Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) (777 Views)

My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by ragiluhivo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LvlyWPGv5Q

The leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu has rejected claims that he has flouted some of the bail conditions given to him by a Federal high Court in Abuja. In this exclusive chat with NAIJ.com reporter, the IPOB leader also described his bail conditions as inhumane and primitive.

Like every other person, especially some of the members of the IPOB, would you say your release was unexpected? My release was not expected in the sense that a lot of people thought that Nigeria will continue to make a fool of herself. So surprisingly, they granted bail; although they had no reason to detain me in the first place neither did they have enough reason to continue the detention. So they had no choice more or less than to release.

I wouldn’t call it a release because you can see the conditions are stringent and almost primitive to the point of describing what Nigeria is, for those who may be outside looking in. One would say you have been seen flouting some of the orders made by the court on you bail, are you not worried about a re-arrest? I have not flouted anything (bail conditions), I have spoken, I have certain rights which amenable; you cannot give birth to a child and smack that baby and ask the baby not to cry, it doesn’t make any sense. I am a human being, therefore I must speak, I must meet my people. I happen to be born into a family that would always receive large number of people by virtue of the position of my father as the traditional ruler of my people.

So the bail conditions, as stringent as they are, are not designed to apply to a human being, it can apply to a cattle somewhere in the North but not where I come from.

I must always speak, I will speak, and I will associate people because that is the right thing to do. You release came close to the Anambra election, and close to gearing up of campaign activities for the 2019 election. Would you say your release is political? Of course not my release is not political; some of the politicians did not want me released but unfortunately they came round to it, I have been told on good authority that most of them turned around and wanted me to be released because the pressure was too much. With me inside the prison there is no way the Anambra election would have continued, with me now outside prison, the Anambra election would not continue. Whether their reasons for coming to support my eventual release was political or not, it is neither here nor there, I will not support any electioneering in any sort as long as a date for a referendum hasn’t been announced. The IPOB that I lead, we are not interested in electioneering in Nigeria because we are moving speedily ahead to the restoration of Biafra, we will not participate or condone any voting to take place in Biafra land until further notice. No, what will be disenfranchising the people is voting in the same set of criminals or those wholesomely responsible for the mess we are in today.

Workers are not being paid, you cans see the very non-existence of infrastructure, they are no longer dilapidated, they do not exist, and that’s the fact. So we want to end our misery our shame and our suffering and the only way to do that is send a very clear and unambiguous message to whoever maybe interested that we are no longer going to participate in any election until a date for a referendum for the freedom of Biafra is set. On May 23, the Shehu Musa Yaradua centre in collaboration with the Mac Arthur Foundation hosted the Biafra at 50 event with themed: “A Sober Reflection”, what can you say about the event? If you listened to the speech of Nnia-Nwodo, you would say that it contained a lot of issues and points which strike at heart of this very agitation (for Biafra).

Also, if you adopt the position of Professor Nwala, you would see that it comes closest to what we are asking for. So it was a very good forum and platform to ventilate some of these issues and we adopt the position of Professor Nwala as being what came closet to actually identifying with our state of mind and how we want all these issues to be addressed in the long run. So Biafra at 50 was a momentous event because the same Obasanjo said that Biafra was dead and buried but you had Biafra emblazoned behind him in Abuja few weeks ago which is a testament to the fact that Biafra lives and that Biafra can never never be dead or buried. Do you think it is right for people who had experienced the 1967 Nigeria-Biafra civil war to tell their stories? Of course it is a very good idea for them to tell their stories but their experiences is only there to guide us going into the future. It is not there to act as some kind of threat or an overbearing influence – a negative one at that – to compel us to stop what we are doing. That is the mistake that people make.

Our fathers fought their own war, we are not seeking to fight war, we will not fight any war but should it come to it, we have every right to defend ourselves.

Israel has been fighting wars, for the past heaven knows when – 7,000 years they are still fighting war... if people bring war to you there is nothing you can do about it. Gowon brought war to Ojukwu, they called it police action, they brought war to the land of Biafra and we had to defend ourselves, that is a historical fact and that is the truth. They keep hiding it, they keep massaging it and trying to keep it away from public understanding, that is why they don’t teach history in their schools. What we are saying is that, having the experience of the war or having them (victim of the civil war) narrate it, is a good thing so we would not make the mistakes that they made. Some people would say you betrayed your co-accusers and some of the IPOb members who are still in prison by accepting a bail, is this true? Those who say that are the one who never wanted me out. If I stay in there and say I’m not going to come out until you release them and then what happens. They will go and tell EU (European Union) that can’t you see, we’ve released him and he doesn’t want to come out. Is it? That what will happen and they will just throw away the keys (he said laughing).

https://www.naija.ng/3138-exclusive-i-flouted-bail-conditions-nnamdi-kanu-photos-video.html

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Long live the people's leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by Kestolove(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
heheheheh....no fear, na play hausa people dey play..d guy don dey fear small declaration wey hausa people make...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by ragiluhivo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kestolove:
[s]heheheheh....no fear, na play hausa people dey play..d guy don dey fear small declaration wey hausa people make...[/s]

You're either an unintelligent being with a negative IQ level or you're simply ignorant.

