Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends (20748 Views)

Reno Omokri: Facts About GEJ And Pmb's Goverment / How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank / Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by sekem: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...wanted to visit Amazon until I saw your post. No need again. Nairaland will give it the much desired publicity. If I was seun, they will have to pay through their nose before this thread sees any front-page. Imagine rank #9613, I didn't even know there were up to 9k books on Amazon. It must be the least sold books there.

Maazi, I'm so glad you are not seun

If not eh

Your own extortion no go get part two

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by wickyyolo: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see...

That was why you didn't construct any road in Otuoke abi?
That was why you handed over to PMB?
That was why you and your wife stole our generations money?

GEJ just like I told you on that radio programme, you are a shame to democracy

have you been to otuoke ?

all you said is fiction.
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by Barryotu3(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
GEJ will always remain my hero.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by RemyAO: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Put it on okada books...what's the price?
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by yungeez(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
anybody wen don read d book, abeg come nairaland come surmarise am 4 us, God Bless
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
You want me to read a book titled 'Facts v. fiction' written by a Yahoo pastor, a partisan hack and your lackey about how you run your country to the ground through greed and incompetence? No, I'll pass, I got better thing to do with my time.
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by marcondo13: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by marcondo13: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I was wondering what kind of "world record" a 419er like Reno O'mockery could actually break..

A book that has been reviewed by only THREE CUSTOMERS and stands at NUMBER 9, 613 on bestseller list is the rubbish these jonathanians are bragging broke world record.

I bet the world record it broke and is breaking is that of the worst performing book ever! Jonathan must have been drunk as usual before posting that nonsense.

I wonder why some people deliberately chose to be so dull.

Enter class and some people will still refuse to learn after they have been forced to go to school! Since you are not as inebriated as GEJ, please,use Google to search and understand the difference between a book review and book purchase! SMH

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#5 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch
#9 in Books > History > World > Religious > Religion, Politics & State
#9 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Church & State
https://www.amazon.com/Facts-Versus-Fiction-Jonathan-Conspiracies/dp/0998182931/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1497281440&sr=1-1
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by nkayclement: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
please i have tried using my atm card in buying this book on amazon.com, my order has been declined twice.

how do i go about it? or do know anywhere i can purchase it NIGERIA.
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by nkayclement: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
marcondo13:

Enter class and some people will still refuse to learn after they have been forced to go to school! Since you are not as inebriated as GEJ, please,use Google to search and understand the difference between a book review and book purchase! SMH

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#5 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch
#9 in Books > History > World > Religious > Religion, Politics & State
#9 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Church & State
https://www.amazon.com/Facts-Versus-Fiction-Jonathan-Conspiracies/dp/0998182931/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1497281440&sr=1-1

please how can i get the book, its been twice that i have been declined on amazon, do you know anywhere i can buy this book in nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends by greenmonk: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
seunmsg:

You guys are really funny. Nobody is talking about Omokri/Jonathan's book. The above statistics is nothing but propaganda to hype the book. Segun Adeniyi's book trended nationally on social media including Nairaland and enjoyed national review in almost all major news platform weeks before it was even released.
I have not heard any significant revelation made in Omokri's book and I am even sure you've not read it but here you are calling the book the truth and calling someone else effort a cacophony of lies. We should learn to always be more objective in our comments instead of ranting based on sentiments.
Can anything other than lies come out of APC? For starters where is our president?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ / Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida / 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.