Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,453 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pls Lets Live As One And Embrace Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Lets Live As One And Embrace Peace (276 Views)

Amotekun Not Regional Outfit - IGP, SouthWest Governors Embrace Community Police / In Sallah Message, Buhari Urges Nigerians To Embrace Peace & Rise Above Division / Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Lets Live As One And Embrace Peace by chibuikenicole: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Whether Nnamdi Kanu or Femi Fani-Kayode or Ango Abdulllahi or the so called Arewa youths or Asari Dokubo, the value is the same.

These men cannot represent our aspiration as a nation. You are a nation wrecker if you support any of them in the public, private or in disguise. Following them can only lead you to the Highway to Anarchy.

They do not have the mandate of anybody to act in any manner. They preach hate, violence and bigotry. Say NO to them now.

I want us to understand that those folks we see on CNN carrying torn bags and dressed in rags in war zones are not your usual poor labourer you pay peanuts for doing menial jobs. They were the rich men and women of the war zones. They were the middle and upper middle class of the war zones.

The process started with locking themselves up in well secured mansions. The next stage they ran away with armoured SUVs and other four wheel drives when the fighting got close to their mansions. At a point they were not able to buy petrol to fuel the vehicles because there was non to buy. They abandoned their vehicles and took important possessions from them and moved on to the refugee camps. From there they became what you see on CNN. So, do not think when there is war in Nigeria you will simply fly or run away. You will be conscripted to fight the war.

Do you know something? Your promoters and instigators in diaspora will be gallivanting all over the globe attending worthless peace conferences, staying in the best hotels, eating the best meals and of course sleeping with top of the range babes.

What about you? If you are not at the war front battling to be alive, you will be in one famine infested locality feeding on wild roots and struggling to be alive.

At the end of the day, your instigators will return home to preach no victor, no vanquished. They will use the usual phrase “never again” and start another round of looting.

My duty is to tell you the truth and my conscience is my ultimate judge. Whatever you make of my position is absolutely your problem and yours alone

(1) (Reply)

14,575 Cooks Hired To Feed 1.2m Pupils, Says FG / Politics / Pleasehhelp Me With An Honest Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.