Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

"Banana Fall On You" Davido Tells Girl On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Banana Fall On You" Davido Tells Girl On Twitter (1747 Views)

OMG!!! Davido Finally Explain What He Meant By (banana Fall On You) See Shocking / Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply / "Go And Meet Davido, He Has 30 Billion" Wizkid Tells Girl Hitting On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Banana Fall On You" Davido Tells Girl On Twitter by donblade85555(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
A girl posted a pic of her butt on twitter and this is what davido said about it.

cc: lalasticlala
cc:seun

Re: "Banana Fall On You" Davido Tells Girl On Twitter by Ajewealth123(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2017
donblade85555:
A girl posted a pic of her butt on twitter and this is what davido said about it.

cc: lalasticlala
cc:seun
whats the correlation between davido and the firl's fat ass?
Omo see ass mhen
Re: "Banana Fall On You" Davido Tells Girl On Twitter by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Banana fall on you undecided *RIP English* cry
Re: "Banana Fall On You" Davido Tells Girl On Twitter by karllemah44(m): 3:23am On Jun 12, 2017
cry dear davido. When will you give us lyrics that befits your age now? Instead of all this "sipi brukututu" kinda lyrics
Re: "Banana Fall On You" Davido Tells Girl On Twitter by axortedbabe(f): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2017
elmagnifo:
Banana fall on you undecided *RIP English* cry
accept my"sinparty"
Re: "Banana Fall On You" Davido Tells Girl On Twitter by donblade85555(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2017
karllemah44:
cry dear davido. When will you give us lyrics that befits your age now? Instead of all this "sipi brukututu" kinda lyrics
lol

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Girl Who Gave Birth To Twins At 14 Gets Admission Into A University / I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag / Hire Me As Hack-a-joystick Commissioner For Lagos”- Lola Omotayo Tells Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.