Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends (20727 Views)

Reno Omokri: Facts About GEJ And Pmb's Goverment / How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank / Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by KahlDrogo(m): 4:46am On Jun 12, 2017
KINGwax007:
Lol..marketing strategy..

No be only world record, na planetary record!
I was wondering what kind of "world record" a 419er like Reno O'mockery could actually break..

A book that has been reviewed by only THREE CUSTOMERS and stands at NUMBER 9, 613 on bestseller list is the rubbish these jonathanians are bragging broke world record.

I bet the world record it broke and is breaking is that of the worst performing book ever! Jonathan must have been drunk as usual before posting that nonsense.

I wonder why some people deliberately chose to be so dull.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by malele(m): 4:48am On Jun 12, 2017
deomelo:
The rubbish is on the number one best seller list, but the same rubbish has only 3 customer reviews and it's ranked 9,613 on the same Amazon best sellers list ...... Foolish clowns fooling themselves with their own dumb and unintelligent lies. grin grin

They must be talking about otuoke amazon forest ranking grin grin

Who in their rightu mind go pay for that rubbish. grin grin grin

Ur screen shot has no info

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by seunmsg(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

It is called statistics, just post a link of one for us to compare the books with, that's all.

I don't need to post any link for you. The reviews of Adeniyi's book was widely read on Nairaland before it was launched but this your world record breaking book is currently ranked 9613 on amazon with just 3 customer reviews. The facts speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by ivolt: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2017
kid23:
The simple truth is that Nigeria is not united
IF YOU ARE A PRESIDENT FROM IGBO YOUR DOWNFALL WILL BE PLOTTED BY OTHER TRIBESMEN D SAME GOES FOR OTHERS
D BEST THING IS US GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS
#DIVIDE PEACEFULLY NOW

Even family members plot their own downfall,
are you going to call for family separation ?
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by koladebrainiac(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2017
just checked now its not trending now hian.. already lying sef
that means na llie i go read inside
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by magoo10(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Now the truth about GEJ administration us out,let's see if this clueless govt will continue blaming him for their colosal failure after 2years

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by idu1(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This is my first time of hearing about the book; thus shows how aweful it must be.

Segun Adeniyi's book was the talk of the entire political atmosphere in Nigeria. There were reviews in every TV station that knew it's worth. There were excerpts for us to read weeks before its publication and it was a major talking point everywhere.

Reno should do better than this. I am sure he was just writing a one sided view of things were as Adeniyi have a balanced view and toured the country, getting interviews. Till date, none of the people he quoted had come out to say they were quoted out of context.

PS: this book will only become popular when Nairaland pushes it to front-page tomorrow (Monday) morning. That is when other bloggers will feature it (as most of them depend on Nairaland for its major news feed).
If the mods decide to ignore this book here and not move it to front-page, many people won't hear about the book talk more eof it's content.

Why are you hating Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by EmmyDJourno: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Destined2win:
How many likes are you looking for?

You are the brand new stupidest kid on the block. But you can be funny though

You didn't meet his intelligent assertions with intelligence, you just went off talking like a tout, dondii of life, if you send me any dumb comment ehhhen mtchew
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by exlinklodge: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2017
ok
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by myjobsfinder(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2017
grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by 9jagoodman: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
deomelo:
The rubbish is on the number one best seller list, but the same rubbish has only 3 customer reviews and it's ranked 9,613 on the same Amazon best sellers list ...... Foolish clowns fooling themselves with their own dumb and unintelligent lies. grin grin

Who in their right mind go pay for that rubbish. grin grin grin

Check your font
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by elmessiahs(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2017
abiambo:
you ve obviously never gone to otuoke.
im sure you cannot afford to buy the book so just stay tuned you will see spinets here on NL
am sure you will be able to know facts from fiction
this pmb govt has been on the propaganda far too long forgetting they are no longer opposition
i pity for the ppl who voted them into power
there was were i wrote my last jamb in 2015,i tell you otueke is nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by okriches(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Your foolishness has degrees.
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by EmmyDJourno: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
The worst sort of leader is a weak leader undecided

"Boko Haram is our brothers and sisters"

"It's stealing not corruption"

"PDP should come account for my 2.7trilion spent in the election"

How do you defend a President who met $23B in excess crude oil account, the price of Crude was $100/Barrel, only for him to leave office with $2B in the same excess crude oil account, a shameless mismanager, who wasted our lives

This GEJ is a dumb and gullible man, blaming everyone but himself for his obvious deficiencies, people like Reno Omokri are still milking him dry like those in his administration​

Please Note: Only intelligent people will follow me see my truth cool

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2017
deomelo:

Be objective in your criticisms.