If neither of the above assertion about you is true then point out any statement he made that's fearful?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by thesicilian: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
ragiluhivo:

You're either an unintelligent being with a negative IQ level or you're simply ignorant.

If neither of the above assertion about you is true then tell how any statement he made that is fearful?
Calm down, life is easy. Some of you guys are just too aggressive.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by kid23(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Long live Biafra

WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by kid23(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
WELL SPOKEN OHAMADIKE.

WHAT MAKES US HUMAN IS OUR ABILITY TO REASON.

WE ARE DEMANDING FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFUL OURS AND OUR INALIENABLE RIGHTS.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by greenermodels: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by Splendid235: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who is talking about fear here?Nnamdi Kanu can not fear any savage in this life.remember he was in prison when he sent a message to the "corpse"that he was mad by thinking he could jail him.i hate when people would see the truth but chose to cover it.all the same,BIAFRANS are not fearful.NK can not be fearful. we are marching on.Arewa youths wanted to blackmail us with our property in the north but I know they have seen that we are focused. no going back.also remember that our radio BIAFRA is still on so it tells anybody who cares to listen that we are unstoppable.UP BIAFRA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by kenny987(f): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Let the idiots that are waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to respond to that infantile 'Kaduna Declaration' wait till they go grey, he will speak when he is ready and not a moment before; he will most likely not even countenance that rubbish with any response but necessary actions will be communicated and taken.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by EasternWind: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Our leader has spoken

The only one who deserves the loyalty of Biafrans bcoz he has our interest at heart

Ride on Sir

A perfect response to those weeping as result of our sit at home.

More weeping abounds as we'll boycott elections soon starting with Anambra, so console urselves to wail another day

Salute my leader

Long may u live
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by Kyase(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
kenny987:
Let the idiots that are waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to respond to that infantile 'Kaduna Declaration' wait till they go grey, he will speak when he is ready and not a moment before; he will most likely not even countenance that rubbish with any response but necessary actions will be communicated and taken.
the day cownu will respond to the almighty kaduna decleration, that will be the day the ethnic cleansing will depending on how he did. Trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by Kyase(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
EasternWind:
Our leader has spoken

The only one who deserves the loyalty of Biafrans bcoz he has our interest at heart

Ride on Sir
So He's greater than ojukwu the runaway bride?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Someone is afraid of KUJE prison, justice BINTA NYAKO may God bless you for making this fraudster to have little sense grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by kenny987(f): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kyase:
the day cownu will respond to the almighty kaduna decleration, that will be the day the ethnic cleansing will depending on how he did. Trust me

SO you actually believe and support a thing called ethnic cleansing? Do you see why Nnamdi Kanu calls you and your kind animals in a jungle? Good thing you are all exposing what has always been an open secret; if there is ever any ethnic cleansing, the fulanis will help u decimate your people and vice versa, u will not see one Igbo blood to spill and drink.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by EasternWind: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Splendid235:
Who is talking about fear here?Nnamdi Kanu can not fear any savage in this life.remember he was in prison when he sent a message to the "corpse"that he was mad by thinking he could jail him.i hate when people will see the truth but chose to cover it.all the same,BIAFRANS are not fearful.NK can not be fearful. we are marching on.Arewa youths wanted to blackmail us with our property in the north but I know they have seen that we are focused. no going back.also remember that our radio BIAFRA is still on so it tells anybody who cares to listen that we are unstoppable.UP BIAFRA.
The savages and their hailers know we'll how to shift post. They said he was arrogant then
Hahaha
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by EasternWind: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kyase:
So He's greater than ojukwu the runaway bride?
He's greater than OJUKWU and ZIK combined
Ur kinsman FFK can confirm that

Wail on
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by Kyase(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
kenny987:

SO you actually believe and support a thing called ethnic cleansing? Do you see why Nnamdi Kanu calls you and your kind animals in a jungle? Good thing you are all exposing what has always been an open secret; if there is ever any ethnic cleansing, the fulanis will help u decimate your people and vice versa, u will not see one Igbo blood to spill and drink.
oh you think everyone reasons alike?
Ethnic cleansing will not come from my people, just know that, and this fulani issue is overblown, only once did the fulanis attack tivs village this year, but i cant count how many times in igboland
Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by Ussy4real(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Baba dey fear ni

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO) by Kyase(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
EasternWind:
He's greater than OJUKWU and ZIK combined
Ur kinsman FFK can confirm that

Wail on
Now i see, there is a foundamental issue here.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors / Falana Reveals Person Behind Igbos Quit Notice Lives In Lagos / Remove Six Niger Delta States From Map Of Biafra - Niger Delta Youth Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.