Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (58231 Views)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by poseidon12: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2017
grayht:
see wetin that police man with rifle wear for leg..

useless government

Shameful. I see many of them walking around in sandals.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by CCDav1: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2017
highrise07:

http://sunnewsonline.com/how-i-evaded-police-manhunt-for-years-suspected-kidnap-kingpin/

And so ? So what happen now that you were caught? So this your big head nothing dey am.. Iwang! This tribe eh never stop to amazed us.. Isoryt..name checkers Association of Nairaland I see una
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Ehi07(f): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Olowogbogboro in action. This is the hand of God! More evil people will be caught & brought to justice. Innoccent & hardworking Nigerians have suffered enough.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by poseidon12: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
ruggedtimi:
.na wa...feeding on other people's hustle. He should list down the names of his victim and the gvt should sell all his properties to pay back his victims...I know they cant pay the exact amount to each. F*ckng kidnappers.

Exactly. That's what they should do. And most of those guys that paid big were kept for months.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by sekem: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2017
akpamuomenka:
There's no diff. between this criminal and IBB OBJ GEJ PMB ASIWAJU OUK SARAKI ATIKU and all the Nigerian politicians.

But why Wii you call yasef akpa amu?
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Nazeren:
Dope. I've always thought about this as well. Especially letting the public in on their trade secrets. Perhaps it's because they know they've reached their doom anyway.

Well they have nothing to lose or gain. keeping mute is better grin
Someday day cud escape nd continue "business".
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by manikspears: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2017
he started from the bottom now he is here grin
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by einsteine(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2017
He is too high profile to be killed extrajudicially. As for the death sentence, a long trial awaits him and even when convicted, it would take years before he can be executed.

It is more likely he would get a long jail term where he would most likely live a cushy life.

Executions are not as common as you think.

Jakumo:

He never claimed NOT to have been present when the serial murders were committed, AND he clearly identified who specifically pulled the trigger, implying that he WAS present during not one, but SEVERAL cold-blooded murders. Let us watch how swiftly the wheels of justice turn for this heathen, and then perhaps return here to this forum to debate the INEVITABLE outcome now inbound for this killer.

Legality aside, it is HIGHLY unlikely that this monster will emerge from this predicament alive, given that he represents a clear and present danger to any person resident in Nigeria that is known to possess a little disposable income. It is HIGHLY unlikely that this captured crime boss will be allowed to bribe his way out before he dies of gunshot wounds "while trying to escape", or of a broken neck, when the noose of justice snaps tight around his chicken neck and summarily dispatches him to Hades, from whence he came.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by poseidon12: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
DaddyGngeess:
Na wao no wonder his children are mumu, i am still in shock that this man is into this kind of crime, somebody i jealous so much and talk well about, life

You know the man? I wonder how he was able to hide his criminality from neighbors for so long.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by logica(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2017
donlucabrazi:

Oga! If u are not a common criminal, what then are you? A priest? grin grin grin
He's uncommon. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by einsteine(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2017
In Nigeria, they have no choice. They are literally forced to give those interviews. Even urged with physical violence.

On TV, I have seen policemen hitting the suspects on the back of the Head for not answering the questions of Festus Alenkhe(Crime Watch presenter on EBS).

Wizkhalifa2:
Err, why do criminals grant interviews after they ve been caught?

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by nwagbunaese(f): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
See you ooo, money dey reach na all the old politicians still dey fight for power?

We always want more as humans.

jhydebaba:
You have made so much money and you cannot relocate abroad with ur family to start a legitimate business abi shocked.

See person wey talk say he dey too wise oh!

Well, you've done the crime so you gotta do the time but sorry this is Lagos, death sentence for ur neck (in Davido's 30million for the account voice)

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by devour129: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
I am from anambra state and I say kill all of them after they have given all the names of their accomplices. My bro was kidnapped some years ago ( and am sure is by his team ) n we are still suffering the ripple effect of that faithful day .

