Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run (80149 Views)

Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by adamshuaib(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
yvelchstores:
Maybe he drugged her with it. She may not have taken it at will. Stop insulting the dead girl.

The fact is na Ash**"* Business carry her go

Olosho

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by DianaJ(f): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't wanna speak I'll abt d dead duo, but make I ask wet in carry joy go alhaji house, hmmmm slay queen
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by jwart(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
They should have petition Dino instead of Saraki to make it fast.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
First the police swept the case under the carpet but now that it has become a media case, all of a sudden the same police are looking for the Alhaji that they freed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by seguno2: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
1metre:
a scandalous move by the mother. That's what u see when u are not contented with the little your parents provide for u.cant waste my time writing RIP

How many girls who are not contented with the little that their parents provide for them have you given cocaine?
Or how many have you organised for Alhajis?
The scandal is with the cocaine spreading Alhaji and not the mother who wants to reduce the number of other girls going through what her daughter went through in the hands of a callous predator pretending to be a holy Alhaji.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by seguno2: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
jwart:
They should have petition Dino instead of Saraki to make it fast.

You do have a point.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by MrMoney007: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
If na ashawo she went for, the result is her blame
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by tony9k: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
I can't believe what I'm reading here. What type of brain do we have in Nigeria? Even if the girl went to do runs, does that justify her death? Even a street prostitute is entitled to fundamental right to life as a human being. The world in a global village in this Internet age and we need to start adhering to global best practices. Her death should be investigated and if anyone is culpable they should be punished accordingly without prejudice to what took her to the Alhaji's house.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
AuroraB:
Don't mind 'em 'holier than thous' on here undecided
Oloshoism or whatever is a sin just as a lie is which y'all tell every minute sad
Even some who never bothered to read the preceeding Story, are asking what she came all the way from Cross River State to Abuja for undecided

Everyone of them is looking for how to win the persistent tribal wars. You refer to my place as brown roof region, then I call a whole tribe olosho people because a similar case proves it to be so. It's going to be an endless fight.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by guiddoti: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
From Calabar to Abuja na wa oooo
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Jidefido(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
carammel:
All the way from cross river,what did she travel to Abuja to do or how did she meet with the Alhaji?
It is only a case of a runs girl who would do anything to please her client,she took overdose of cocaine and she died so what is the Alhaji's offence?

Everyone has been calling her Olosho. I can categorically say she is not. She lived in Abuja with her mother. Though her mother struggled to send her to school. The Alhaji deceived her and her mother and other poor families to help send and pay for their school. The Alhaji appeared like a philanthropist championing indigent girls, promisng to sponsor their educations. The story is quite long. The mother knows about everything and even permitted her to go meet him when he sent for her and another girl. She was not selling herself to any Alhaji. She was tricked while trying to rescue another girl in Alhaji's house. Let's watch what we say people. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by emmieohmz: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
all for I phone 7
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Odelhorno1990: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
The first problem to Nigeria's solution is the NPF, sometimes i wonder if it the uniform or some people in it thats diabolically black!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by offishialpablo: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
oboi siak siak myocardiac miak miak make me understand
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by juman(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oh condolence to the family.

Things are hard.

Many girls do olosho so that they and their families survive this wicked country.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by lenghtinny(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
ephi321:
Nigerians are extremely backward though. A crime was committed, so normal sense demands that the culprit be brought to book. But Nigerians will rather sit and be using their self-righteous hands to condemn the victim.

So basically some are trying to justify the action of the murderer? No wonder the country keeps getting wicked leaders that make life hard for them, because the people themselves are wicked.

Y'all deserve the hardship you are facing.
What's the crime please?
If she truly died of cocaine overdose, then it's either she was forced to take it or she wasn't and I strongly suspect that it is the latter.
They can't pin murder on the Alhaji anymore with the autopsy report; the worst he can get is involuntary manslaughter due to the fact that the crime scene was at his place.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Israellionel: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Happy married life..

undecided
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by HZNjnr(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
HER MOTHER SHOULD BURY HER HEAD IN SHAME. WHAT THE DAUGHTER DID IS SHAMEFUL AND SHOULD NOT MAKE HER BOLD ENOUGH TO CALL A PRESS CONFERENCE.

AS FOR THE RITUALIST CALLED THE ALHAJI, WE ALL KNOW MONEY CHANGED HANDS HENCE HIS RELEASE BY THE POLICE. HE CAN KEEP RUNNING FOR ALL I CARE, BUT ONE DAY, HE WILL RUN INTO THE HANDS OF JUDGEMENT...

