Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls (18806 Views)

Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum / Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I pray they yield to the advice... I've created a thread on that before and I know the number of ladies that attacked me for it.

A LAZY LADY DOESN'T DESERVE A RICH MAN.

Well, what you saw is just a tip of the iceberg compared to what men experience.
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by Bism(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
watch her role in jennifers diary. She looks pretty without those paraphernalia on her body now.
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by olusayeroyagi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Deeypeey:
All I see is saggy tits...
#Olympushasfallen
this guy no get chill oh lolz still rotfl
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by jfleece(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
To all smelling girls out there, if u see a guy that has the potential to succeed u shd help him constructively and endeavor to induce positivity into him by opening his eyes to see his great future, if as a lady u re frm a poor home and u call another guy broke, pls make sure I don't catch you, cos if I do I will bleep and give u over to all my niggiz and wen they are done.. We will kiss ur broke ass good bye..
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by Humility017(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sirhethat12:

So are you saying a woman should not make demands of her man just because she is rich? just because I can afford to recharge my phone does not mean I can't ask my man to help me with it.

BTW, Ever heard of logic? the statement I made (the one you quoted) is a deduction from Beverly statement, it does not totally define my view on the subject. she said we shouldn't call guys broke because they can't give us things we can't afford, so that means we can call them broke if they can't give us things we can afford! Someone earning 600k monthly can see a man earning 200 K monthly as broke but a jobless woman has no right to call a man earning 200 K monthly broke.

from your first paragraph @
so pathetic that in Nigeria so many relationship as an avenue to satisfy their selfish interest
to the guys an avenue to get sex....while the ladies an avenue to get regular stipends and financial cover.....
making a demand is not the problem. but judging a man simply because he is unable to meet your demands....is uncivil
second paragraph @ good you made me know where you got your words from.....
but still it all depends on our perception..... who a broke man or woman is....
to some it may mean...one lacking physical cash or not engaged in a well paying job to others it may just be one who lack hope ...or one of no prospect, ideas and vision....
it all depends....
nice chatting wit you. though I appreciate
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by indodon(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
tell them ooooooo!!!
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by rhames(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nzuri Wa Subhi
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Sirhethat12:
Then it's safe to call them broke if they can't afford to give me things I CAN AFFORD?

long story short; the rich should go after the rich and the poor should follow their kind. c'est finis!
undecided
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2017
jfleece:
To all smelling girls out there, if u see a guy that has the potential to succeed u shd help him constructively and endeavor to induce positivity into him by opening his eyes to see his great future, if as a lady u re frm a poor home and u call another guy broke, pls make sure I don't catch you, cos if I do I will bleep and give u over to all my niggiz and wen they are done.. We will kiss ur broke ass good bye..

Imagine this thing is trying to contact me. Don't try it again.
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by jfleece(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Imagine this thing is trying to contact me. Don't try it again.
look at this dirty idiot... U think I do online romance?? Native fowl.
Re: Stop Calling Men Broke, Beverly Osu Reprimands Girls by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
jfleece:
look at this dirty idiot... U think I do online romance?? Native fowl.

Your PM request was denied. Don't try it again!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) / Abdullahi Isa No-Sweat Is Dead / Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.