Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Funny But Real! Small Doctor Explains How He Got His Stage Name (Small Doctor) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Funny But Real! Small Doctor Explains How He Got His Stage Name (Small Doctor) (456 Views)

Should I Use My Real Name Or A Nickname As My Stage Name? Please Help / Hot News: See Why Kiss Daniel Changed His Stage Name To..... / How Davido Got His Song If From Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Real! Small Doctor Explains How He Got His Stage Name (Small Doctor) by SaeedahCMA: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
As we know the track that gets all the polished, prim, and borty folks up on their feet and boogie is Penalty by Small Doctor, whatever kind of magic the king of street jamz uses to make everyone go haywire about his songs remains a big wonder in the music industry. In his recent interview before his London trip, omo-better shared insight about the street anthem; Penalty. (just so we know more about the jam we all dance to) He swore his loyalty to the Barcelona football club amongst a lot more of personal details he had to reveal about himself.

You ever want to know how he came about the name "Small Doctor?" Read Up More Here:-http://soundcity.tv/radio/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doBgZzrmZsE?list=PLB7MujWR3OHZgdWPrCFMS_gpWS3QaLdVo&t=51

(1) (Reply)

Sound Card 4 Sale @15k / Davido - Like That / Music: Zoro – Echolag (bag Of Blessing) Ft. Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.