their main point was: If a lady says she can cook, A man should take her for her word. She can decide to cook out of her own will, she can also decide she will never cook while courting

I had to just calm the ladies down with jokes & pet them, make dem no come break my head. undecided

And I'm wondering, Does this even make any sense ?

what kind of food?
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
erico2k2:

Google for your native food or food not native to you
Native and non native food.
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by LePrezident(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Not at all....

It is almost like getting married without shagging your partner.

That is how my neighbor's fiance used Indomie spice to make custard.

Hahaha, OMG this guy you're legend. I usually don't entertain trolls, but man I'll have to follow you #Respek

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by martineverest(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
i dont understand,is food a major criterion for marriage What an archaic mentality.

If she posseses all what i want in my woman and doesnt know how to cook,as a good cook,i will teach her how to prepare good food

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Native and non native food.
ok ohh, native food you should learn from MUM< very important unless you nor gree.I have four sisters, my Mum always gave them part of the JOB when it was cooking time.Im not judging, just stating my observations.
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by marksleek25: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
It was in d evening and I was distracted by one stupid movie... Just wasted one Kongo of sugar sad
let me guess-an indian movie?
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
really?

your english okay dear, please just ignore
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
No don't .A lady should know how to cook to please her herself, family and her guy. She should cook out of love not because it's mandatory but again guys shouldn't wait or depend on ladies meal.They should know how to cook because cooking is just one of the basics of having a good home. Yes love covers all but remember ladies that someonelse will take your guy through food if you are not ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt / Child Rescued After Being Washed Into A Canal In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.