Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? (1180 Views)

The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by hillsiderfak(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Good day nairalander , I want to share this with everyone because I feel someone may be able to explain what some women really want ? So, I was seating close to this Nigerian man and he was talking to his EX who is married with a kid and she lives in rivers state, what really concerned me was the fact that this man was discussing his sexual desires for her and how she should be having a child for him and not the man she married, apparently she was is side chick or girlfriend before she got married, and what shocked me the most was that this woman kept talking to this man despite the rubbish he was saying, and at the end she asked him for credit. This man then told her he would come and see her when he is in Nigeria,
I was so sorry for the man that married this woman in question, he would think he found a wife. Obviously the side chick in her is not dead.
1)What do some women want ?
2)Why do women behave like this?
3)And to married women, do you still talk with your EX in this manner ?
I really need to pray hard before I get married .

1 Like

Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Being faithful has nothing to do with gender...it's a personal thing. Anybody be it a lady or a guy can chose not to be faithful to his/her partner

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2017
What joy do some men derive in going after married women?.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by hillsiderfak(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Being faithful has nothing to do with gender...it's a personal thing. Nobody be it a lady or a guy can chose not to be faithful to his/her partner
But I feel a married woman should be able resist this kinds of chats with any kind of man,

1 Like

Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by hillsiderfak(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
What joy do some men derive in going after married women?.
I understand this is a two way thing, but a woman should be able to hold herself against such temptations and make her husband proud. You know its the woman people always focus on in our communities.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
hillsiderfak:
But I feel a married woman should be able resist this kinds of chats with any kind of man,
No doubt! I'm not in support of what she did
Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2017
hillsiderfak:
Good day nairalander , I want to share this with everyone because I feel someone may be able to explain what some women really want ? So, I was seating close to this Nigerian man and he was talking to his EX who is married with a kid and she lives in rivers state, what really concerned me was the fact that this man was discussing his sexual desires for her and how she should be having a child for him and not the man she married, apparently she was is side chick or girlfriend before she got married, and what shocked me the most was that this woman kept talking to this man despite the rubbish he was saying, and at the end she asked him for credit. This man then told her he would come and see her when he is in Nigeria,
I was so sorry for the man that married this woman in question, he would think he found a wife. Obviously the side chick in her is not dead.
Dude, you are silly. You should blame both of them. Not the woman particularly because here, it took two to tango.
Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by hillsiderfak(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2017
DeeTus:
Dude, you are silly. You should blame both of them. Not the woman particularly because here, it took two to tango.

Chiarman, na wa for u , anyway, put your self in shoes of her husband, who would you focus on , your wife or the man ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by JAAY52: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fam, its not a gender thing.
PEopLe do not value their marital vows, also Fornication is so widely accepted dt young PeopLE dont learn to control d sexual urge.
Men can be very randy too. IF you check, he may be married also, so why the double standard From you? Married or not, they are both wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by Exponental(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Different women with different desire. He could actually be her maga.... talk is cheap!!!!!
Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by Desdemona(f): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Op you sound like a sexist. Who did the woman cheat with? A monkey? Who has the greater sin? The woman Abi? Cheating isn't a gender thing. So rephrase that question: "Why do people cheat?" is more appropriate, except you're of the view that it is appropriate for men to cheat.
Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by ifemola: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2017
A woman cheats when her husband doesnt cheat alone but fight over his side chick with the side chick's bf....then she feels worthless and cheat with someone that appreciates her
hillsiderfak:
Re: Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? by hillsiderfak(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Desdemona:
Op you sound like a sexist. Who did the woman cheat with? A monkey? Who has the greater sin? The woman Abi? Cheating isn't a gender thing. So rephrase that question: "Why do people cheat?" is more appropriate, except you're of the view that it is appropriate for men to cheat.
Not at all , its wrong for anyone to cheat on their spouses,
Being a guy, my focus is on the lady because I imagined what
Her husband would feel if he found out , and am not a sexist
Am a Christian and I hold on to values of the bible which says, " the soul that sins shall die"

Thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! / How To Eradicate Bed Bug From Your Home DIY / When I Got Married In Owo To My Wife From Idoani, Ondo State, Abba Kyari Was My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.