Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. (2826 Views)

Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar / AREWA Youths React To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by drsugar: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
*THE YOUTHS Of ODUDUWA REPUBLIC LAGOS DECLARATION – 10TH JUNE 2017*

In view of recent events in the political space called Nigeria, *we, the youths of Oduduwa Republic occupying the geographical space called South West of Nigeria* hereby categorically state without any reservation that *we are sick and tired of the generational threats of the Igbo extraction of this forced union, to go their separate ways in what they call Biafra*.

_*In this threat we were born, in this threat we’ve lived our lives and if care is not taken, in this same threat our children will grow up and give birth to their own children.*_ It is unfortunate that our fathers do not realize the enormous damage they do to our personalities and confidence by keeping quiet all these years *making us look like the Igbos are doing us a favour by cohabiting with us, occupying our space, enjoying our resources* and even to the point of dominating our political arena. *OUR GENERATION MUST END THIS NONSENSE*.

Without wasting time in going to the details of the issues, as the whole world knows too well where we are coming from, where we are and where we are likely to end up, we wish to make it abundantly clear that *we shall no longer tolerate the madness of the Igbo region intimidating, harassing and defrauding the Yoruba nation with their empty calls for Biafra*.

As from today, *the 7th day of June 2017, any mention of Biafra again on our soil will automatically, without recourse to any other warning, earn the Igbos an eviction notice* from all of the Six States that form *ODUDUWA REPUBLIC namely, for the avoidance of doubts, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti*. We shall within three months of such act of agitation for Biafra do everything possible to chase the Igbos out of our land so we all can leave in peace and regain our dignity as a human race.

_*If you are my wife or my husband and every morning you wake up, you threaten to divorce me, one day, no matter how gentle and loving I am, I will get tired of your threats and accept your proposal,*_ that exactly is the stage we are now. But note that you cannot divorce me and still insist you want to live in my house or keep occupying my space. You cannot divorce me and still insist on sleeping with me forever, it cannot just work. You divorce me, you go your way and allow somebody else who values me, who will not be abusing and cursing me everyday of my life to move in and occupy the space. *It’s just common sense*.

It should be noted that we are not by this declaration asking the Igbos to leave our space, however, the choice is theirs. If you want to live within the *ODUDUWA REPUBLIC*, you must henceforth shut up, shut down your agitation for Biafra, *respect us as a people, your loving and accommodating hosts and choose to live in peace with us*, otherwise, any three months from the time you carry out any Biafra activity again, we will make sure you vacate our land. The fact that our fathers have tolerated this nonsense for ages does not make all of us stupid, *Oduduwa lineage is never a cowardly race, we only don’t react intuitively, even the Igbo race should know by now that everyone has been pushed to the wall and if you think this is an empty threat, we dare you to dare us*.

We are using this medium also to call on all Nigerian citizens of Yoruba extraction living, working or sojourning in any part of the Southern region of the Nigeria to, as a matter of urgency, begin to make a relocation plan. *Home is home, nowhere else is better than home*. Please do not allow this time bomb to catch you unawares. Most of the people parading themselves as *Yoruba leaders will not take any proactive steps now because their children and family members are not in any of those areas, they are rather scattered all over the US and Europe* so be careful in listening to their assurances of nothing will happen. Your destiny is in your hands, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere else but your life first.

In conclusion, we call on all political, social and religious leaders in Nigeria to prevail on the Igbos to either stop talking about Biafra or immediately begin to relocate to their country as we will not be held responsible for the consequences of their action or inaction henceforth. This declaration goes for any tribe, region or group of people that cannot stand our guts on our soil. A word is enough for the wise.

Long Live Oduduwa Republic
*ODUDUWA A GBE WA O*.

Signed
*The Secretary General*
THE YOUTHS OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC *(YOR)*

Source:
http://newsrescue.com/bury-biafra-get-land-youths-oduduwa-republic-lagos-declaration/#axzz4jikvg5UK
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by edo3(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
No name?

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by OVI75(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
One Idiot Arewanistan Sat down to Write this Gibberish..

The Ignoramus Didn't Realise it's called Oodua Republic....

Writer is A Nairalander

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by BuariCopyPaste: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caterpillar ant go also follow shake body....
After na animal him be...

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by Ugomba(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
The One Nigeria e-rats are getting mad day by day. Blackmail can't stop Igbos leaving this zoo.

5 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by OVI75(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
The Writer Is A pained Nairaland Nonentity...

These guys Continue to hide faceless Forums And Yarn Gibberish...

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by Flatties: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol.
Wet in consign me

1 Like

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by LionDeLeo: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who the hell is not tired of this nonsense they keep disturbing us with in this country?

Everyone is just fed up for God's sake.

How will people be the highest beneficiaries of an association yet they are the noisiest threatening everyone with secession?

What the do they take themselves for.

Abeg they should pack their things and get the fvck away Jor.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by APCsupporter: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ugomba:
The One Nigeria e-rats are getting mad day by day.
Blackmail can't stop Igbos leaving this zoo.

they just told you to go
arewa youths have told you to go.

what else do you want?

5 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by OVI75(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Who the hell is not tired of this nonsense they keep disturbing us with in this country?

