Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts (25422 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by mrteee: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:
U well so? Obama left Jan 2017! Buhari came in May 2015! Are u dumb

Anything to make the disciples of the clueless one happy.
Remember "Ignorance is bliss"

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by mrteee: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
After going through the highlights, I guess somebody should educate Reno on the difference between "fact" and "conjecture".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Misterdhee1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
spartan117:

And out of the foolishness of your mind u assumed dat gay bill is something that buhari's govt wud just sign so easily especially given the fact that the national assembly is anti executive.

Even Obama himself didn't make d mistake of signing that bill in his first tenure.
So pls leave international matters to the adults
You must be very dumb o. So, in your outright dumbness, you believe Obama would have picked a region known for its strict stance on religion for a policy that is anti-religious? This was the same stupidity that made your hero to renege from his earlier saying that Boko Haram was part of his kitchen cabinet in 2011 to "it is politically sponsored" in 2015. You are obviously dumber than him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by aolawale025: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
The problem with this gay bill theory is that if indeed western interests removed GEJ on that account, they are unlikely to achieve it under a hausa-fulani muslim regime ; indeed they are unlikely to achieve it under any regime in Nigeria - northern or southern.
I think it is more likely that the impending PIB and gross corruption were major reasons for GEJ losing Obama's support.

GEJ already signed the anti gay bill. It's now law
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by spartan117(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You must be very dumb o. So, in your outright dumbness, you believe Obama would have picked a region known for its strict stance on religion for a policy that is anti-religious? This was the same stupidity that made your hero to renege from his earlier saying that Boko Haram was part of his kitchen cabinet in 2011 to "it is politically sponsored" in 2015. You are obviously dumber than him.
U must either be extremely dumb or stupendiously naive embarassed
So at this age u still belief America and Obama to be saints shocked
Lol u are much dumber than I thought grin

3 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Misterdhee1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
spartan117:

U must either be extremely dumb or stupendiously naive embarassed
So at this age u still belief America and Obama to be saints shocked
Lol u are much dumber than I thought grin
And where is the "Obama as a saint claim" coming from in my posts? Is comprehension so difficult for you or are you just being intentionally dopey? Anyway, i am done nurturing your feeble mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by spartan117(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:

And where is the "Obama as a saint claim" coming from in my posts? Is comprehension so difficult for you or are you just being intentionally dopey? Anyway, i am done nurturing your feeble mind.
Hahaha grin
I've got just one question 4 u; are u actually trying to make a point, or just displaying your ignorance?

2 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by salam1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=abiambo post=57434232]Oga buy the book and read ... are you not tired of their propaganda and media trials by now?[/quote Here are the names of those who conspired to scam Nigerians on Chibok Girls abdication and their roles.
1. WAEC that confirmed the list of girls.
2. School principal and teachers
3. Patience Jonathan who conveyed meeting and wept, she wept for Buhari to seal the scam.
4. Ekwezili who organised BBOG, she conspired to internationalise the scam.
5. Doyin Okupe who said government then was working to secure their release.
6. Fani Kayode who said it was organised to embarrass Jonathan and PDP. He too agreed then to the scam before he called it scam now.
7. Sekau who paraded the girls also conspired.
8. Amosu of air force who deployed soldiers to look for what Buhari hid in his house also conspired.
9. European Union who told Jonathan to rescue also participated because nothing was missing in the first place.
10. Jonathan who agreed in London that the girls were abducted and plan to "fence the school to prevent such occurrence" also conspired to blackmail himself and his reelection.
11. Parents who died due to trauma also played their roles to die so that the scam can be real.
12. Fayose who called it an agenda to islamise Nigeria conspired, though he said it was APC and said it never happened
13. All soldiers that died during the battle were conspirators to favour Buhari.
14. Some of the girls that escaped after some months are equally guilty of conspiracy.
15. Red Cross that ferried the girls from the den of Boko Haram also conspired.
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by salam1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
rozayx5:
grin

true GEJ tenure will always beat the dollards tenure anytime any day
how much was a barrel of oil den and how much is it now. Daz not how to compare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by wink2015(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Papa Reno Omokri, Aka "A CHILD OF WATERY PENTICOSTALISM"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/papa-reno-omokri-child-watery-pentecostalism/
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by abiambo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
am sure you are very happy with the state of the nation right now
silastemplar:
and you that wants to read the book, what do you expect to see there if not more propaganda from GEJs loyalists point of view. Abeg leave matter, GEJs regime was incredulously corrupt and we are glad its over. Simple
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Outright nonsense. So, if Obama ganged up against your master's administration because of same sex marriage issue, how come he didn't pressurize Buhari to legalize the same policy? If Almajiris voted in the north, where did Rivers State get her own massive vote from? Well, I do not expect anything else from someone that was part of the administration. Its like asking Lai Mohammed to evaluate Buhari's administration. Fiction ko, diction ni. Trash!

who is the new sheriff in town and does he support gay marriage?
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by AntiWailer: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chibok principal Hajiya Kwambura, claimed to be at Maiduguri for 'check-up' on abduction day #FactsVFictionGEJYears

Chibok principal changed her story to @FoxNews saying she went to Maiduguri, to buy medicines #FactsVFictionGEJYears

i stopped reading at that line.

