Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors (777 Views)

Okezie Ikpeazu Criminal Silence On Kidnap In Abia State / Abdul Mumuni Abiola: "If I'm Assassinated, Hold My Brothers Responsible" / You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors by BarometerNG: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
A renowned security analyst, Ambassador Abayomi Nurain Mumuni has expressed concerns over what he called ‘uncoordinated utterances from many Nigerians’ regarding the eviction of the Igbos from Northern Nigeria.
Ambassador Mumuni also called on the South East elders (Ohaneze Ndigbo), including South East Governor’s Forum to be bold enough to come out openly to redress the IPOB’s agitation of Biafra Republic and declaration of cessation from Nigeria.

The author of “the two most read books globally on terrorism, Global Terrorism and its Effects on Humanity and Demand by Terror” described the developments as very disturbing and unpatriotic, calling on government at all levels to take proactive measures before it gets out of hands.

He similarly faulted the actions of the Arewa Youths Forum as well as the pan-Yoruba group who are also calling for the Oduduwa Republic.

Mumuni said Nigerians must not vilify or punish the entire Igbos who have contributed to the development of Nigerian communities, including the Northern states because of a single man, ‘who is obviously championing a sponsored and unwarranted cause’.

Read more https://barometerng.com/biafra-stop-keeping-criminal-silence-mumuni-calls-out-south-east-governors/

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
This mumu ni sef!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors by EasternWind: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, I never expected him to make any sense when sighted his name as MUMU in the title.

keep mumuing as Biafrans keeps up the tempo of Biafra restoration

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
yes..supported.

the should come out clean

mean while you can buy your TBC now at an affordable price.call 0813 870 5763
Re: Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors by nototribalist: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Somebody born this one call am mumuu and he grew up acting and talking like one.

Just like that liar Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors by BeardedMeat(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na Mumu oooo!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Stop Keeping Criminal Silence, Mumuni Calls Out South East Governors by SHAKABOOM: 1:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Mumurich mumuni..MONKEY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Falana Reveals Person Behind Igbos Quit Notice Lives In Lagos / Remove Six Niger Delta States From Map Of Biafra - Niger Delta Youth Congress / ‘I’m okay, I only need to obey doctors orders’ -President muhamaddu buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.