Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof (2602 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Kasalx: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't want to go into lengthy write up or details about the subject matter,and may not like in a situation i will be asked how am i sure of what i am saying or that i am leaving on assumption,NO!,but the point is that hear me loud and clear "i am more than hundred percent sure that my wife is cheating on me(living an adulterous life) and the challenge is what steps should i take to catch her red handed with proof.She doesn't sleep with them in our matrimonial home,she believes she is smart enough and playing the game the way it suit her.I am fed up with her adulterous life and need a divorce.Please mature advice.Thanks.
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
You want proof or you want to divorce her? If​ you want to catch her red-handedly, I can help you. I am a private investigator.

1 Like

Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked shocked

The rate at which I see topics on "wife cheating" is beginning affect my relationship psychology.

I now assume that any girl not close to me is cheating on me. Make una calm down abeg!

Nawa ooo!!
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
You are not satisfying her sexually enough and you are here complaining.

Biko Mr man, go and do your Job joor and stop lamenting

3 Likes

Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
CCTV
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Brooke60(f): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Use the energy you suppose to settle your home to catch her cheating

1 Like

Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Kasalx: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
cruchenuti:

Its not,sexually i m very active, and even at that,can it make her living adulterous life
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kasalx:

Its not,sexually i m very active, and even at that,can it make her living adulterous life

call me, I will advice you on what to do.
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Kasalx: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

call me, I will advice you on what to do.

Ur phone number or email
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by keepingmum: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wear red pyant, hit the gym, watch war room , pray and fast for your marriage, continually shower her with love, don't confront or harass her....when you do these things , she ll realise the good man that you are and will confess any digressions.

Thank me later

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by pastorcyrus(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
cruchenuti:

Women self

1 Like

Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by teemy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
kasalx while preparing for the worst but hopeful for a better outcome have you decided on what your actions would be should your suspicion be true. some end up committing violent acts to others as well as to themselves over issues with no more gain.
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by teemy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
also the issue of shaming the other party is so old school which would gain you a side sneer from neighbours when you pass. you both can draw the table and lay greviances as adults. resolve if possible or separate amicably with no hard feelings.

3 Likes

Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by teemy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
i hope it works out well, cheers
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Gluthatione: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kasalx:
I don't want to go into lengthy write up or details about the subject matter,and may not like in a situation i will be asked how am i sure of what i am saying or that i am leaving on assumption,NO!,but the point is that hear me loud and clear "i am more than hundred percent sure that my wife is cheating on me(living an adulterous life) and the challenge is what steps should i take to catch her red handed with proof.She doesn't sleep with them in our matrimonial home,she believes she is smart enough and playing the game the way it suit her.I am fed up with her adulterous life and need a divorce.Please mature advice.Thanks.
Get simple app and spy on her. Simple !
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Kasalx:

Very simple! Hire a private detective.
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by sisisioge: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Whew! I can't help wondering why? Why would she open her eyes and sign up with you yet cut corners like this. Could it be that she isn't getting enough from you hence her hanging out with "them". Not even one side bobo...Them! Whew!

Pls don't bother about my muse up there. Hire a PI or get a bug on her phone. It is well o.
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Exponental(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Employ a private investigator. If you can afford it, monitor her calls. ...... Get busy and wait for karma!
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by cunny88(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Dude mite b dat u dnt spend enof time wit ha. Women are more vulnerable especially wen u r absent 4 long periods
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by farous(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
......When u marry ashawo and call it wife. Secretly monitor her phone and calls
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why say you are ​ >100% sure that she is cheating when you do not even have any proof that she is? If you don't want to go into any details and explain yourself then you yourself are probably hiding something.
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Viking007(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
keepingmum:
Wear red pyant, hit the gym, watch war room , pray and fast for your marriage, continually shower her with love, don't confront or harass her....when you do these things , she ll realise the good man that you are and will confess any digressions.

Thank me later

Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Kasalx:

Ur phone number or email
zero eight zero five eight zero zero fourty nine eight zero.

no problem without a solution
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Oksman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kasalx:

I detest hypocrites like you a lot. Since 2012 when you joined Nairaland, you have being involved in adulterous live style which is evident in your previous posts. You once posted how you would have loved to date an older christian woman in your office but dont know how to go about it even though you ware married then. You also some years back, admitted having EMR's with some single ladies; and here you are accusing your wife of infidelity, the the same fault you are guilty of ! Young man, please remove the log in your eyes to see clearly the speck in your wife's eye. You are just suffering from the repercussion of your mind playing tricks on you. Even if she is guilty which I doubt, you have no moral right to squeal on this forum because you have no proof to substantiate your allegation. You rather acting on the figment of your own imagination. Stop pretending to be holier than thou when your past reek of disgusting behaviour!

4 Likes

Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Vikky014(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=Kasalx post=57449407][/quote].
Personally,i cheat atimes though my conscience blames me after such.However,i have observed that these days a lot of single ladies prefer dating married men than even the single men.I have toasted some ladies which fell in love, and i have never fail to tell them that i am married,yet they will say no problem,that it wont affect my union.They will even guide you on how it will be done so that your wife will not catch or suspect us.laugh!.Another funny thing again about these ladies are that they will even at a point of having fun with them,saying that they are praying to get a good husband.I will ask myself,which kind world are we?,this one is chopping another womans di.ck and still saying that she is praying or that her pastor give her prayer points about getting married.Chop and clean mouth!.There is this one i m moving with and i later found that she had another married man she is dating and from cross examination she has been dating for years.I had gone to some places like clubs,etc and so you will see many young ladies fighting for one married man or the other.Why do most single ladies prefer dating married man to the extent that its now very common these days.

how I wish its true. serves u right
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by thelish(f): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
NotOfThis:
Why say you are ​ >100% sure that she is cheating when you do not even have any proof that she is? If you don't want to go into any details and explain yourself then you yourself are probably hiding something.

exactly
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Frankgenius213: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
men are allowed to fuvk around women aren't

its wrong for a housewife who no day contribute anything Dan mere word they call advice abi men cannot advice themselves again

if women wan cheat make their husband divorce them shikena

Women have higher sex partners dan men before they get married always opening legs for everyone way back in school, students, lecturers,bosses,small boys

so men no go enjoy themselves too all in d nane of marriage

op divorce that woman ASAP u be full if u dint heed
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Mimzyy(f): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2017
keepingmum:

Thank me later
grin grin grin
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by BuariCopyPaste: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2017
If you want to marry, come to my place and get one and be assured of fidelity......

Once married, the woman becomes automatically LANDLOCKED .

When I read many cases of women cheating on their husbands here I just smile and Thank my God such shiit ain't my portion.
Re: I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof by Hexzyz(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
keepingmum:

Thank me later

This your shower her with love, don't do this don't do that etc, I think it is all hogwash when you are dealing with the wrong individual, no matter how much love you show or advise or reason with such person, it will end up getting worse, you lose your esteem and values, before you know it you are a monster you never dreamt of. I bet you haven't met such persons or you watch allot of love series. People you trust behaving in an aberrant way is a normal thing. When you have such as a family member, spouse, friend, colleague or neighbour, you just have to let them be, play your part where necessary, because if you are looking for happiness or emotional satisfaction of any form from such persons, you might die young.

Life suppose to be sweet, but when it turns to making another person happy without them even considering your happiness, then you are in mess.
Simple rule: don't make sacrifice when the result don't change the outcome of things.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Public Holiday:Plan Your Year Accordingly. / My Mum Won't Let Me Rest / Single Working Class Lady... And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.