Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) (48393 Views)

APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by castrol180(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rip dude!
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by bay30: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
free2ryhme:
i hope he didnot die sha

Youth will never heard word

dem go dey fight for peanuts whereas the dumb as leader is sitting on their elephant meat

Im sure Dino doesn't know who this fool that died on his behalf is. And im sure Dino's children or family members were not present at the protest.

Serves senseless youths better. More will still die defending those that careless about them.
Fools.
if his soul likes let it rest in peace or not. Who cares? Even Dino doesn't care
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Nkarchi: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some of our youth have been foolish since sixteen sixty-six
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Nellybii: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
wyt:

Dino ain't useless. He is voted to check the excesses of the executive. That he is doing perfectly, hence his woes. I weep for Nigeria.

Checking the excesses of the executive by flaunting cars over social media, framing people in fake assassination attempts and lying publicly about his qualifications.? He is just a criminal and a conman .
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by emmaelectelect(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmanuel596:
This one didn't know he was going to die today...imagine going to stand under hot sun on a busy Monday listening and fighting for a politician who doesn't care one bit about you...soo many risk involve.a trailer might fail break and crush you dead,or you get hit by a stray bullet just like this or your lose your manhood to spiritualist who use such gathering to carry out their evil plans...young Nigerian youths be wise in 2019 don't die for nothing don't die for any politician... Dino melaye entered his air conditioned car and ran away laving you guys to be victims under hot sun and he was tweeting trash. Tomorrow you will hear that one influential political God father has settled his issues with yahay bello and you will see them hugging themselves and laughing at your stupidity be wise

Cowards talk this way
we condemn the alleged shooting by whoever in uniform by any guise or order!
we say no to police brutality! we say no to men in uniform brutality, they are paid by our tax monies and have one sole purpose which is protection of life and property.
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by ibukunobi: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
More pixxss

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by emmaelectelect(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
fuckerstard:
See those who are sworn to protect and serve us.

Some people just rush into thread to type jargon, FP thread are not making sense anymore.
you said my mind brother

we condemn all alleged acts of brutality by anybody in uniform under any guise or order. they are meant to protect us and are been paid by tax payers monies
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by emmanuel596(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmaelectelect:

Cowards talk this way
we condemn the alleged shooting by whoever in uniform by any guise or order!
we say no to police brutality! we say no to men in uniform brutality, they are paid by our tax monies and have one sole purpose which is protection of life and property.

Read what you wrote again and try to make sense out of it....if this young man has sat at home today he wouldn't have been killed by who ever killed him....I condemn the killing but something's can be avoided don't ever call me a coward am not your mate and am not in your linage and level of stupid thinking
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by emmaelectelect(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
bay30:

Im sure Dino doesn't know who this fool that died on his behalf is. And im sure Dino's children or family members were not present at the protest.

Serves senseless youths better. More will still die defending those that careless about them.
Fools.
if his soul likes let it rest in peace or not. Who cares? Even Dino doesn't care

what is this one even saying
how can Nigerians be this dump?
We condemn all police brutality before now, today and in the future
They are to protect Nigerians and are been paid by tax payers monies

this act is rejected in all totality

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by dtruth50: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
wht pains me more is dt u wil never see dea child/children among these people supportin dem
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by emmaelectelect(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nigerians should learn to condemn evil in all standard!
shooting peaceful protesters is condemn-able.

imagine people celebrating trumps victory somewhere in south-south were killed. is this what our tax monies are meant for (killing unarmed protesters for no cause)
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
papaejima1:
Until we all join hands to condemn the atrocities and evils committed by our law enforcement and security personnel against the citizens, these are the kinds of needless loss of innocent lives that we will keep seeing.

Why shoot to kill a man in a protest?
What happened to tear gas, pepper sprays, water canons, smoke bombs, stun grenades, rubber bullets etc?

This is one reason why people rejoice when these bloodthirsty officers meet one calamity or another.

