Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (83108 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Celebrityblog: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Star actor, Somadina Adinma is celebrating his girlfriend, star actress, Regina Daniels' 18th birthday. Though they both often joke about Regina Daniels being every year 'Sweet 16'.

The young and handsome actor shared a romantic video to celebrate Regina Daniels' birthday and their fans have been going gaga for the hot video as some claim they have watched the romantic video over 10 times.

Meanwhile Somadina shared a live video on Instagram and explained why he wasn't available to celebrate with his lover on her birthday. He said he is currently shooting on location and would make out time to celebrate with Regina after shooting.

See more loved up photos of the two lovebirds below and also Watch video below

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/somadina-adinma-celebrates-his.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Celebrityblog: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2018

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Liliyann(f): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
bullshit!!
This may probably restrict the babe from having more lovers openly!!!
I wonder why she is with this broke guy that has not even featured in 10 movies this year!!!
Love is a farce, those in it are doing it for what they will gain!!

FTC!!!!
I dedicate this to every lady that is with a real guy and know how to press their mumu button!!!
May all our maga continue to pay!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by cooldipo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fine Boy and Girl... Good match in the look department grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
bullshit!!
I wonder why she is with this broke guy that has not even featured in 10 movies this year!!!

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Bawizzo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oh lawd!!
Where are the parents of dix kids?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by mercytripletz: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
bullshit!!

Broke but he is richer than your own boyfriend and they are happier than you are.

So??

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by idonhammer: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fine boy...nwanne ndi Igbo Chi ga uwa

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by ozento: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
shameless kids. so she don dey blep since eleven? I just wasted my mb. rubbish!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by JasonScoolari: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin

The young buffalo will be thinking he has a faithful girlfriend.

Soma, continue diving into the "deep blue sea" she calls pussy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by idonhammer: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fine boy...nwanne ndi Igbo Chiga uwa biko

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by akprosperblog(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Surround yourself with successful pple. you'll be so amazed with what you will achieve.

MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.
CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
bullshit!!
Small girl with big god....
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kai,when i can't even tell my mama i hv a bf yet,dis small girl is showing d whole world,see dem old fools too on d comments
hmmmmmmmm,some people will say its because she's a celeb,anywaaaaaaysssss

Pls dnt quote me

33 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Manchesterboyy:
Romantic
fool. Y not stake urself . Olofo
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Another year. Another 16 years. Okay
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Fiducia: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
sad nne easy o
Ura ga eju onye Nwuru anwu Afo
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Princess4ng(f): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
lol.... this Nigeria is actually turning to something else in the name of civilization.................... 18 and proudly showing boyfriend to the whole world.............. hmmmmmmm .... God help Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sexy tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Innobee99(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
No be dat small boy for film dat year?

Omo I don dey old like diz oooo
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
So eighteen years old is good to have boyfriend ....and she is happy flaunting the guy.......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Skookum(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
So she's finally legal, tongue where did u say she's schooling again
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by BigBrother9ja: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
olosho will remain 16
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Kerry111: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
This boy should be arrested for Child Abuse.... That mean He has been doing this girl since 14 abi?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by KelB(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Swimming pool at Golden valley Nsk Enugu state
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by VPWebDesigner: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
undecided angry
If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by KiZiie(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
That's her brother ni
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by lastempero: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Make una leave the small boy n girl to enjoy their life small.
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Ategberoson(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin

that girl that I used to use innocent girl face look? I don know say she go corrupt the days she don dey act wife for movie grin

this life ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.