Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts (25416 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by oshe11: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
k
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by MaziOmenuko: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
So thats what the book was all about? A defense for GEJ?

I knew Reno will never write a balanced view on things. They still walk around with the propaganda that Obama, Cameron and the entire West booted them out of office as if Obama was a registered voter in Nigeria. Reno is even propagating the conspiracy theory of the Chibok girls; funny breed of politicians we got in this country.

Anyway, it will be fun to read how the mind of an ineptitude and clueless fellow works; so I encourage everyone to buy and read.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by anyebedgreat: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
So where are the facts there? All I see are are the very same questions and excuses the past administration has been using to defend it's failure.

A must read for wailers though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by emmanuel596(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Seems this book contains a lot of worms

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Misterdhee1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Outright nonsense. So, if Obama ganged up against your master's administration because of same sex marriage issue, how come he didn't pressurize Buhari to legalize the same policy? If Almajiris voted in the north, where did Rivers State get her own massive vote from? Well, I do not expect anything else from someone that was part of the administration. Its like asking Lai Mohammed to evaluate Buhari's administration. Fiction ko, diction ni. Trash!

5 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by odinga1of: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
This book is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Olivbryan16: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Just saw the book with a friend of mine

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
hahahahaha
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
calberian:

Let me know when you have an EXPORTATION guide

No wahala my guy
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
all these mumu people them, You say that Chibom girls was a scam, and you were the GCFRN, and you couldn't deploy all the resources of the state to burst such scam, hw incompetent were you ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Kennyblues(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
All I see here is someone putting up defense.

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by spartan117(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Outright nonsense. So, if Obama ganged up against your master's administration because of same sex marriage issue, how come he didn't pressurize Buhari to legalize the same policy? If Almajiris voted in the north, where did Rivers State get her own massive vote from? Well, I do not expect anything else from someone that was part of the administration. Its like asking Lai Mohammed to evaluate Buhari's administration. Fiction ko, diction ni. Trash!
use ur head, Obama is out! trump is in charge

4 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by salesforce: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by magzey: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
One of the topic should read " How we promoted Corruption under GEJ" grin grin grin

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by koladebrainiac(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
wendel slimin claiming fact . who dey buy this book sef
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by magoo10(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Even oga lai opened his maggot mouth to say banning boko haram is unconstitutional ,one begins to wonder if any good can come out of this evil govt.no wonder they always blame jonathan for their foolishness . i cannot forget in a hurry how APC occultic members did everything they can including sucking of innocent blood just to be at the presidency.
useless set of people and their gullible supporters

3 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by koladebrainiac(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:
wendel slimin u dey mind so
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by magzey: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
ItalianWine:

GEJ did all he could humanely do but the evil forces against him were insurmountable......i'm sure those evil forces must be happy now for all the mess they have created
undecided
Sure one of the efforts was making Diezieni Allison Madueke the mist corrupt women on earth.

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by dinggle: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
I dont feel sorry for GEJ he is a lesson to SS, SE, SW politicians act today tomorrow is not guaranteed, if he had implement resolution of ethnic conference we wont be here, Nigeria would have been practicing true federalism today. He had the power to change the military retire top northern military officers and promote SS, & SE officers. He was counting on tomorrow even when the writing was visible on the wall. He knew the white house was working against him and he didnt act fast.....

2 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
The problem with this gay bill theory is that if indeed western interests removed GEJ on that account, they are unlikely to achieve it under a hausa-fulani muslim regime ; indeed they are unlikely to achieve it under any regime in Nigeria - northern or southern.
I think it is more likely that the impending PIB and gross corruption were major reasons for GEJ losing Obama's support.

Edit:
Someone just pointed out that GEJ actually did sign the anti-gay bill into law

3 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by ItalianWine(f): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
magzey:

Sure one of the efforts was making Diezieni Allison Madueke the mist corrupt women on earth.

I sure don't know the truth around that story and I'm sure you have no facts either, but I'm do know for sure that no one would like to channel his money into someone's account.....he could still siphon the money into his account and yet nothing would happen. Whatever went down there must have been stronger than him I guess......you won't do half an inch given that position. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by bigpicture001: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
magzey:

...idiot think b4 u talk nd don't kip ur sense under ur shoes..who said sh is corrupt.which court found her guilty.the pin bill sh created is being publicly hails as an aoc achievement,claiming amendment,the oil swap deals she embarked upon dat aoc in uts early month called fraud.have now been adopted by dem as a good model.do u knw sh world at she'll for years.nd even rose to position of m.d. while ur suden wealth tinubu was just an accountant?...tell me Hw did ur daddy's tinubu become rich..du u knw she worked abroad for years in reputable firms b4 coming to naija?....du u knw sh has served as minister under 3 portfolios?....idiot go nd sort out yr life instead of joining shameless media propaganda against ppl nd shielding ur old.....plz get a life.nairaland is not all dia is to life....uneducated,goat

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by fendorf(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
We keep observing
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by AreaFada2: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
LordCenturion:
That book is full of jagons,,

[s]When @GEJonathan signed antigay law, @davidaxelrod, @BarackObama's advisor,began helping APC #FactsVFictionGEJYears[/s] trash

After Obama support APC, buhari don approve gay law?

APC also scammed Obama. They knew they could delay it until Obama leaves power, just 18 months into APC regime.
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by 9jatatafo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
The dog and the baboon will bath in blood, we have so much blood bath in the land #factsVFictionGEJYears
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by taayourty(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is preciously stupid. The white House not enaged OBJ on 'Third term agenda'? Who cried foul then? Has Buhari approved gay law?
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Abagworo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bla bla bla bla bla bla.............
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Abfinest007(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
we know all this .is just that our foolish gej trusted d northern more than they deserved as for Obama God is on his case
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
abiambo:
Oga buy the book and read ... are you not tired of their propaganda and media trials by now?
and you that wants to read the book, what do you expect to see there if not more propaganda from GEJs loyalists point of view. Abeg leave matter, GEJs regime was incredulously corrupt and we are glad its over. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Misterdhee1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
spartan117:

use ur head, Obama is out! trump is in charge
U well so? Obama left Jan 2017! Buhari came in May 2015! Are u dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by spartan117(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:
U well so? Obama left Jan 2017! Buhari came in May 2015! Are u dumb
And out of the foolishness of your mind u assumed dat gay bill is something that buhari's govt wud just sign so easily especially given the fact that the national assembly is anti executive.

Even Obama himself didn't make d mistake of signing that bill in his first tenure.
So pls leave international matters to the adults and make use of ur brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo / Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.