Honestly i don't understand. Why shooting a harmless man in the first place? He was not carring any harmful object, just a protest, yet the government is not doing anything about it.

Even the countries that is in war does not behave like this.
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Sllime: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Its normal news...there was a country. Mtcheew
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Blinks586: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
what is all this, what type of power abuse is this?
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Badonasty(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dailynewz:
According to Usman,a man who came out to support Dino Melaye yesterday was allegedly shot by police in Kogi.He wrote.....

'Shot by the Nigeria Police in kogi state under the authority. This young man came out to pledge his support for Senator DINO MELAYE.

May his soul rest in peace. The protest was very peaceful until their thugs and Police came and made it violent. See Kabba yesterday, nothing like this happened. Bello doesn't like peace'.

See Photos Below>>> http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/man-who-came-out-to-support-dino-melaye.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkOWLKaolVM?t=60

Propaganda
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by kaz: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
you wound yourself because of that bastard guy.
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by KELVONISTIC: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chai this one Don go like that shocked
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Jakumo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Uber Embezzler Dino Malaye could not care in the slightest whether a few members of his rented mob get offed by police bullets, because the REALLY important considerations that preoccupy Mr. Malaye comprise his fleet of Italian super cars, his sources of illicit wealth and the shell game he will now be forced to play with his overflowing bank accounts, as the EFCC bears down on him with their trusty chainsaw.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by segebase(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
get well soon
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I hope he did not die when they shot him and even if he died, I hope it was not painful...

Anyways, *it's sad that he had to stain the seat of that Toyota Sienna*.
D last statement really got me lol
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by jfleece(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
I go just chop belleful go dey protest for one politician... I rather spend my time with squirrel!!
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by olatade(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
R I P to the fools that died. Kogi state, the governor, Dino as senator still remain, the fools are no more. The best protest I can make is on social media
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by kolmart: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
funny supporting who? for what? to destroy their future more? because of 1k rent age? see how he ended his life like a chicken because of just ordinary politician, I think is right time for the youth to think twice in this country.
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmanuel596:
This one didn't know he was going to die today...imagine going to stand under hot sun on a busy Monday listening and fighting for a politician who doesn't care one bit about you...soo many risk involve.a trailer might fail break and crush you dead,or you get hit by a stray bullet just like this or your lose your manhood to spiritualist who use such gathering to carry out their evil plans...young Nigerian youths be wise in 2019 don't die for nothing don't die for any politician... Dino melaye entered his air conditioned car and ran away laving you guys to be victims under hot sun and he was tweeting trash. Tomorrow you will hear that one influential political God father has settled his issues with yahay bello and you will see them hugging themselves and laughing at your stupidity be wise
so cos he is supporting one politician he shld b killed. C wat npf has turned into. It could ve happened to anybody every person in dis country has a right of religion, right to belong and support any religious, political group provided it does not lead to crime, nig is cursed npf is cursed. In a civilized country were d law is enforced Bello by now is suppose to be in prison for dis singular act or facing a judge in d court room and d commissional of police dismissed and arrested, I know apc supporters will say dat serves him right sincerely nig is a country in deed. There was a country spits
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari is heartless
u mean dino abi?
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Good for him. Dino Na bad market 24/7
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by ifyain: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Nigeria is a sick country
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by dee02(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2017
this Country is finished!
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by dee02(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Good for him. Dino Na bad market 24/7

Someone got shot and died, and all you can say is good for him...... How would you feel if this was one of yours?
Fu...cking brainless twerp!!!!
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2017
dee02:

Someone got shot and died, and all you can say is good for him...... How would you feel if this was one of yours?
Fu...cking brainless twerp!!!!
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Frankgenius213: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2017
EseWealth:
I cannot die for any politician, God forbid

but u can die for money
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by bennymark(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
is it only me that thinks the blood looks fake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Rape DELSU Undergraduates During Initiation / My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor / Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.