Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

!!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK (4520 Views)

Sole Distributorship / Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership / Make 200- 400k monthly selling our fast moving F.M.C.G Product. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello,
Good day Nairalanders

From the Desk of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED (RC.186398)

Let me start by giving kudos to Karin001, she has done a wonderful Job and she should continue with her good works as this will bring income to different individuals.

International Business Solutions Limited (RC.186398) was incorporated in 1991 is a wholly indigenous company of highly experienced and articulate information experts and we have been delivering for over 25years as we have an enviable record in the service we render.

As a young director of the Company with passion for humanity and entrepreneurship, I decided to venture into the business of being a Major Distributor of FMCG, the challenge I had was not the capital but how the goods will disseminate to the market as there are lots of Distributors both Major, Sub and Wholesalers and other problems like not meeting up to the target given monthly/ quarterly by the FMCG Production Companies in which it was highlighted that even Major Distributors that want to meet their target either sell below the company’s Price or collect loan and buy more goods and just stock up in their warehouse and because of the highlighted reasons, I came up with a perfect idea that will benefit us all.

Note: It took me 4months to really design the practical workout of the plan.

1 Like

Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
The business that one can venture in this country is FMCG be it selling of food stuffs, farm products etc or as a distributor of FMCG products.

I will give a practically example, I have a friend that we left University together, I was searching for job and eventually got a job in a bank earning good salary, after several Job hunting with a Second Class upper, my friend decided to venture into farming (Tomato, Water Melon, Onions and plantain). Now as I speak he earns more than 200,000 monthly more than the salary I earned as a banker as he has nicknamed himself as Porch Farmer.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
With Major Distributors, Sub distributors etc that are springing up, it has not solely affected the unemployed positively, I have had this idea since, but I had to really plan it out and also try it out if it will work out successfully. Once again I give kudos to Karin001 that at least individuals can still earn an extra income with her plan. I am Open to competitors like me because at the end it will benefit the masses both the unemployed and the employed that want to earn an extra income.

I came up with this idea that one can become a MEGA FMCG DISTRIBUTOR without spending a Single DIME.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
I took the next step and put in a proposal to one of the FMCG Companies, I was shocked I was invited for a meeting few days to the proposal, though I didn’t honor it because have not done the ground work needed and later it dawned on me that it was all about more sales for them and not necessarily the initial Capital deposited.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am waiting sir
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Okoh1:
I am waiting sir
Kindly be patient. I will soon get to the point, i just want to take it slowly for easy understanding.
We Continue Tomorrow
Stay Tuned
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by Analee(f): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2017
pls hw do one distribut without spendn a dime.pls i av bin looking for an opportunity to wok wit ds FCMG,bt dont know how to go abt it,or who to give me the needed connection,pls can somone help?am based n Ph
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
I Notice that All Of A Sudden Everybody Wants To Be Either A Major Distributor, Sub Distributor Or Wholesaler All Because They Have The Capital Without Any Marketing Strategy And Get Stucked Up Getting The Marketing Channel That Will Enable Dem Meet Targets Set By This F.M.C.G Companies To Enable Dem Get A Rebate

Our Mission

To Build A Secured And Distributive Network Across The Market To Deliver Seamlessly To The Retailers

Our Vision

To Be The Leading Distributive Network Of F.M.C.G Products In Nigeria

In The Course Of This Platform Many Underemployed, Unemployed And Even The Employed Can Earn An Income Without Much Stress.

Given 6months Frm Now, One Can Earn Comfortably Minimum Of 100k
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Many Are Yet To Wake Up From Their Slumber That Though With Ur First Degree, Master's And Other Professional Certificate, The Country Has Nothing To Offer

Look Around You, U Will See That There Are Several Opportunities One Could Tap Into But Our Mind Is Being Clouded And We Pursue Things That Are Not Necessarily Beneficial To Us.

Lets Quickly Do A Survey, Where U Are Staying, Can U Count The Number Of Shops That Surrounds U That Sells F.M.C.G Products Be It Maggi, Indomie, Spaghetti Etc

I Hope U Can See The Future Of What Am Saying

1 Like

Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
As a Major Distributor, we already have the F.M.C.G companies we are working with, all we need are more retailers to work with.

