Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ (1081 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP / Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark / Why Kanu Must Provide Jewish Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by afonjadie: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Looking critically at Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's silence over the Kaduna declaration it is easy for one to see the wisdom in Nnamdi Kanu's silence, the northerns and the FG by extension is trying to provoke the Igbo's, IPOB into calling back Igbo's in the north to come back home and declaring a state of Biafra so that they can bring military action to the SE like their ancestors did 1967.

However we are from the east and we are wise IPOB being a peaceful group and thank God for the infinite wisdom of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for ignoring their bait and his silence is forever haunting them as they keep releasing one statement after the other while Mazi Nnamdi is serving them with the best dish for the foolish and unwise bigots while strategizing his next action.

Even the Arewa youths have been trying effortlessly to take back their words but with every interview it appears they look more stupid with the next interview, while trying to chew on their words like the ruminant sokoto gidali goat that they are, Afonjas are not left out as well, this haunting silence is killing them slowly because the fear of Ndigbo is Afonja wisdom. Biafra rules.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by Younggeneral: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
wisdom k
Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by Vman27(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
His slient is really making them more confuse

3 Likes

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by wordcat(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonjas are not left out as well, this haunting silence is killing them slowly cause the fear Ndigbo is Afonjas wisdom. Biafra rules.

Are trying to prove that your write up will be incomplete without the mention of Afonjas?

2 Likes

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by afonjadie: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
wordcat:

Are trying to prove that your write up will be incomplete without the mention of Afonjas?
Afonja is my signature I just needed to find somewhere to append it grin

2 Likes

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by dealslip(f): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
haunting silence ko graveyard silence ni. If he talks he will be arrested. The guy has borrowed himself brain. you think it is easy to languish in a prison for two years. the man doesnt want to go back, he is honouring his bail condition. period

3 Likes

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by macluvph1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Like i said there more about Nnamdi Kanu that people don't know.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu, the time for Biafra has come that's just the honest truth.
Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by macluvph1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
dealslip:
haunting silence ko graveyard silence ni. If he talks he will be arrested. The guy has borrowed himself brain. you think it is easy to languish in a prison for two years. the man doesnt want to go back, he is honouring his bail condition. period

Honouring ke, how many times haven't your people counted people with him that are more than ten.

Keep consoling yourself.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
There might be wisdom in his silence so as not play into the hands of FG or a cloud of uncertainty of his brothers betraying him if he ask them to come back.

Either which way there's wisdom in cowardice...now i believe Kuje and Justice Binta can reset someone to default settings. Kudos to them!

Anyways the dimwits will come knocking "Afonja", "hydraulic soup" etc which is their stock in trade. Insulting and creating problems without balls to fight and tuck-tailing between their legs to "Ivory Coast" is part of their history. grin

1 Like

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by dealslip(f): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
macluvph1:

Honouring ke, how many times haven't your people counted people with him that are more than ten.

Keep consoling yourself.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
mtshewww!!! i have never seen people who deceive themselves like you guys. is it those couple of guys bowing down here and there that you call more than then.
Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by afonjadie: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
dealslip:
Afonja daughter, NK have broken every possible bail condition so far,

From Number of people he can be seen with, to Granting interview and all

In fact the only thing he has not done is to leave the shores of the zoo.

But why leave when he is in Biafra land and not the Zoo republic, Think.

I understand your brain power is 2kb, check the back of your head for expandable memory card slot.

1 Like

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by dealslip(f): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja daughter, NK have broken every possible bail condition so far,

From Number of people he can be seen with, to press conference and all

In fact the only thing he has not done is to leave the shores of the zoo.

But why leave when he is in Biafra land and not the Zoo republic, Think.

I understand your brain power is 2kb, check the back of your head for expandable memory card slot.
dreamers, all those photoshopped pictures you guys are peddling up and down. empty boasters.
Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by afonjadie: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
dealslip:

dreamers, all those photoshopped pictures you guys are peddling up and down. empty boasters.
Since you know they are photoshopped why are you crying?

Abule slum dweller, water front developers, lagoon keepers

Awon smellos

3 Likes

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by wordcat(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja is my signature I just needed to find somewhere to append it grin

grin grin
You need to stop it at least now that some Well known Yorubas are lending their voice to our struggle

1 Like

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by dealslip(f): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
afonjadie:

Since you know they are photoshopped why are you crying?

Abule slum dweller, water front developers, lagoon keepers

Awon smellos
crying that what happened? Na NK go go Kuje no be me na!. You should cry for him.
Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by afonjadie: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
dealslip:

crying that what happened? Na NK go go Kuje no be me na!. You should cry for him.

In that case you and your likes should stop trolling and creating unnecessary Biafra threads

I think you will need more pants of bloods to recover from your Biafra Down syndrome ole.

Abule slum dweller, omo iya alata grin

1 Like

Re: The Haunting Silence Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - MUST READ by afonjadie: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
wordcat:

grin grin
You need to stop it at least now that some Well known Yorubas are lending their voice to our struggle
Brother all these things are not to be taken to heart it is just part of Nairaland fun, though a lot might take it personal

If I said something like;

Skull mining, head hunting, cone head Afonja, descendants of odudusha, son of a fallen fowl spirit.

Two faced Afonjas, snakes that speak from both side of the mouth, bloody propagandist, cowards.

Abule slum dweller, waterfront developers and lagoon keepers

Hydraulic soup gobbling twa.t, oily mouthed prick.

All these things should not be taken to heart it is simply for Nairaland warfare

Kept safely in Ipob arsenal only to be used for Nairaland e-wars, I know many other Ipob generals will have more In their armory.

But never take it seriously or it takes your life in return, these words believe in karma badly, do me I do you is the game nothing personal.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of VP, Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 50 Years Birthday In Style / Buhari Meets 3 Northern Govs In Closed-door / PDP Should Forget About 2019 Election, Is Btw APGA And APC- Ifeany Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.