Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

An Email To Nairabet Recent Fraudulent Service Provision - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Email To Nairabet Recent Fraudulent Service Provision (807 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Mary Onyali-Omagbemi / Goodnews To Nairabet Customers / Problem Depositing Money To Nairabet Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Email To Nairabet Recent Fraudulent Service Provision by Eyanmukaila(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dear Team/Sir/Ma,

Congrats to you Nairabet on your successfully carried out strategies that you had employed since last month to take money from your customers and block them from placing bets on sure games when necessary once again today just like you do every other day when there are important matches.

I am not entirely surprised that this is happening simply because guilty conscience will not allow you respond to previously sent emails on customers' plight over the aforementioned mind bugling experiences with your company in recent times as you have refused to deal with the challenges to allow us place bets today again with so many sure games and tomorrow you will come out to say you are the best betting platform in Nigeria by enriching yourselves on the back of tricking your customers.

Remember this act might not continue for too long before the entire public realise this as some sort of deception, as the world is now a global market where information gets spread very quickly. The earlier you realise you are hurting your base badly and discouraging newcomers as your planned actions are fast becoming too suspicious, the better for you since it is now a norm with you to purposely impose system related errors to bar customers from placing bets after loading their accounts and then device excuses such as "use Firefox Mozilla or Google Chrome", "Reselect your games", "Discard games already picked and replace with ones you haven't picked" as if we were fools that did not know what games we ought to bet on, etc, at crucial game periods.

Just so you know, people are aware of this and are watching.

Regards,

Re: An Email To Nairabet Recent Fraudulent Service Provision by Olibboy: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akin Alabi must to see this. check him on instagram @akinalabi. founder of nairabet.
Re: An Email To Nairabet Recent Fraudulent Service Provision by Eyanmukaila(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Series of bashing via tagged twitter messages had been done but they never replied and don't think they ever will... I am suspecting it is a thing of guilty conscience that in fact they are doing exactly that they were being accused of. No other competitions in the same betting business with them have ever recorded such complaints from their customers for such a tailored method of collecting from customers the way nairabet does as all u can notice them do is to disable bet placements whenever they are undergoing system upgrade and all. Nairabet don dey turn fraud, it actually started during the last period of premiership matches but we all thought it was just a one off thing until last month. The thing turn weekly strategy and it was obvious they are doing it on purpose for Illegal gains.
Re: An Email To Nairabet Recent Fraudulent Service Provision by larrrymore(m): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2017
they start this rubbish immediately after champions league final
Re: An Email To Nairabet Recent Fraudulent Service Provision by Thundeh(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
It's very annoying yesterday while trying to place a bet on Nigerian premier league. I was restricted from making cool cash yesterday because all the games I selected were won,but Nairabet prevented me from placing the bet. Bet9ja all the way, porting out...
Re: An Email To Nairabet Recent Fraudulent Service Provision by uczay(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Thank God I've not funded my account with them which I recently opened. Never knew they are fraud. Bet9ja gat me.

(1) (Reply)

5odd Pay After Win / Mikel Turned Down Briefcase Of Cash / Sure Daily Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.