Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe (1394 Views)

Six Specific Courses To Take To Aid Your NGO Job Search / Christian Aid (CA) NGO Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / List Of NGO Job Openings In Nigeria & Beyond (FULL ACCESS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by everyman: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good afternoon, fellow Nairalanders.

I am a graduate of Economics with a second class upper degree from one of the first generation universities in Nigeria.

I finished serving my father land last year.

My reason for wanting to work with an NGO is that I wish to give back to the society in some way.

Besides wanting to work in finance-based organisations, I've always had a passion for teaching and NGO jobs.

I was always going to join an NGO, but I wanted to first secure a job and be sure of my work schedule before applying for a part-time NGO job.

But since no job is forthcoming, I have decided to go for the NGO one.

If you have the connect for that or any teaching job, kindly link me up.

I am willing to work in any state of the federation. My mention of Borno and Yobe is to indicate how far I am willing to go.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by everyman: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun, please help me broadcast this.

Thanks.
Re: I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by Nofuckgiven: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
NGO job plenty for Borno and those areas. Just check Jobberman and hotnigerianjobs.
Re: I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by sofnana(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Boko Haram still offer free entry
Re: I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by everyman: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
NGO job plenty for Borno and those areas. Just check Jobberman and hotnigerianjobs.

I have been checking and applying for almost a month now with no luck in sight.

That was why I brought it here.

Thanks.
Re: I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by everyman: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2017
Still hoping.
Re: I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by everyman: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by myjobmagofficia: 3:44am On Aug 08, 2018
You can find tons of ngo jobs using this link https://www.myjobmag.com/jobs-by-industry/ngo
Re: I Need An NGO Job In Borno Or Yobe by viralgaga(f): 4:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Don't give up.
Try https://ngojobsinnigeria.com/
Updated everyday.
Or you can join the telegram channel

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Turns Up For Advans La Fayette Interview Yesterday / Shortlisted Applicants Names - Npower Program / Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.