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Adebowale89(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm not in support of crime in my life and I will never be but come to think of it

you lost 25m to customs seized of your stock but u made upto 200m within the 2yrs after sending your family to Canada

infact you suppose to be charge not only on theft and kidnapping only but on greediness and foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by damola1: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Adebowale89:
I'm not in support of crime in my life and I will never be but come to think of it

you lost 25m to customs seized of your stock but u made upto 200m within the 2yrs after sending your family to Canada

infact you suppose to be charge not only on theft and kidnapping only but on greediness and foolishness

Customs really must be checked. no sane importer will not complain about the Nigerian customs. so greedy. always seizing legitimate goods and demanding to pay more and more.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by baby124: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
11phones, 9 for kidnapping teams, one for his extended family and one for his nuclear family. So we are looking for about 9 teams of men. This his team is about 5, so at the maximum police should be looking for 45men. They need to check his phones very well and round all of them up for execution. Make it fast and swift.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by azezola(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Biafrian Christian kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Adebowale89(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
damola1:

Customs really must be checked. no sane importer will not complain about the Nigerian customs. so greedy. always seizing legitimate goods and demanding to pay more and more.

I dey tell u bro, they turned many importer into many things but that shouldn't be an excuse for crime

but that man foolishness is second to none. 200m should prompt a claimed wise man to quit illegitimate deal

5 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by kabaka1: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
U converted from a legit businessman to a fugitive box at some point in ur pathetic life u face some hard times. Ask most legit successful people in this life, they've all made been thru some hopeless phases in their lives but they learn from and charted new paths in their lives which made stronger and this successful in the LEGAL endeavours.
For u ova u just lost all hope that I couldn't see d light in ur adversity rather u chose the wrong path to become a criminal.
U derseve to faced wrath of the law to d fullest 4 all d lives u terrorised without any iota of mercy

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
they should infect this guy with a deadly disease already.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by devour129: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
poseidon12:
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner. You conveniently sent your family to Canada while terrorizing the rest of us. Shocking to know that his mother knew he was into kidnapping and yet did not report him. Bad mother. I wonder if his wife and children knew too.
that statement really baffled me . The mum must have been an armed robber or harlot or child seller .

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by won91(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
“Once the victims pay the ransom, the money goes to the people who own it. I don’t have a boss but some people own the money.

This speaks volumes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Kingsleytobe(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
300 million shocked jisos and someone will tell me crime does not pay angry

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Samcoflex75(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
igbos are so heartless when it comes to money issue

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by WorldRichest: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Oga condem your kinsmen first.leave all this pilitician alone

They don't condemn criminals in his tribe. For all they care, all hustle na hustle. As for the polithiefians, the thunder that will strike them is the same one that striked the Baale of Idumota who was rude to the one and only Ooni of Ife the Arole Oodua.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Priest69(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nollywood movie loading....... Evans the kidnapper grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by I888(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
akpamuomenka:
There's no diff. between this criminal and IBB OBJ GEJ PMB ASIWAJU OUK SARAKI ATIKU and all the Nigerian politicians.
don't go there, don't go there. Don't stylishly exonerate that bastard because he is igbo. Let him face the music.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
einsteine:
In Nigeria, they have no choice. They are literally forced to give those interviews. Even urged with physical violence.

On TV, I have seen policemen hitting the suspects on the back of the Head for not answering the questions of Festus Alenkhe(Crime Watch presenter on EBS).

Lmao... nawao, police brutality live on air grin
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by akpamuomenka: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
I888:
don't go there, don't go there. Don't stylishly exonerate that bastard because he is igbo. Let him face the music.

At least I recognised him as a criminal in that post only that comprehension is not your forte.

Pity.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by redsun(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
akpamuomenka:

He is far better than the above subcreatures you mentioned,they are destiny destroyers and mass murderers that creates criminals like him.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
ruggedtimi:
.na wa...feeding on other people's hustle. He should list down the names of his victim and the gvt should sell all his properties to pay back his victims...I know they cant pay the exact amount to each. F*ckng kidnappers.

Bros chop knuckle!

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by FBIL: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
JOURNAL PAPER ON EVANS
PROBLEM STATEMENT: His imported items were confiscated and probably sold to another person by the Nigerian customs.

CAUSE: The reason given that customs impounded your imported items is not enough to indulge in crime, if you aren't bad from childhood.

RESEARCH: Research has shown that no armed-robbery gang has lasted more than 3 years without meeting their Waterloo. From the time of Anini, Monday Osunbor to Osisikankwu, it's been a ''brief thing''. It becomes more ''brief'' if there is rape or killing of their victims. This ''Billionaire Kidnapper'' as described by the Police, may have lasted up to 10 years because probably he never shed blood or raped.

RECOMMENDATION: Police should sell all his properties and pay the monies back to his victims before doing with him whatever they wish.JOURNAL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) / Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section / Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.