Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Quit Notice To Igbos: I'm 100% In Support Of Northern Youths – House Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice To Igbos: I'm 100% In Support Of Northern Youths – House Of Reps (376 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Quit Notice To Igbos: I'm 100% In Support Of Northern Youths – House Of Reps by IamDaniella: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
A Kano State House of Representative member has declared support for the coalition of northern youths who asked Igbos to leave the region, Dailytrust reports.

The lawmaker Aminu Suleiman, who is the chairman of the House Committee on Tertiary Education, has said that while he may not support the coalition’s vision a 100%, they have nevertheless found a supporter in him.

Read more at: http://www.linjust.com/quit-notice-igbos-im-100-support-northern-youths-house-reps-member.html

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: I'm 100% In Support Of Northern Youths – House Of Reps by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: I'm 100% In Support Of Northern Youths – House Of Reps by binsanni(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2017

(1)

SUN Newspaper Explains How EFCC Invaded Their Premises / Breaking---- Saraki Wins Case At Code Of Conduct Tribunal / “there Are Only Two Major Tribes In Nigeria: The Elites And The Masses” –sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.