Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan (581 Views)

My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure / How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by maupe: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan
has said Nigerians are desperate to
know more about his regime. Jonathan was speaking in reaction to a
new book by his former aide, Reno
Omokri. Omokri captured important events in
the last administration in ‘Facts versus
fiction: The true story of the Jonathan
years, Chibok, 2015 and the
conspiracies’. The book is already an
Amazon bestseller. In a Facebook post on Sunday,
Jonathan said the book has emerged a
bestseller on the global platform
because “Nigerians are hungry for the
truth”.
“In a mere 24 hours, a book on my
administration, Facts Versus Fiction:
The True Story of the Jonathan Years,
Chibok, 2015 and the Conspiracies,
became a worldwide #9 bestseller and
the #1 trending topic in Lagos, Abuja and the entire nation of Nigeria,” he
wrote. The book was 23rd in the ‘politics and
social sciences’ category on Amazon on
Saturday.
It has now risen to 11th on the same
category.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/12/nigerians-desperate-truth-time-president-jonathan/
Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by DLuciano: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2017
we all know the truth, nobody is desperate!
Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by maupe: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Nigerians, Africa and indeed the world, need your sterling, stable leadership. You are too good for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by sarrki(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Uncle the Truth is you messed us up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by Theultimate(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2017
GEJ!! I always find it difficult to describe you in "one word".
Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by sarrki(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2017
maupe:
Nigerians, Africa and indeed the world, need your sterling, stable leadership. You are too good for Nigeria

God Forbid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by sarrki(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Theultimate:
GEJ!! I always find it difficult to describe you in "one word".

The right words to describe is

He's a confusionist
Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by KahlDrogo(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2017
This man has refused to repent of his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by SweetJoystick(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2017
I'm not eager for any truth becuase the author of the book is a phoney person, an impersonator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by sarrki(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
This man has refused to repent of his stupidity.

grin
Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by Aufbauh(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, we are eager to know how you and your cronies manage to squandered over #51trn accrue from crude sales during your 5 years regime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by Jombojombo(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
sarrki:
Uncle the Truth is you messed us up
Zombie
Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by Jombojombo(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Aufbauh:
Yeah, we are eager to know how you and your cronies manage to squandered over #51trn accrue from crude sales during your 5 years regime.

The less than #51trn that has accrued to the dullard Buhari what has he done with it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Desperate For The Truth About My Tenure– Jonathan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
The truth is that "stealing is not corruption" and "Abacha was not corrupt"

(1) (Reply)

While Nigeria Signed 2017 Budget In The 6th Month Of 2017,US Unvail 2018 Budget / Edward Onoja’s Corruption Case To Be Reopened – Dino Melaye Announces / Facts About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.