How will people be the highest beneficiaries of an association yet they are the noisiest threatening everyone with secession?

Nonsense.

Am Very Sure A Handsome Generous Igbo guy Stole Ur Galfrnd.

D Way Biafra Matters Torments u,Suicide might not be Far...

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by APCsupporter: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
OVI75:
One Idiot Arewanistan Sat down to Write this Gibberish..

The Ignoramus Didn't Realise it's called Oodua Republic....

Writer is A Nairalander

keep deceiving yourself. Nigerians are tired of your threats and are telling you to do your worst?!

5 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by APCsupporter: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
OVI75:

he is tired of your daily threats and insults. it is now left for you to prove to the world that you want biafra by going back to the south east

4 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by LionDeLeo: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
OVI75:

You can be sure of anything, your biz.

What I know is that the illiterate iporks touts have constituted nuisance in this country and everyone is tired of their excesses

1 Like

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by mrLhanray(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by mrLhanray(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
really, this is not from we the real yorubas. An average yoruba knows that what we have in this country is onesided government.
I reject this write up, it's about time northerners know that the entire south is fed up with theirr partisan politics. We the current generation are educated and know what we want
no matter how you spin it, all southerners have inter married each other. there is more love and less hate. how can a sane individual live in his country as a 2nd or 3rd class citizen.
a good example was how someone I know went for a navy recruitment, most of the northerners they Brought in during exams could barely write their names, believe me they were chose over the well educated southerners that wrote exam.
Yorubas must also agitate for reformative restructuring or form south nigeria.
all southerners should unite and fight for this course, the north want to have it all for themselves. Yet they've under-developed their region, despite the firm grip they have over others

3 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by APCsupporter: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by IfeNtinye: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

You can be sure of anything, your biz.

What I know is that the illiterate iporks touts have constituted nuisance in this country and everyone is tired of their excesses
[/s]
better than those from illiterate useless tribe that believes that mixing human skull + fresh head + vagina = cash

bunch of ewedu grinding cretins

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by IfeNtinye: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Nonsense.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by cjrane: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
@op,
Abooki wishful thinking. The alliances this time around will shock them. They said nothing will change in Nigeria, we shall see about that.

Meanwhile, the peaceful struggle for Biafra should not be concerned with the distraction intended by the so called Fulani youths quit order.

Biafrans in the north should relocate without further delay. If you cannot or will not leave, then send back your wives and kids for their safety as you all arrange yourselves in groups of men to defend your properties. Any property you cannot defend, just burn it and move over to the next to take up positions.

As for Fulanis living in our area, monitor them closely but do not molest them until their people strike in the north

1 Like

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by blackpanda: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Everybody is sick of hearing their Biafra nonsense like they are doing anybody a favour. Igbo's should go back to the east
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by akpamuomenka: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Head miners

4 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by swedbase(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
YOU PEOPLE WILL KILL SOMEBODY IN THIS FORUM
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by swedbase(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Head miners

YOU PEOPLE WILL KILL SOMEBODY IN THIS FORUM

1 Like

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by SHAKABOOM: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

they just told you to go
arewa youths have told you to go.

what else do you want?
My frend make it constitutional..Aren't you tired of displaying ur stupidity here daily.

1 Like

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by SHAKABOOM: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Head miners
Hahahahahaha! They are all UGLEE ad empty as dia flag cheesy dirty ugly lazy coneheads

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by OBAGADAFFI: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
YOR ko ROY ni.
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by APCsupporter: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

My frend make it constitutional..Aren't you tired of displaying ur stupidity here daily.

am I a senator? don't you have representatives?

who sounds more stupid between the two of us?
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by gprincead(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
When British citizens started demanding for brexit, other countries within European union didn't start demanding they leave their region or country if they ever mention brexit again. The statement accredited to the self acclaimed educated Yoruba's is shameful. It shows their mypoic and uncivilised tendencies.

Nnamdi KANU is an individual with ideologies. If he had made a provocative statements, its ok to respond him in like manner but using such as an excuse to target other igbos is very childish.

Biafra goes beyond Nnamdi KANU and millions of Igbos demanding bifaexit has been doing so peacefully without resort to any violence. Just like British nationals, Biafrans demand for referendum. I sincerely expect the educated or civilised Yoruba youths whom I presumed should know what referendum means to join the call that will prevail federal government of Nigeria granting referendum to Igbo's as such will profer permanent solution to biafra agitation. With such, Igbo's will either leave or stay as obtained in British referendum and the threat of eviction wouldn't be necessary.

Let's use our wisdom to approach issues or at least behave like other human being in civilised countries and not like animals.

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
IfeNtinye:
[s][/s]
better than those from illiterate useless tribe that believes that mixing human skull + fresh head + vagina = cash

bunch of ewedu grinding cretins

Still far better than the NwaOsu descendants of Cain from the region of Okija shrine of Clifford Orji.
They pioneered trade in human parts in modern day Nigeria just as Cain, their descendant, pioneered murder in the world.
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 19, 2019
Avatar, avatar, notification, notification – good, friend.
Re: October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babagindas' quote comes to mind.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Runs From Nigeria As Biafra Wins UN Debate / Why Are Yorubas Obsessed With Igbos? / Anambra State - The Bad Nature Of Road In Nnewi Main Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.