Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Don't play to Emotion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don't play to Emotion (574 Views)

Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! / Iwobi: I Almost Cried Scoring Against Zambia. / McGregor Vs Mayweather, T-Mobile Arena, The 20,000 Capacity Venue(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't play to Emotion by Ellegacy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lies
Re: Don't play to Emotion by doughziay: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
otherwise we for don hear for frontpage say:
Nairalander hangs himself out of frustration.
Re: Don't play to Emotion by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ellegacy:
This might be funny, but real shit horror happened that Night.
Rewinding back, my Dad asked me to hold 20k for him for the weekend, to collect Monday.
Seeing I was broke and I couldn't take out of the money without causing problem, my last resort was Gambling. Am familiar with it, with the occasional 100n everyweek. I decided to play a game. 1.20 odd. That 4k additional. Everything was planned and thoroughly thought through. It shouldn't be hard getting 1.20odd(my thought are as yours.)

Fast forwarding everything, I deposited in my NAIRABET account 20k. Went through a bunch of "In-play" games. Eventually came across one, they're in half time, playing "0-3 I did my homework on both teams on Flash score. Finally got my option. To score one more goal in second half at 1.20. Over 3.5. It was perfect. Winning, 24k. I placed my bet and confirmed. How hard is it to score one more goal.

The next 10min was the longest time of my life. Kept refreshing, and pacing around the room. 70min of time played, yet no Goal.
80min came yet no Goal. Then "What if " came to my mind. Just one Goal! The game don Burst. 20k game like that cos of 4k. I contemplated suicide. It was like a light to me. How do I kill myself? Eventually it lost root. I thought of my parent, My Gf, my friend. What will they think? Killed myself on Top 20k? My self esteem got some respect after all.

85min came, yet no Goal. Then I turn into a pastor. Started praying. Reciting Matthew 7.7.
90min came, yet same thing. No Goal. I began to laugh hysterical. I wanted to cry but I was laughing.
91min, No Goal. It's all over.
90+ I decided it's all over. I looked at phone, you're going on sale!

One final check on Flashscore it's Glows. Boldly Written GOAL!. It's 1-3
I dropped my phone, the feeling couldn't be explained.

I checked my NAIRABET account, within minute, the money has reflected. Promptly, with shaky hands, I proceede to Withdraw funds. Typed 24k and confirmed.

My mind false to Nairabet terms and conditions. In many of it, it was written
"Betting Shouldn't be seen as a source of Income, bet with money you can afford to loose. One thing I know, I wasn't ready to path with my Dad 20k.

I couldn't sleep afterwards, I remember I stashed Tutolin Somewhere, Got it and I gulped half of the bottle. I was sound asleep in no time.

Bet wisely!!

.Thank your ancestors gladly, say no be Marrying you play that game.
For sure, you go commit suicide, but na how you go take do am go be problem.
Re: Don't play to Emotion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sell your father's car and do the same odd again ;DSell your father's car and do the same odd again

(1) (Reply)

Full English Premier League 2017/18 Fixtures / Gernot Rohr To Meet With Antonio Conte In London / OMG Transfer News!! Dani Alves Arrives For PSG Medical Despite Man City Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.