Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Is It Okay To Use Ram To Fight - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Okay To Use Ram To Fight (413 Views)

Why Our Imams Are Not Donating Anything To Fight Against The Virus / How Iran Recruited Afghan Refugees To Fight Assad’s War / How To Fight Poverty In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Use Ram To Fight by jakandeola(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
I watch on tv dat they use ram to fight and make money it look sweet and excitement. I rember wen am small me and my friend take our rams to go and fight but some alfa get mad af us dat it unislamic tohpahz mrmrmister brandydaniells afam4ever acaolly1 ilynem capslocked actuarydeji transient123 mjbaba kolafolabi farihafaheemah maclatunji abdelkabir albaqir sissie newnas eninn
Re: Is It Okay To Use Ram To Fight by Demmzy15(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bro, you've answered your question already! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Use Ram To Fight by jakandeola(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
Bro, you've answered your question already! grin grin grin grin
I dont get
Re: Is It Okay To Use Ram To Fight by kolafolabi(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2017
jakandeola:
I watch on tv dat they use ram to fight and make money it look sweet and excitement. I rember wen am small me and my friend take our rams to go and fight but some alfa get mad af us dat it unislamic tohpahz mrmrmister brandydaniells afam4ever acaolly1 ilynem capslocked actuarydeji transient123 mjbaba kolafolabi farihafaheemah maclatunji abdelkabir albaqir sissie newnas eninn

It's a capital NO.. Almighty Allah place a curse on whoever does that.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Use Ram To Fight by jakandeola(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Nid Of A Car Hire Service? / A Fountain Has Been Opened Up, Come And Drink. Please Come. / The Ummayad Dynasty | 705CE - 750CE | The Birth Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.