Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers (25376 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by bigsmoke2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Research your domestic workers driver,cook, househelp,babysitter etc, very very well before employment.Treat them like family and pay them well and on time. They can be dangerous otherwise

1 Like

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Techm8: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Insighful post.
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Cyriloha(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
op your number 11 funny anyway in addition learn how to trek to work and use bike always

just suggestion oo
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Ezionye(f): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Very nice points there

Many times kidnap may be insider jobs too. These points won't help then cos those close to u knw ur disguise.

God is d ultimate protector

1 Like

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Nne5: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Uwaomaokey:
All this because I don't want to to be kidnapped by an idiot? Abeggi.
Bro if those people deal with you even once you won't say this.

Kidnappers are demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by sekem: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Uwaomaokey:
All this because I don't want to to be kidnapped by an idiot? Abeggi.

Don't mind these all these stupid africans

So someone cannot enjoy his hard earned wealth again because of fine boys abi? undecided
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by benjibabs(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
16.) Don't take the same route everyday. Change your traveling routine from time to time to disorganize any demonic monitoring for kidnapping.

My 2kobo grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
If all these points seem stressful to you, please do the opposite.
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Techm8: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
PanickMode:
Very resourceful..but what of some of us
dat wont yield anything from kidnapping?

lol... kidnappers dey do their due diligence. you're safe.
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by piagetskinner(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
above all na God de protect

1 Like

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Techm8: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
benjibabs:
16.) Don't take the same route everyday. Change your traveling routine from time to time to disorganize any demonic monitoring for kidnapping.

My 2kobo grin
i have an uncle that does this back in the day. You can never ever( for ever ever) catch him use the same route twice. I used to think he was just stressing himself, but guess what? I still do. grin
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Crativjosh(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good information.
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Ennyholar: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice info
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by dejiWEST: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice Tips
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by kokostick(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP lives in port Harcourt.. .click if u think I'm right
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
So basically live in fear or don't have a life ba? Later they will be telling me to come and visit. I cannot go and kill myself jare
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by joinnow: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
sureinfo:
Since it seems as if it's kidnapping that is reigning for criminals these days, it's better we look for ways on How to be safe from kidnapping as the trend is on the rise.

Most of these kidnappers work with information. If they don't know you or your family members have money you probably won't be a target.

Please note, It's good to have a sense of security and safety.

1. Never use car stickers that says where you work, especially if you have a prestigious job, don't let show off kill you.

2. Avoid making your financial status public, don't be the one that jumps to front of the church to make donations or the one pastor raves about.

3. When you attend parties, don't let the band get you so high that you start spraying money like no man's business, use an envelope.

4. Don't be the one that tries to empty the ATM machine by making large withdrawals ...You don't need 50k in your wallet to feel like a man.

5. Always delete your bank transaction notifications, especially SMS...you really can memorize your bank balance....Shred ur POS/ATM receipts.

6. Don't go jogging while it's dark, you really should be smarter than that. If you can, get someone trusted as company.

7. Always lock your doors, even if you're only going out to switch off your generator.

8. NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER WEAR YOUR ID outside your work place. No one needs to know you work with SHELL, don't be stupid. undecided

9. Be accountable to your spouse or parents, let someone know where you are at every point, don't branch to GRA when u should be in Woji.

10. As much as you can avoid it, don't send kids on errand outside your house, they are soft targets.

11. Don't try to form richest dude in the neighborhood by flaunting your new Tecno Camon CX or the latest iPhone, or by making large donations in your estate meetings, learn modesty.

12. When you give, give with modesty and privately, learn to say "I can't spare that amount now". Stop doing Baba Olowo for the boys dem.

13. Don't stay late in your office long after closing hours. That deadline work can be done at home.

14. Make safety the number one factor in your decision always!
God will keep and protect you as you also apply discretion.

15. Always watch your back especially when in a strange environment. Use of rear mirror while driving is encouraged. You can do that smartly without attracting attention.

Stay SAFE all the time..... don't take your security for granted.