Most Major Distributors necessarily don't have huge staff base except that the Sub Distributors buy from them and they sell to the wholesaler who later sells to the retailers

As a company we are here to build a Secured And Distributive Network across the Market to deliver seamlessly to the Retailers, hence using the Nairaland Platform and other Platforms.

Its a WIN WIN [/b]as both the Individuals and the company gets to benefit immensely as we get to distribute more products and Individuals in our network get to earn between [b]20k to 100k depending on the shops/stores they have in their vicinity

We are looking at Lagos State and Oyo State then we move on Gradually to other States
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Those that are interested in this wonderful venture and easy business... should register in this link on my signature using their full details as KYC will be conducted.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by deking(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Great initiative.

Please keep it coming.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
deking:
Great initiative.

Please keep it coming.
Thanks, I Wil Explain The Full Methodology And How One Can Earn Between 20k And 100k Minimum Monthly
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
can people from Ogun state benefit from it especially sango axis which is very close to Lagos
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2017
olakunleben16:
can people from Ogun state benefit from it especially sango axis which is very close to Lagos
Yes, We Are Looking Into It As It Is Closer, Basically We Are Taking Into Consideration All States Bt Stil On The Creation Stage As We Wil Group Diff States Under One State
Kaduna State Is A Vocal Point For The North. This Will Be Concluded This Week
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Analee:
pls hw do one distribut without spendn a dime.pls i av bin looking for an opportunity to wok wit ds FCMG,bt dont know how to go abt it,or who to give me the needed connection,pls can somone help?am based n Ph
We Already Have That Settled
Watch Out On The Thread, We Will Soon Get To Ur State.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by Analee(f): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2017
vone2000tolu:

We Already Have That Settled
Watch Out On The Thread, We Will Soon Get To Ur State.
kk.bt pls dnt 4get to mention me,wen d tym comes.tnxxx
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2017
vone2000tolu:

Yes, We Are Looking Into It As It Is Closer, Basically We Are Taking Into Consideration All States Bt Stil On The Creation Stage As We Wil Group Diff States Under One State
Kaduna State Is A Vocal Point For The North. This Will Be Concluded This Week

alright following bumper to bumper
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2017
To All Those Who Are Filling The Forms, Make Sure U Fill The Right Form Based On The State You Are And Also Duplication Will Disqualify Any Person Found Wanting

Note: Proper KYC Would Be Conducted Therefore All Forms Are To Be Filled Correctly.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Analee:
kk.bt pls dnt 4get to mention me,wen d tym comes.tnxxx
Wil Definitely Do That
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Though I Already Know The F.M.C.G Products We Are Starting First With, One Must Come To Mind On What Moves The Market Generally
Example Is That Maggi Which Is A Product Of Nestle Made The Highest Sales And Also Frm D North Region
One Could Imagine Indomie Which Was Once A Product Of Nestle Back Then, Now A Product Of Dufil, See The Traction It Has Made Due To Strong Distributive Channels

One Cant Just Venture Into Any Product Just Like That, I Mean New Products, Because Though It May Widely Be Acceptd In A Particular Area, It May Nt Neccesarily Be Accepted In Another Area.

Look At WAW Detergent, Its Presence Is More In Ibadan Than Other Areas And I Wont Be Surprised That Most People May Nt Knw The Product And This Is A Product That Will Compete With Klin If Well Channelled Because Of Its Effectiveness.

The Whole Idea Is Not To Disrupt Anybody's Business As The Market Is Big For Everyone, Be It The Sub Distributor And The Wholesalers
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
We Are Just Creating A Better Channel Where Both The Underemployed, Unemployed And Employed Can Earn An Income
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by Ab4all(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2017
so far so good, your focus is in lagos and oyo state. anyway i hope u have plans for those outside those two states.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Ab4all:
so far so good, your focus is in lagos and oyo state. anyway i hope u have plans for those outside those two states.
We Have Plans For All States, We Just Taking It Slowly, As I Said States Will Be Coverd By Regions

Just Watch Out On The Thread.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by blackylola(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
cool Awwww what a wonderful thread, I must be part of this
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
As Anyone Imagined That No Matter The Business U Venture To Do Must Put In Mind The Populace ( Underemployed, Unemployed And Employed ) To Be Of Huge Benefits.

