Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Alice Kitchen And Events - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alice Kitchen And Events (268 Views)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Alice Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963: "They Gave Me 200 Pounds, Singer Sewing Machine" / Alice Alache Akla Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alice Kitchen And Events by Godfreytimesblo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
There are two principal kinds of food in life; the marital and the edible food...very important and sincerely what one can't or shouldn't do without.

The taste of this kinds of food matter a lot that it essentially keeps or attracts one to itself. On the strength of this perspective (looking at the edible food) Alice Kitchen and events is not just aiming to have you find good taste in their catering services but ensures it's a taste you most certainly sure can't resist.

Mr Olutayo Olushola, leadership and management consultant, NLP practitioner who facilitated the leadership and leadership development workshop shook his head agreeably to the no-resist taste taste he was enjoying as he ate vegetable soup (efo riro) with semo made by Alice Kitchen and Events, who was the official caterer at the Leadership and Leadership Development Workshop (LLDW 2017).

Participants of the workshop, who happen to be pastors of Testimonial Chapel International nation-wide , looked forward to the tea-breaks and lunches during the 4-day workshop, owing to the fact that the taste they did find in the food was indeed a taste one can't resist.

Alice Kitchen and Events is not limited to catering services, they are also into Event planning, Decorations, Rentals, Small Chops, Cocktails, Souvenirs and lots more.

With this thriving event company, your event is at its best.

CEO, Alice Akinyede told Godfrey Times excitement is impossible when there's no competition so finding the industry highly competitive is exciting to me not challenging.

"I am in the place of my passion...my focus is where my passion is and my passion is exciting. This industry is very verse, everyone with his/her own crowd. My passion drives me to my crowd and my focus guides me.competitions are opportunities so a competitive industry is a sphere or an area of opportunities".she added.

Call:08029715565 Whatsapp:08067016889 BB:2B17A49A Instagram:@alicekitchenl

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds,wallpapers And Laminate Floors! / Bonesnack: Release Ring Back Tune To His Hit Song Need A Woman / Our News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.