Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) (51194 Views)

Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? / Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
fanficgirl:

If your papa hustle like her he would be a crook that should be lynched. This women is a leach and thief
I hear you
Her money
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
9ja women done carry last for this one oh
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
My wedding will be better than this.
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by indodon(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
and am here praying for twenty million
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by gloryman91: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Waste of resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is the real reason why Evans kidnap people
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
Wow bawo ? Happy for the couple but it's still not clear how this woman from being a fashion designer got oil blocks. I'm not hating but we can't move forward unless we start asking serious questions about suspicious activities in the oil industry that have enriched the likes of Danjuma,Ndimi,tonye Cole,igho sanomi,kola aluko,otedola,ifeanyi ubah ,alakija and so many others.
Being Babangida ( IBB ) mistress is the result you are seeing
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:36am On Jun 13, 2017
LagosismyHome:
I weep for Nigeria ........Nigeria really a jungle and it sad to watch

Imagine if this oil block was done probably , opened as a company and employed hardworking Nigerians ..... There would be less unemployed people in the street and More talents could have been developed within the company leading to growth and enhancement in Nigeria

Instead one family is milking what was natural blessed to Nigerians, offcourse spending it Abroad and yet we clap hand and glorify this nonsense
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2017
gbishman:
Nigerians and their stupidity, you milk the country dry, take its blood and infuse it into another countries economic veins while killing your countries economy.
You can imagine the number of business that may have benefited from this wedding; let me try and list them;
- Caterers
-Valet
-Event planners
-Suit makers
-Wedding gown tailors
-Hoteliers
-Chauffeurs
- Vehicle Rental companies
- Follows
- liqueur sellers (champagne etc)
- photographers
- Video guys
-Printing press
- Picture Album sellers
These are just a few i can think off, you are free to add yours.
I realise its her money but she should realise the oil well in which she sucks from belongs to the country .
no mind the foolish old froggy looking woman. and she would come forward claiming one yeye religious woman,well I don't know maybe Christianity supports wasteful spending cos I'm not one. they go dey use religion cover their evil. i used to respect her for been rich and humble with it. this is just nonsense especially during this recession when many are dying in hospital and starving to death,committing suicide cos of change
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2017
deavicky:
This is the real reason why Evans kidnap people
why wouldn't he?
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by DayviidHymseef: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2017
I Just have one question: who that weeding ceremony epp?. If I had such money, God knows I would use it to touch lives and help the helpless and my name will remain evergreen in their lives than spending it on one day event
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by davidif: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
Wow bawo ? Happy for the couple but it's still not clear how this woman from being a fashion designer got oil blocks. I'm not hating but we can't move forward unless we start asking serious questions about suspicious activities in the oil industry that have enriched the likes of Danjuma,Ndimi,tonye Cole,igho sanomi,kola aluko,otedola,ifeanyi ubah ,alakija and so many others.

I guess she bid for it like a lot of other companies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Things N500 Cannot Buy Anymore / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.