Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

According To Some Fans, Temi Otedola Is Too Rich To Be Dating Mr Eazi. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / According To Some Fans, Temi Otedola Is Too Rich To Be Dating Mr Eazi. (523 Views)

Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

According To Some Fans, Temi Otedola Is Too Rich To Be Dating Mr Eazi. by SocialSpyNG: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Meet Mr. Eazi and Temi Otedola, The Latest Couple in town!

His Ghanaian Jollof mixed with Nigerian sauce is so sweet that the billionaire daughter can’t look away.The pair became a trending topic over the weekend when their lovely photos from the white wedding of Folarin Alakija, son of Nigeria’s richest woman, Folorunsho Alakija, and his Iranian wife, Naza.

Temi’s sister, DJ Cuppy also attended the ceremony which took place at Blenheim Palace, England with her bae, Victor Anichebe.

Then the worst happened…Someone from twitter Nigeria said Temi is too rich for Eazi

KEEP READING HERE: http:///2riE2in

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry Ranks Her Ex-boyfriends In Bed, Reveals The Surprising 'one That Got / I Can't Change My Weird Ways To Get Married - Denrele Edun / Niki Minaj Dance At Airport Because Of Newyork Music Tour(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.