WATAPITY!

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by chrisskynet(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
tollytexy:
Joy Odama iPob Sister (NCAN please back off oo ) ..i wont call you OLOSHO but i know say na Hussle chase u go Hell. . . Rest in Peace.. Only God know wetin u find go Alhaji Usman Adamu House . . .
i dont know what he might have paid in process.. cuz i know it's all about the money.. tarty Billion for him account..

Alhaji Usman Adamu .. if dem ask for your occupation,you go call yourself bureau de Change... Anyway, You no go die better anywhere u dey.. all dem gyals wey u don dey use go HUNT u for your dreams

I HOPE THE UPCOMING OLOSHO'S CAN LEARN FROM THIS

Your stupidity has no cure.. I'm sorry for u.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Daddybright1986(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
ednut1:
Olosho no be work dem no go hear. She wan ride alhaji kondo under the influence. See as she don bring shame to her family now
Take one in the morning and afternoon you go the alright

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Rollyluv: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Either u guys don't know hw to read or u are foolish n brain dead in thinking. Who tod u she ws a prostitute, beta go n read up d whole story b4 comin here to insult ur sister
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by otokx(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jidefido:

Everyone has been calling her Olosho. I can categorically say she is not. She lived in Abuja with her mother. Though her mother struggled to send her to school. The Alhaji deceived her and her mother and other poor families to help send and pay for their school. The Alhaji appeared like a philanthropist championing indigent girls, promisng to sponsor their educations. The story is quite long. The mother knows about everything and even permitted her to go meet him when he sent for her and another girl. She was not selling herself to any Alhaji. She was tricked while trying to rescue another girl in Alhaji's house. Let's watch what we say people. Cheers

Tricked into sniffing cocaone or what? Is she now the police to go and rescue another girl?
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Daboomb: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
ednut1:
Olosho no be work dem no go hear. She wan ride alhaji kondo under the influence. See as she don bring shame to her family now

Dont mind the foolish garl!

Dem send you go school, you turn yourself to Olosho runs all the way to Abuja, begin ride Alhaji's kondo like Okada..... you come pafuka on top like ball wey get puncture!

Na wetin rat like to chop, na im dey kill am: CASE CLOSED.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Daboomb: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jidefido:

Story for the Gods!

if every "poor family" in Nigeria used their female children in exchange for financial favours from every Alhaji in town, if every Mother sends her daughter to Alhaji's house, in exchange for financial help, then we can as well say the MOTHER IS COMPLICIT in the death of her daughter.
Shameless Mother

But as usual, Its all about the same GREED we are talking about.

Like Evans of Nnewi the Kidnapper, like Joy Odama the Olosho.
GREED KILLS
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
dats gud, sinz de don't wanna date their mates,becos of money calling those chasing dem "broke niggas" but prefer dem sugar daddies and alhajis. Eeeehen enitin dem see mek dem manage,, SLAYQUEEN NO BE WORK
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Terver90: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Alhaj fit dey cool for one ......... house for crying out loud Nigerians are not complete dullards
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Collins0609(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
There is a picture of the girl,where is d picture of the Alhaji?
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by larrybee2017(f): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
ednut1:
Did you read the story at all? SMH
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by ednut1(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2017
larrybee2017:

Did you read the story at all? SMH
undecided forget story, u nd i knw wetin dey happen. Alhaji no be NGO abeg
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by 1metre: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2017
seguno2:

How many girls who are not contented with the little that their parents provide for them have you given cocaine?
Or how many have you organised for Alhajis?
The scandal is with the cocaine spreading Alhaji and not the mother who wants to reduce the number of other girls going through what her daughter went through in the hands of a callous predator pretending to be a holy Alhaji.
may your home remain a research centre for scandalous news headlines,pls say a big AMEN.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by abimic(m): 12:27am On Jun 13, 2017
For whatever reason, she deserves to live, infact I'm just jaw dropping at comments on here, doubt they read the previous thread, alhaji did a bad thing and must pay for it, alhaji would upgrade from using girls and start to rob innocent people on the road and some other vices if not nipped in the bud. Infact, the SUG of her school can champion a course for international awareness if the situation drags too long, that's only if the SUG is even effective. This cruelty is way too extreme, nothing should have warranted taking another man's life, it's just too sacrosanct.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2017
ednut1:
how do u know? bloodyfool wey dey for room dey analyze e sister kind of lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.