Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) (32835 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Woman Gives Birth During Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2017
bigfather:

You are a berry Wuked sombori
grin grin grin

Funny enough, na d thing wey dey run tru my mind be dat o! D guy get courage die! E fit enter Sambisa Forest go face Boko bois!

Lemme come and be going.

Youth Leader, Nigerian Association of Ignoramuses.
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2017
beckitt:
yep, u are so dull, i wonder if u went to secondary school set.

Biko take it easy on the sister, mbok.cheesy
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by bigfather(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Youth Leader, Nigerian Association of Ignoramuses.

Thank you my Chairman and LIFE Patron ! Weehdon sir

grin grin
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Concerning AS and AA marriages, not really one out of four kids exactly, but there is one out of four chances that you would produce a carrier. You can be lucky, all your four kids can be AA; and all can be AS. My parents are in that combination, and three of us are AS already. Last child is yet to test.

Hmmn wow
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
beckitt:
yes is a prevelage to n u can Neva av such preveledg, she is stronger than u, u set go die one day, are u better than her?

Ahan abeg what wrong thing did I say??
I said d fact she is a sickler is not her fault what is bad dere
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigfather:

Thank you my Chairman and LIFE Patron ! Weehdon sir
grin grin
Nah...I don't do Associations. And I am female.
Ntor! tongue
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by bigfather(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Nah...I don't do Associations. And I am female.

Ntor! tongue

Na me go still marry u last last!

If I lie mke I baff naked!
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Abali1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
MissRaine69:

Why gamble though? There is a huge chance one of the children will have sickle cell diseases 50% to be exact. And yes they can live longer now but it's not an easy road to maybe 50 if that.
Please educate yourself about Genotype pairing before spewing trash online. I am disgusted at how Nigerians reason. You are ignorant of something, yet you come online to talk trash as if you are an authority on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Abali1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
MissRaine69:
Yep.
Chai!!! ignorance
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Abali1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Medically n genetically if she gets married to a man with AA all her kids wud be As. No ss
So she isn't gambling anything
Its only if she gets married to a man with As genotype that she stands d risk of having a sickle cell child

I stand to be corrected
You dey mind her. Upon all the materials out there teaching genotype pairing, some people are still this ignorant.
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Abali1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
MissRaine69:

I am aware ..of the genotype issues
That does not rule out that one of the children will be a carrier
Please and please, never comment on anything that has to do with genotype until you have properly educated yourself. We can overlook those who say all type of trash about sickle cell, but when it comes to genotype pairing, I cannot in good conscience overlook it.
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Abali1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Carrier yes
Sickler nope
If the carrier I.e an AS marries AA only one out of four kids stands d chance of being a carrier and d cycle goes on and on
If only ppl wud listen and enough awareness is created this s.s thing is very easy to fade out totally or be reduced to d bearest minimum
As marry AA only
Ss marry AA only
Lobatan
AS crosses AA..... It will result in the probability of
AA
AS
AS
AA
That is a 50% chance of having AA or AS in every pregnancy.
That means, all the children can turn out AA or AS
OR
all the children will be a mix of AA and AS
or
All the children will end up being AS.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Abali1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

Person wey dey chuuk Sickler get mind o
I'm ashamed of you and those who liked your comment.
Me, I be 'Sickler' as you called it. And I'm living testimony that shame those who are not 'Sickler.' This is because I have a God who Fetches water with the Basket in order to shame the Bucket.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Abali1:

AS crosses AA..... It will result in the probability of
AA
AS
AS
AA
That is a 50% chance of having AA or AS in every pregnancy.
That means, all the children can turn out AA or AS
OR
all the children will be a mix of AA and AS
or
All the children will end up being AS.

Yh sure
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
bigfather:

Na me go still marry u last last!
If I lie mke I baff naked!
Dear sir,
Me and you sabi say you no reash!
You no get the stamina.
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by bigfather(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Dear sir,

Me and you sabi say you no reash!

You no get the stamina.

Try me naah... nor be mouth

Isu nor be cocoyam o! grin
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
bigfather:

Try me naah... nor be mouth
Isu nor be cocoyam o! grin
For your mind.
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by bigfather(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
TemmyTee82:

For your mind.

Yelse keh...a trial will confuse and convince u! grin
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
bigfather:

Yelse keh...a trial will confuse and convince u! grin
Okay. You have finally been able to confuse and not to confuse me...
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by bigfather(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Okay. You have finally been able to confuse and not to confuse me...

See me after service

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.