Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

June 12 And May 30 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 And May 30 (590 Views)

Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / June 12 And MKO Abiola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12 And May 30 by Sirbob(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
these got me deep into thinking

may 30, SIT-AT-HOME in south-south \ south-east was frown at from all angle of this country which according to the group stated that they are remembering their fallen heroes especially during the genocide against Biafra and other people killed by the government of Nigeria, all hell was loose ...

today, June 12, the whole states in west declared public holiday just to honour the history of MKO Abiola and no body say any thing and yet huge money was spent to such effect......

in comparison, can't one simply deduct that igbo are purely marginalize?

please comment welcome

1 Like

Re: June 12 And May 30 by alex81(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
yeah, marginalized by themselves!
the west at least still believe in one Nigeria.

that's d difference!

Unity commands respect!
Re: June 12 And May 30 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
The problem with Nigeria, Is, it is a large animal farm. With only one Napoleon, One Boxer and many Squealers.
Re: June 12 And May 30 by simplycarro: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
When a band of miscreants that are largely non elected and non state actors can declare a sit at home and people complied for varied reasons and the supposedly elected leaders could not do anything but to look on helplessly, then such place is already exhibiting the symptom of a failed region.

1 Like

Re: June 12 And May 30 by Adiola(f): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
i wonder how a tribe such as Yoruba ll belittle itself to honour a scam please I beg my people abiola is cursed
Re: June 12 And May 30 by greymiles: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Adiola:
i wonder how a tribe such as Yoruba ll belittle itself to honour a scam please I beg my people abiola is cursed
you have tried today. Go and rest.
d bad luck following u wont let u av a good job dan to waste 24hrs here to spew trash
Baby factory product.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Battles In Court To Retain Stool / God Pushed Us Into Recession So We Can Go Back To Agriculture – Oyegun / Dear Sen Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.