Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (58019 Views)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by FBIL: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
JOURNAL PAPER ON EVANS
PROBLEM STATEMENT: His imported items were confiscated and probably sold to another person by the Nigerian customs.

CAUSE: The reason given that customs impounded your imported items is not enough to indulge in crime, if you aren't bad from childhood.

RESEARCH: Research has shown that no armed-robbery gang has lasted more than 3 years without meeting their Waterloo. From the time of Anini, Monday Osunbor to Osisikankwu, it's been a ''brief thing''. It becomes more ''brief'' if there is rape or killing of their victims. This ''Billionaire Kidnapper'' as described by the Police, may have lasted up to 10 years because probably he never shed blood or raped.

RECOMMENDATION: Police should sell all his properties and pay the monies back to his victims before doing with him whatever they wish. However, Nigerian customs should stop increasing the crime rate in the country through reckless seizure of imported goods often impounded due to outrageous tariff and financial exploitaion.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by belindar: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Your mother knows what you are doing. Evil mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Err, why do criminals grant interviews after they ve been caught?

Because they're both dubious and dumb. What he said in the interview will be used against him in court, and rightly so.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by bignero: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Oga condem your kinsmen first.leave all this pilitician alone

your soo myopic

your evidently a never do well person...thats why your low lifer, you cant see beyond your nose
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
shortgun:
Still beats me how people derive happiness from other peoples pain and agony
what of your Nigerian politifians, are they not worse than him?

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
akpamuomenka:
There's no diff. between this criminal and IBB OBJ GEJ PMB ASIWAJU OUK SARAKI ATIKU and all the Nigerian politicians.
There's a world of difference do not deceive or console your self or try to rationalize or justify his wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by uvalued(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2017

I am suffering from abdominal cancer and I am always on drug.

mtchew wish all za milions could eal im
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
FBIL:
JOURNAL PAPER ON EVANS
PROBLEM STATEMENT: His imported items were confiscated and probably sold to another person by the Nigerian customs.

CAUSE: The reason given that customs impounded your imported items is not enough to indulge in crime, if you aren't bad from childhood.

RESEARCH: Research has shown that no armed-robbery gang has lasted more than 3 years without meeting their Waterloo. From the time of Anini, Monday Osunbor to Osisikankwu, it's been a ''brief thing''. It becomes more ''brief'' if there is rape or killing of their victims. This ''Billionaire Kidnapper'' as described by the Police, may have lasted up to 10 years because probably he never shed blood or raped.

RECOMMENDATION: Police should sell all his properties and pay the monies back to his victims before doing with him whatever they wish. However, Nigerian customs should stop increasing the crime rate in the country through reckless seizure of imported goods often impounded due to outrageous tariff and financial exploitaion.
Childishness and superstition. Many people shed a lot of blood,get married and live to a ripe old age in good health with plenty of grandchildren. Go and review the records of many Mafiosi in Italy Those that don't are not necessarily good or bad people it is just a statistical fact of life. Every year depending on some variables a number of people will die by Road Traffic Accident, this has nothing to do with their morality.
There is no correlation between shedding blood /rape and longevity. Very many rapists live long and enjoy good health and lives

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
won91:
“Once the victims pay the ransom, the money goes to the people who own it. I don’t have a boss but some people own the money.

This speaks volumes...
to you.it is not complex at all
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
akpamuomenka:

At least I recognised him as a criminal in that post only that comprehension is not your forte.

Pity.
leave story and stop talking nonsense or trying to change the subject what hat kidnapping got to do with saraki?
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by akpamuomenka: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
aribisala0:
leave story and stop talking nonsense or trying to change the subject what hat kidnapping got to do with saraki?

So many people's destiny and resources are bn kidnapped by Saraki and other politicians.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
akpamuomenka:

So many people's destiny and resources are bn kidnapped by Saraki and other politicians.
that is beer parlour logic and not really relevant here. In short a diversionary exercise.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by akpamuomenka: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
aribisala0:
that is beer parlour logic and not really relevant here. In short a diversionary exercise.

Saraki is a saint and your hero bye.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by BrainBox076(f): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Slimmos(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
DaddyGngeess:
Na wao no wonder his children are mumu, i am still in shock that this man is into this kind of crime, somebody i jealous so much and talk well about, life
U mean his children behave like slowpoke? As in they have down syndrome?
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Phi001(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jakumo:

He never claimed NOT to have been present when the serial murders were committed, AND he clearly identified who specifically pulled the trigger, implying that he WAS present during not one, but SEVERAL cold-blooded murders. Let us watch how swiftly the wheels of justice turn for this heathen, and then perhaps return here to this forum to debate the INEVITABLE outcome now inbound for this killer.

Legality aside, it is HIGHLY unlikely that this monster will emerge from this predicament alive, given that he represents a clear and present danger to any person resident in Nigeria that is known to possess a little disposable income. It is HIGHLY unlikely that this captured crime boss will be allowed to bribe his way out before he dies of gunshot wounds "while trying to escape", or of a broken neck, when the noose of justice snaps tight around his chicken neck and summarily dispatches him to Hades, from whence he came.
but he wasn't asked if he was present...

You're merely concluding...

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by annnikky(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
grayht:
lol... Na so them go dress dey protect innocent citizens
Lol... U want them to dress official?
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Jakumo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Phi001:

#

Indeed sir, and that is the beauty of the internet. One is free to engage in deductive reasoning, and to share all such speculative conclusions with armchair detectives worldwide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jakumo:
#

Indeed sir, and that is the beauty of the internet. One is free to engage in deductive reasoning, and to share all such speculative conclusions with armchair detectives worldwide.
Lmao! Craze man cheesy
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by Phi001(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jakumo:
#

True true...
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by logica(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Phi001:

There was already a report in which it was claimed (and he corroborated) that he was the only surviving gang member in the botched kidnap of one his victims.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Saraki is a saint and your hero bye.
Saraki a is NOT RELEVANT here if you want to discuss Saraki feel free to create a thread for that. Stop derailing the thread

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by akpamuomenka: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2017
aribisala0:
Saraki a is NOT RELEVANT here if you want to discuss Saraki feel free to create a thread for that. Stop derailing the thread

Your opinion is IRRELEVANT here if you are not happy GOAN die.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by akpamuomenka: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
aribisala0:
Your mother will die

Not only my mother me too will die.
I pray that you live for one million years.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Not only my mother me too will die.

I pray that you live for one million years.
she will die a slow and painful death. Save your prayers for her
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by akpamuomenka: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
aribisala0:
she will die a slow and painful death. Save your prayers for her

May Your Own parents live forever.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
akpamuomenka:

May Your Own parents live forever.
May yours rot in hell
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by akpamuomenka: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
aribisala0:
May yours rot in hell

Lol, what if they are not qualified for your hell?.
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Lol, what if they are not qualified for your hell?.
They will go to THEIR VERY OWN HELL
Re: Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years by akpamuomenka: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
aribisala0:
They will go to THEIR VERY OWN HELL

Thank God they are the ones that owns it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.