Below are 2014 literature content estimates of Amazon which would have increased exponentially by 2017.

Also find the attached a screenshot of the the present position of the said book as one of the bestselling books in its category.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by MaziOmenuko: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:

Why are you hating Jonathan?

Hate? Why would I hate on the dude that opened our national treasury to his gang of forty thieves?

I have nothing but disappointment for him.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by PointB: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Nice one. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by abiambo(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2017
elmessiahs:
there was were i wrote my last jamb in 2015,i tell you otueke is nothing to write home about
U wrote jamb in 2015 ... nice

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by paradigmshift(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Realdeals:
No excerpt for us to glance unless we buy, Na whao! it seems GEJ is really broke.
broke , wake up from sleep
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by bitcoinvin(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see...

That was why you didn't construct any road in Otuoke abi?
That was why you handed over to PMB?
That was why you and your wife stole our generations money?

GEJ just like I told you on that radio programme, you are a shame to democracy

then Abacha is a blessing to ur kindered..
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by douchesnozzle(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Have already ordered for this book.
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by opius: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see...

That was why you didn't construct any road in Otuoke abi?
That was why you handed over to PMB?
That was why you and your wife stole our generations money?

GEJ just like I told you on that radio programme, you are a shame to democracy

Keep quiet joo
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by Carlyboi(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
i dont give a Bleep bout the book GEJ,Reno Mockery it will be mostly piece of crap!lets say Buhari has not covered himself in glory,but i wont still vote Gej out cos of all the shenaningans and stealing that went under his nose.No matter the excuse or explanations put forward on his behalf he simply wasnt man in enough or incompetent for letting that to happen!he was the fucking GCFR for crying out loud!So no Excuse!As regards the book Gej,Reno,the book,and his apologists can all go and die in oshiomole's voice!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by nevilbot: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2017
"The book have narrated Nigerian politics from a narrow minded and one sided perspective. The book lacks objectivity in analysis from beginning to end. The author expresses his grievances and discomfort over the defeats of President Jonathan. How can one blamed US President for Jonathan electoral defeats in Nigeria? I'll not take Mr Reno serious he is good at fabricating lies. The author should have addressed questions as such: How much Nigeria generated during Jonathan? How much was the crude oil price then and now? How many millions Nigerian lifted from poverty during GEJ presidency? Are the Nigerians secured under Jonathan? Why all international anti agencies rated Nigeria low when Jonathan was the president?. The book might be useful for those who knows Nigerian politics but not for...."

that is one of the 3 reviews on amazon dey are bragging abt. saves me the stress of reading the book
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by donnie(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This is my first time of hearing about the book; thus shows how aweful it must be.

Segun Adeniyi's book was the talk of the entire political atmosphere in Nigeria. There were reviews in every TV station that knew it's worth. There were excerpts for us to read weeks before its publication and it was a major talking point everywhere.

Reno should do better than this. I am sure he was just writing a one sided view of things were as Adeniyi have a balanced view and toured the country, getting interviews. Till date, none of the people he quoted had come out to say they were quoted out of context.

PS: this book will only become popular when Nairaland pushes it to front-page tomorrow (Monday) morning. That is when other bloggers will feature it (as most of them depend on Nairaland for its major news feed).
If the mods decide to ignore this book here and not move it to front-page, many people won't hear about the book talk more eof it's content.

True but not in all cases, I started certain threads that got thousands of views even though the mods pretended not to see it.
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by daygee12: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Am tired of dis Reno Omokirikiri. Take heart your time don go.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by new2012: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2017
abiambo:

U wrote jamb in 2015 ... nice

Now you know the calibre of people you argue with on nairaland
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by Elbowroom: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2017
deomelo:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / Security Operatives Arrest PDP Leaders In Osogbo - PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.