Nairalanders, you can add your own too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3537436/13-cool-ways-safe-kidnappers
[/color]
[color=#990000]Don't buy very expensive car
Don't customise or over love-vendor ur ride
Even if you build a duplex Don't paint outside
Dont be throwing party every month
Don't include your CEO position in Your complementary card.
That all for now
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ibitade1993:
Very educative! Thanks for the nice writeup.
I still don't know how jogging in d dark with sb will prevent it. And locking doors ..is it not u they want? Dumb!
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by jakandeola(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
trustyshoess:
So basically live in fear or don't have a life ba? Later they will be telling me to come and visit. I cannot go and kill myself jare
notin will happen dear
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by gloriadadiva(f): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
elfmann:

I still don't know how jogging in d dark with sb will prevent it. And locking doors ..is it not u they want? Dumb!
sad
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by francollimasso: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
PanickMode:
Very resourceful..but what of some of us
dat wont yield anything from kidnapping?
seriously who is this man?
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Meetleader: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2017
The most important key point is prayer. Pray to GOD for protection and safety

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by 2016v2017: 6:26am On Jun 13, 2017
sureinfo:
Since it seems as if it's kidnapping that is reigning for criminals these days, it's better we look for ways on How to be safe from kidnapping as the trend is on the rise.

Most of these kidnappers work with information. If they don't know you or your family members have money you probably won't be a target.

Please note, It's good to have a sense of security and safety.

1. Never use car stickers that says where you work, especially if you have a prestigious job, don't let show off kill you.

2. Avoid making your financial status public, don't be the one that jumps to front of the church to make donations or the one pastor raves about.

3. When you attend parties, don't let the band get you so high that you start spraying money like no man's business, use an envelope.

4. Don't be the one that tries to empty the ATM machine by making large withdrawals ...You don't need 50k in your wallet to feel like a man.

5. Always delete your bank transaction notifications, especially SMS...you really can memorize your bank balance....Shred ur POS/ATM receipts.

6. Don't go jogging while it's dark, you really should be smarter than that. If you can, get someone trusted as company.

7. Always lock your doors, even if you're only going out to switch off your generator.

8. NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER WEAR YOUR ID outside your work place. No one needs to know you work with SHELL, don't be stupid. undecided

9. Be accountable to your spouse or parents, let someone know where you are at every point, don't branch to GRA when u should be in Woji.

10. As much as you can avoid it, don't send kids on errand outside your house, they are soft targets.

11. Don't try to form richest dude in the neighborhood by flaunting your new Tecno Camon CX or the latest iPhone, or by making large donations in your estate meetings, learn modesty.

12. When you give, give with modesty and privately, learn to say "I can't spare that amount now". Stop doing Baba Olowo for the boys dem.

13. Don't stay late in your office long after closing hours. That deadline work can be done at home.

14. Make safety the number one factor in your decision always!
God will keep and protect you as you also apply discretion.

15. Always watch your back especially when in a strange environment. Use of rear mirror while driving is encouraged. You can do that smartly without attracting attention.

Stay SAFE all the time..... don't take your security for granted.

Nairalanders, you can add your own too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3537436/13-cool-ways-safe-kidnappers
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Queentito(f): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2017
You omitted the most important one, Never leave your house without committing your ways into the hands of the Lord. That's the surest way to stay safe

Besides, I don't think they can kidnap someone because he/she is using camon Cx o, the phone is affordable

1 Like

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by BABANGBALI: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2017
tafat:
Very timely.

This is why people like lagbaja, Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and other mods can never be kidnapped. No one knows them.

If these people I'm talking of should come in your midst you will never know who they really are.

What am I trying to say? Be careful about what you do and say. Don't always brag

Besides the Tecno Camon CX at N60k is an affordable phone anyone can purchase. Abi e reach wetin person go use de brag?
I know Seun and lasticlala. See their pictures below

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by donqx: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2017
no one is safe.only God can
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Amhappy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice thanks for sharing. I will save this as i go soon hammer
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by OluwaSemilore12: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for sharing, but which mumu go kidnap person because of Camon Cx? The phone is affordable
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Behankey(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
These tips are valid. But wait, who's gonna kidnap me for using a Camon CX, that person no need ransom be that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos / Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Two Ladies Seen Assaulting A Driver During A Heated Exchange In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.