Look At The Likes Of Bet9ja, Jumia And Co, They Could Easily Have Branches Everywhere Bt Their Staff Strenght Wil Be Few And Sales Wil Be Less Compared To The Platform Of Having Agents That Can Employ Minimum Of 2 Staffs And Also Establish More Outlets Putting Smiles On People's Faces

Bet9ja Alone Has More Than 10000 Agents, Now With Other Bookmakers

Jumia With Its Jforce Network Has More Than 10000 Agents

Imagine Businesses Are Springed Up To Have This Channel, This Will Inturn Put Smiles In One's Face

I Have A Friend That Collects More Than 500k As Commission Frm Bet9ja And We Had A Discussion That If He Was Working With The Number Of Years He Has Worked With Bet9ja, Its Possible He May Stil Be Earning Maybe Below 100k

Another Wonderful Opportunity Is Here And Its A Road To Becoming A Sub Distributor And Making Cool Cash
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by blackylola(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
vone2000tolu:
As Anyone Imagined That No Matter The Business U Venture To Do Must Put In Mind The Populace ( Underemployed, Unemployed And Employed ) To Be Of Huge Benefits.

Look At The Likes Of Bet9ja, Jumia And Co, They Could Easily Have Branches Everywhere Bt Their Staff Strenght Wil Be Few And Sales Wil Be Less Compared To The Platform Of Having Agents That Can Employ Minimum Of 2 Staffs And Also Establish More Outlets Putting Smiles On People's Faces

Bet9ja Alone Has More Than 10000 Agents, Now With Other Bookmakers

Jumia With Its Jforce Network Has More Than 10000 Agents

Imagine Businesses Are Springed Up To Have This Channel, This Will Inturn Put Smiles In One's Face

I Have A Friend That Collects More Than 500k As Commission Frm Bet9ja And We Had A Discussion That If He Was Working With The Number Of Years He Has Worked With Bet9ja, Its Possible He May Stil Be Earning Maybe Below 100k

Another Wonderful Opportunity Is Here And Its A Road To Becoming A Sub Distributor And Making Cool Cash
Kindly assist me, am finding it difficult to register using the link on your signature. Error msg: my browser is old version. Am using blackberry
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
blackylola:
Kindly assist me, am finding it difficult to register using the link on your signature. Error msg: my browser is old version. Am using blackberry

Try Updating Your Browser Or Download Mozillg Firefox Or UC Browser And Let Me Knw If It Has Solved The Issue
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by blackylola(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
vone2000tolu:

Try Updating Your Browser Or Download Mozillg Firefox Or UC Browser And Let Me Knw If It Has Solved The Issue

Hi, the two software are not compatible with bbm. NP I will try it with my android when I get home. Many thanks
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
blackylola:

Hi, the two software are not compatible with bbm. NP I will try it with my wife's android when I get home. Many thanks
Welcome. For Easily Compilation, We Choose That Method.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by vone2000tolu: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good Day Nairalanders,
Though The Turn Out Has Been Huge Due To Different Platforms We Used And We See That It Will Be Of Great Benefit To The Public, We The Management Have Agreed To Make It Open To All States, So We Take Off Together.
The Links For All State Registration Will Be Posted By Weekend

Among Us Will Be Assigned Leadership Roles Be It Within The Local Govt And Regions.

We Have A Target Number We Intend To Start With, And Make Sure The Details Provided Is Where U Currently Reside, Cos In The Course Of Business And U Are Found Wanting, U Are Evicted From The System Without Notice.

Also Make Sure The Contact Number U Fill Is Your Main Line As To Get Quick Updates From Us.
Re: !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK by Analee(f): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
vone2000tolu:
Wil Definitely Do That
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

From your Mobile phone, advertise on Vanguard Newspaper online for N50 only / Wonders Of Wonderful Kola / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.