Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. (1391 Views)

N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment / UBA Assessment Test / Assessment Test At Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by npowerng: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
It doesn't matter when you wrote your test, we must conclude the assessment test phase before we proceed to the next stage.
So wondering what to do after your assessment test?
We wait.
#NPowerNG

Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by Deflorence(f): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
OK. I SMELL FRESH HOT NEWS LOADING SOON......
Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by Deflorence(f): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
OK. I SMELL FRESH HOT NEWS LOADING SOON......
Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by Tsam1959(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Deflorence:
OK.
I SMELL FRESH HOT NEWS LOADING SOON......
Really. I believe you grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by Deflorence(f): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tsam1959:
Really. I believe you grin
Yea. but my fear is, will i be among the chosen ones.

I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVETH AND HE HAS PROMISED TO PICK MY CALL THIS TIME.
Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by PrinceFola(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Deflorence:

Yes oh my sis...... Tired of joblessness menhhhh!!
Iyanu A sele!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by Tsam1959(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2017
Deflorence:

The joy is the transperency of the programme .

1 Like

Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by don4real18(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
FP grin
Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by Deflorence(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Tsam1959:

The joy is the transperency of the programme .
YES
Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by Cynnny(f): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dear Npowerng, please I didn't choose a device during the test and my time elapsed before I got information that I must choose a device. Please what do I do?
Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by npowerng: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Cynnny:
Dear Npowerng, please I didn't choose a device during the test and my time elapsed before I got information that I must choose a device. Please what do I do?
You can always select device later.
Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by Cynnny(f): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
npowerng:
You can always select device later.
Thank you very much
Re: Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. by GloUlor(f): 4:31am On Sep 04, 2017
So I shouldn't bother about checking my name on the pre-selection list yet? Someone called me earlier in August that she saw my name (like my name was out) on the NAgro list immediately after I wrote the test. Thanks Npower

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: Farm Manager / GTI Securities Test Invite...who's With Me? / Perfect Curves Butt Enhancement Dietary Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.