Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) (38886 Views)

Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Pictures Of Fake Policemen And Soldiers Arrested During Elections In Imo / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by londonrivals: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Policemen and Charly Boy were pictured this morning at the topless and Our Mumu Don Do protest organized by Charlyboy and some civil society groups in commemoration of June 12 struggle in Lagos. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-policemen-and-charly-boy-at.html

1 Share

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by londonrivals: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by ruffhandu: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
The policemen in the second picture be like "All these things you are doing, hmn, We just dey endure"

18 Likes

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Authoreety: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Unto wetin na
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by anykProperties: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Topless?

OK

Are you in Enugu State? Want to sell, buy or lease land? AnykProperties LTD is here to give you the best of services. Contact us @anykproperties@gmail.com, whatsapp:08038085317
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
D one thy did we are yet to see changes he nd is crew should jst go nd seat in side of the road till d night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2017
This one na just traffic nuisance Charly dem dey constitute! If una mumu don do and you desire real change then go to alausa or the lagos state house of assemblies complex and do it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by smartty68(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
The whole movie is becoming a reality grin

All Southern States should follow suit cheesy

Politicians are the enemy...

#OURMUMUDONDO

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
A topless protest without ladies is not complete.

12 Likes

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Nne5: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
The photos only show #una_mumu_never_do nothing serious about the photos
thesicilian:
The ladies are not gonnna go topless in the topless protest. kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Jirate(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2017
But Where is the "Ohly Savior" Of Nigeria?...........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Good development
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Jirate(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
thesicilian:

Good Observation grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Come oooo, I opened this thread to see pictures of bare body men and women.

Charly boy is afraid to call a national protest so that he won't suffer the humiliation Tubaba suffered. He is always protesting alone. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
grin
Shout out to Amos Akingba..

The greatest Yoruba man after Fela Anikulapo-Kuti.

Men made in the same mould as Nnamdi KANU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Why are the police men not topless too?

1 Like

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Which kian yeye topless protest be this one.

Yeye people
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by dessz(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
in the previous thread I saw topless, boom I entered, .. but I only saw some men topless angry now, I see another of d thread and I thought "maybe they have brought the real deal"
then I see this rubi$$h wtf ..I WANT TO SEE BOBBY.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
there is no difference between buhari and charlyboy the two of them dont keep to promises

i thought he said its a topless protest? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
#OurMuMuDonDo We need a youthful president come 2019 cheesy cheesy
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
afonga gay will be thinking of getting smash by that lalasticalala up there
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Ra88: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by keypad1: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2017
I would have love to be there. To view the different kind of nyash and how my hands can press them during little hold. Hoping for a small stampede where i can press bresses randomly.
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by datola: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Charley Boy, the present day version of the (Anikulapo) (Ransom) Kuti rights fighters.

Respect!
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2017
dessz:
p
boss, u self dey book space cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2017
yet to see the "topless" ......and Charley fully clothed
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by yankeedude(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Let's see how far this will make of an impression.
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Why still call him Charlyboy at his age??

He should be called Charly Man!! grin
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2017
There's nothing "Topless" here...

This isn't what we expected undecided
Re: Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Police no dey follow dem protest. They are just there to ensure a peaceful protest. This is how it is done is developed countries. However, in this case, I know Charlie Boy must have paid for police presence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.