Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Actress, Halima Abubakar Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Halima Abubakar Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Pictures (631 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Halima Abubakar Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Pictures by cathytemi(f): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Actress, Halima Abubakar is a year today and the Kofi-born thespian who just went through a life-changing experience has every cause to be happy so she shared these new beautiful photos with her fans and wellwishers.

Happy birthday to the beautiful Halima. We wish her long life!

[url]http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/06/actress-halima-abubakar-marks-her-birthday-with-stunning-new-pictures/
[/url]

http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/04/actress-halima-abubakar-shares-graphic-pictures-from-her-fibroid-removal-surgery-in-india-tells-fake-friends-not-to-like-her-photos/

Re: Actress, Halima Abubakar Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Pictures by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok.....

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Diva, I'm A Local Girl -- Kate Henshaw / Mark Zuckerberg Announces That Facebook Has Reached Two Billion Users / I Am A Walking Faith : Tonto Dikeh Preches The Word Of God In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.