Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) (26157 Views)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by immazion972: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
that is change Yoruba want
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by tuscani: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
bankable:
plz help me qualify 2 perform at a concert by liking my video. u dnt need 2 watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
I clicked the link, but it appears I have to sign into Instagram account. But unfortunately, I do not have Instagram account
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Qaisar1: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
free2ryhme:

where is the invasion in the picture
This must be after school hours
Mind you most of the public schools in Benin don't even have a fence

stop spreading false information
Most public schools in "Benin City" are fenced!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by MemeAfrica(m): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2017
free2ryhme:

where is the invasion in the picture

This must be after school hours

Mind you most of the public schools in Benin don't even have a fence

stop spreading false information
Aggreed...the grass is almost as tall as the cows. The only problem l see here is the Cow shit everywhere and the State need some kind of regulations to control the movement of these Cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 3:36am On Jun 13, 2017
MemeAfrica:

Aggreed...the grass is almost as tall as the cows. The only problem l see here is the Cow shit everywhere and the State need some kind of regulations to control the movement of these Cows.

They are already making on to fence school. Post story get front page.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Qaisar1:

Most public schools in "Benin City" are fenced!

Mention them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by davidif: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2017
LivingHuman:
Fulani Herdsmen seeking grasses for their cattle invaded Central College Ogochi Ekperi Community in Etsako Central, Edo State this morning again, scaring students off.

An eyewitness, Daniel Usifoh who shared the story wrote:

The Fulani herdsmen resume school with their cows today. This is happening live at Central College Ogochi Ekperi Community in Etsako Central, Edo State. How long will our children stay away from school for cows to learn..... I don't think anyone in this Country has ever gotten half of the liberty given to cows in this administration....Can we now call it the Federal Republic Of Cow.....

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/fulani-herdsmen-invade-another-school.html

And this is why I have been saying that policing should be left to communities or local govts with the states overseeing them and with the police inspectors being elected by the people because who best to stop crime apart from those who are from that same area. This pathetic federal policing is dysfunctional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by eustacey: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2017
The school looks abandoned...

Why are the grasses overgrown?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2017
so fulani are not nigeria, they can,t go any where they like.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sunofgod:
Shoot them..... The cows.

If a cow wonders onto my land it becomes my property.
If "it becomes your property", you become fulani man's 14" knife property.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Padiga:
From the pictures presented to me, I don't see any invasion.
Don't mind them; cheap propaganda angry Its obvious that school is not in session lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
he was just joking na
No mind am: by their moniker you shall know them angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Qaisar1: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
free2ryhme:

Mention them

Oza, Igbesanmwan, Eyanugie, Uwa, Asoro, Agbado, Imaguero, Oredo, Niger college, Edokpolor, Idia College, Edo college... many others

oga relakxx yourself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Qaisar1:

Oza, Igbesanmwan, Eyanugie, Uwa, Asoro, Agbado, Imaguero, Oredo, Niger college, Edokpolor, Idia College, Edo college... many others

oga relakxx yourself

are these schools on the road side, outskirt or inner streets of benin city
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by Qaisar1: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2017
free2ryhme:

are these schools on the road side, outskirt or inner streets of benin city

They are in Benin city
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2017
Qaisar1:

They are in Benin city

we all know know they are in benin city but what location

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Five Nigerians' Academic Excellence In China. / Meet Emmanuel Tochukwu Edward , The Best Graduating Student At NIJ 2018 / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.