Cheap attention seeker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Ologuneruagba(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
So many issues awaiting revelation of truth in Nigeria:
1. The death of Awolowo.
2. The death of Abacha
3. The death of Abiola/Kudirat
4. The capture of Chibok girls
5. When did Yar'adua actually die
6. Current health status of Buhari
7. Third term intension of Obasanjo
8. How Patience Jonathan made billions of naira
9. How Dangote was able to manipulate
those in charge of our country economic policy to become the richest Blackman on earth.
10. The real motive of truncating our first republic by Nzeogu in 1966 that has really cause big development problems for the Ibos and the entire nation.

Everything that is hidden shall come to light in the fullness of time!!! God bless Nigeria, our motherland.
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by omarithmetics: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
spartan117:
use ur head, Obama is out! trump is in charge
Obama didn't lose an election
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gosh, Jonathan's handshake is very feminine. What a low-self esteemed girl who masqueraded as Commader-In-Chief for almost 6years.
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by jerry48: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
The fact JONATHAN, is calm does not mean he is fool, we d Niger Delta,we av suffer. I am nt trying to be emotional about this.without reading this book I knw JONATHAN is innocent.JONATHAN, is a peaceful man trying to let everything die but yet they will not live him alone. Because they feel he is form the minority. Time will tell.
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by ivandragon: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
on Chibok, conspiracy or not, GEJ takes FULL blame.

he should have done everything possible to address the issue rather than trying to tiptoe around it.
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by TheEminentLaity: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by pressplay411(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
If the Gay bill was the bone of contention, why then hasn't it been passed? If that's what APC leverage on to bolster support from US in unseating GEJ?

More like Speculations Vs Propaganda
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by badman007(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't need to read the book, Reno and His boss are clueless. To think the US would really care about gay rights. In case you haven't noticed, they are close alleys with Saudi and USE... It is about control? Nigeria is very strategic to the advancement of black race.

The same GEJ misused our defence funds. Despite the international threat and interference

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by MrIcredible: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
#fact vs fiction

Reno the thief

Reno is a miserable Dólt

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by deomelo: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fake and lying pastor spewing rubbish and tales as usual.

Let's just for the sake of argument agree with his rubbish for a second.

The school and the whole state was under a state of emergency, meaning the school and the state were under military control/GEJ Control.

So, as the commander in chief and regardless of all the dumb rubbish Wendell Simlin aka fraudulent Reno Omokri spewed in his fish paper book, GEJ was responsible for their care, safety and security and his cluelessness and incompetence was responsible for the kidnappings, killings and abductions.

To make matters worse, the worthless GEJ refused to even admit that the girls were kidnapped for 2 whole weeks. Who does that as a leader?

This idiota and his master are spinning conspiracy rubbish like market women when in fact the sad event happened because of their incompetence, corruption, and incompetence.

Of what relevance is the pointless book and meaningless conspiracy rubbish at this point?

Useless and worthless in power and still useless and worthless out of power...

2 Likes

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by abiambo(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2017
pressplay411:
If the Gay bill was the bone of contention, why then hasn't it been passed? If that's what APC leverage on to bolster support from US in unseating GEJ?

More like Speculations Vs Propaganda
because the law in itself impedes future law makers to change it, plus buhari doesnt support it as a muslim.... anti gej isn't automatically pro buhari both men aren't direct opposite
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2017
abiambo:
am sure you are very happy with the state of the nation right now
Happier than i was 3-4 years ago
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by breakeven: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
iyke926:
GEJ's reputation was almost finished by the Chibok girls scam...so happy he stepped down with dignity. The skeleton in London whose party masterminded the whole propaganda is facing the wrath of the gods sad

APC scammed Nigerians.

yes o they are all scammers

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
ItalianWine:

GEJ did all he could humanely do but the evil forces against him were insurmountable......i'm sure those evil forces must be happy now for all the mess they have created
undecided
The blood of those who lost their lives in this process will forever hunt them!

1 Like

Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by JayB11(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
LordCenturion:
That book is full of jagons,,

[s]When @GEJonathan signed antigay law, @davidaxelrod, @BarackObama's advisor,began helping APC #FactsVFictionGEJYears[/s] trash

After Obama support APC, buhari don approve gay law?

Sharappp Mista shitttt! Obama was expecting Clinton to win n continue to make d call on Nigeria to sign. Thank God u guys wia disappointed.
Re: Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts by abiambo(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2017
silastemplar:
Happier than i was 3-4 years ago
Good to know... I thank God for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu / Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs / Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.