Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pls Help Me, Who R They? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me, Who R They? (1885 Views)

Pls Help Me Out, Idleness Is Killing Me. / Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday / Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, Who R They? by keko14: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good afternoon, Sequel to our earlier message concerning job interview . The details are below Date: 15th June 2017 Time: 10:30am - 11:30am Venue: Sheba Centre. 20 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.(between SHERATON and FCMB) Nearest Bus Stop is Kingsway Bus stop .
Note: Please come with the following: Your CV, photocopy of your credentials and Passport Photograph Please lateness will not be entertained. Thank you. True101.com True101. www.true101.com
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by uclaw211(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
i got this too i cant remember applying for any job with them
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by uclaw211(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
i have checked up there website it cant open on a desktop or laptop it opens only on mobile phone
and nothing is on the website
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by Tetina(f): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
I actually applied, and I got their invite message I am in batch C. Buh I am not really sure about that, buh would definitely go see for myself that day.
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by owolabee: 5:30am On Jun 13, 2017
pls do u knw what dey are into coz I couldn't remember when I applied and I don't wanna miss d opportunity if itz real. Moreover, I'll be going der from a very far place, wanna know if itz worthwhile.
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by propet(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
I got same message,,,I actually applied for it but who knows what kind of question to expect ?
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by keko14: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
propet:
I got same message,,,I actually applied for it but who knows what kind of question to expect ?
pls wat did u applied for.
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by Tetina(f): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
I applied for admin executives and I have been scheduled for an interview on Thursday.
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by owolabee: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2017
How was d interview like 2day guyz
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
owolabee:
How was d interview like 2day guyz
Its okay.
Just that if you pass their test,you will take an online test which cost 4500naira
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Xiana:

Its okay.
Just that if you pass their test,you will take an online test which cost 4500naira
RUN

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by AnnieChioma24: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please who knows anything about true101 ,have they offered anyone a job I was told about the #4500 after the aptitude test. I need a quick reply please
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
keko14:
Good afternoon,
Sequel to our earlier message concerning job interview . The details are below
Date: 15th June 2017
Time: 10:30am - 11:30am
Venue: Sheba Centre. 20 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria.(between SHERATON and FCMB)
Nearest Bus Stop is Kingsway Bus stop .

Note:
Please come with the following:
Your CV, photocopy of your credentials and Passport Photograph
Please lateness will not be entertained.
Thank you.
True101.com
True101.
www.true101.com
please how was the interview where u asked to pay a certain amount of money for the job offer and which of their clients friend's are they recruiting for now..yur response will be appreciated am trying to help a friend
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by keko14: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Boujurz:
please how was the interview where u asked to pay a certain amount of money for the job offer and which of their clients friend's are they recruiting for now..yur response will be appreciated am trying to help a friend
bro as u need help so I do....I pay the money but since the lady keep telling me they r still working on it, let just let hope.
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by OldBeer: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2017
keko14:

bro as u need help so I do....I pay the money but since the lady keep telling me they r still working on it, let just let hope.
You have been scammed.
Re: Pls Help Me, Who R They? by keko14: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
OldBeer:
You have been scammed.
if is true they scammed me, I take that senior them, at least I invest in their life.

(1) (Reply)

GE Nigeria Graduate Sales Internship Program 2018 / Jobs For Nursing Mothers / Fire Service Guarantors/referees Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.