Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership (12850 Views)

Ready To Be A Sub Distributor For Golden Penny Flour And Other Of Their Products / Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors / !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by coreseam: 2:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc is the nations leading food business company providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers. Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc is a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Good) company that has been part of Nigerians at home and abroad since September 1960. FMN services Nigerians through world class brands like Golden Penny Semovita, Golden Penny Noodles, Golden Penny Spagetti, Golden Penny Spagettini (Tiny), Golden Penny Macaroni, Golden Penny Flour and Golden Penny Sugar.

The company is steering the green revolution in Nigeria with the use of locally sourced materials to develop and produce unique consumer products for local markets. This strategy is reducing dependence on imported raw materials and creating value for businesses, consumers and the nation at large.

Do you want to be a Sub-Distributor or Wholesale dealer with Golden Penny? Are you already a Sub-Distributor, Wholesale Dealer, Big time Retailer of Golden Penny Products? You can contact me on 09025874118, am a distributor located in Ikorodu lagos.

FMCG Products business is very lucrative. You'll surely reap the reward of your investment when you invest in it. Simply because food is a daily necessity and hence must be gotten from the right source.

Lets us be your partner

2 Likes

Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by coreseam: 5:20am On Jun 13, 2017
Food is life.
Make us your supplier of the Golden Penny Range of products

Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by kennypoju(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Like to be a whole sell partnership in abeokuta ogun state
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by coreseam: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
kennypoju:
Like to be a whole sell partnership in abeokuta ogun state
Thanks for your interest.

Can you reach me on 09025874118 so we can talk?

And agree on next steps.

1 Like

Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Ayemileto(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2017
I'm interested. location is Akure.
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Dodjie(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can one be a distributor in another Country??
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by coreseam: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dodjie:
Can one be a distributor in another Country??
Which country?
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Sparkles003(f): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sub distributor Lagos.
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Dodjie(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
coreseam:

Which country?

Ghana
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by bukoju(f): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks. I am interested, but my business location is at Lokoja,the Kogi state capital.
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by coreseam: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Dodjie:

Ghana
Sorry for the delayed response.

I will confirm and get back to you
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by coreseam: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2017
bukoju:
Thanks. I am interested, but my business location is at Lokoja,the Kogi state capital.

You can be a distributor in Kogi but you will have to contact the company on modalities
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Dodjie(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2017
coreseam:

Sorry for the delayed response.

I will confirm and get back to you

Still waiting for your Response
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by pstjoga: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2018
coreseam:
Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc is the nations leading food business company providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers. Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc is a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Good) company that has been part of Nigerians at home and abroad since September 1960. FMN services Nigerians through world class brands like Golden Penny Semovita, Golden Penny Noodles, Golden Penny Spagetti, Golden Penny Spagettini (Tiny), Golden Penny Macaroni, Golden Penny Flour and Golden Penny Sugar.

The company is steering the green revolution in Nigeria with the use of locally sourced materials to develop and produce unique consumer products for local markets. This strategy is reducing dependence on imported raw materials and creating value for businesses, consumers and the nation at large.

Do you want to be a Sub-Distributor or Wholesale dealer with Golden Penny? Are you already a Sub-Distributor, Wholesale Dealer, Big time Retailer of Golden Penny Products? You can contact me on 09025874118, am a distributor located in Ikorodu lagos.

FMCG Products business is very lucrative. You'll surely reap the reward of your investment when you invest in it. Simply because food is a daily necessity and hence must be gotten from the right source.

Lets us be your partner
Want to be a distributor in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by homies100: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
I want to be a sub-distributor...I m in Mowe, Ogun state.
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Deeblink: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
I want to be sub distributor... Lagos
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Deeblink: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
I want to be a sub distributor... Contact me am in lagos
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Seyifunmi33: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
coreseam:

Lets us be your partner
I want to be a sub distributor in sango ota,Ogun state
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Ijscholar: 4:55pm On May 03, 2020
I want to be a sub distributor in enugu.
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Ngosi: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
I want to be subdistributorship my location is Ojodu Berger Lagos
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by dbestuncle: 2:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Are u still in Lokoja, Kogi State?
I am looking forward to doing this business too. Let's chat maybe we can run it together

coreseam:

You can be a distributor in Kogi but you will have to contact the company on modalities
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Kennyvic262: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please can you explain more on wholesales partnership
Re: Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership by Kennyvic262: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please is there golden penny distributor in Akure, Ondostate. That one can get goods and be selling in wholesales

(1) (Reply)

Your Benefits And Commissions On Quick Teller Paypoints / Cheap and affordable peanut machine at N70,000 / AFFORDABLE PEANUT COATING MACHINE MANUFACTURER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.