Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) (26139 Views)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by LivingHuman: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fulani Herdsmen seeking grasses for their cattle invaded Central College Ogochi Ekperi Community in Etsako Central, Edo State this morning again, scaring students off.

An eyewitness, Daniel Usifoh who shared the story wrote:

The Fulani herdsmen resume school with their cows today. This is happening live at Central College Ogochi Ekperi Community in Etsako Central, Edo State. How long will our children stay away from school for cows to learn..... I don't think anyone in this Country has ever gotten half of the liberty given to cows in this administration....Can we now call it the Federal Republic Of Cow.....

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/fulani-herdsmen-invade-another-school.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cattle need education too

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Cattle need education too
i guess u must be one of them

28 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by eleojo23: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cows everywhere you go.

Could it be that Nigeria has truly become a zoo?

*thinking aloud*

54 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
So shocked to see cows in Ekperi.

Was it not the same Ijegbai of Ekperi, HRH D Y Kanoba that barred Fulanis from his land a few years ago..

Seems this recession has made him start taking cow gifts from the herdsmen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
My Gawd!! I Swear To Jar That School Is Close To My Grams House shocked
No Traveling For Christmas Niyen

But Op U Ar Savage OO

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF COW grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shoot them..... The cows.

If a cow wonders onto my land it becomes my property.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by incredibleace(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cattle goes to school.

Perfect title for my new book.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Padiga: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
From the pictures presented to me, I don't see any invasion.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by EseWealth(f): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fulani herdsmen every where you go

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by bankable: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
plz help me qualify 2 perform at a concert by liking my video. u dnt need 2 watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dem call you? Abeg let them be sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
i guess u must be on of them
he was just joking na

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by wawappl: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
HOW CAN A SCHOOL BE THIS DIRTY? IF THE SCHOOL CANNOT CUT THE GRASSES, PLEASE ALLOW THE CATTLE TO DO THEIR JOB.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by yemmight(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Awon maaalu asa jeun. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who opened the school gate for them?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Padiga:
Invaded with cattle. Not guns.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why shud a sch have outgrown grasses? Since they no get sense say dem suppose clear their surroundings, the herdsmen are doing them a favor. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Ijscarface: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
There cows are helping the school to cut their grass
That's what am seeing in the picture

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
LivingHuman:
Fulani Herdsmen seeking grasses for their cattle invaded Central College Ogochi Ekperi Community in Etsako Central, Edo State this morning again, scaring students off.

An eyewitness, Daniel Usifoh who shared the story wrote:

The Fulani herdsmen resume school with their cows today. This is happening live at Central College Ogochi Ekperi Community in Etsako Central, Edo State. How long will our children stay away from school for cows to learn..... I don't think anyone in this Country has ever gotten half of the liberty given to cows in this administration....Can we now call it the Federal Republic Of Cow.....

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/fulani-herdsmen-invade-another-school.html

where is the invasion in the picture

This must be after school hours

Mind you most of the public schools in Benin don't even have a fence

stop spreading false information

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by TheWordist(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Them wan chaow intellectual grass,dem wan know bush..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by pmc01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Not making a case for the action, but the cows seem to be feeding on the lush green grass and not roaming around the classrooms. How did they chase the students away?
I'm only making a case for objective reporting here as against sensationalism.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Padiga: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Invaded with cattle. Not guns.
Yes, I know what I said.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Change?

Federal!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by ramdris(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
But no one dey school na..besides I want to believe they have approval cos they seem relax kinda...Just saying cos we all like pushing incomplete story out just to spite some pple against others...

Social media is presently been abused in 9ja as we now use it for fanning embers of discord than building friendship, unity and loyalty..Just my take.

Warning: Quote me with insult and get blasted by..

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Inferno17: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
These useless bloggers that will type anything for traffic.. And they will be amonst people saying apc and Nigeria is corrupt, mpama
Padiga:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by PanickMode(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
What else is left to see grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Do you expect the Hausa and Fulani officer corp dominated Police Force to order them to leave or arrest them for trespass when they are yet to arrest a single Arewa Youth for incitement? embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Padiga:
Yes, I know what I said.

Oh you meant in quantity grin

Maybe thats a cross section grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by raker300: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Where are the "we niger deltans" lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by PanickMode(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
I have seen it all, nothing else is left to see:
Runs out of Thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikekpeazu Chidinma Gets N500,000 From KBK Foundation / ASUU, FG To End Strike Action / Peter Obi Celebrates Five Nigerians' Academic Excellence In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.