Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

On June 12 with Elders On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On June 12 with Elders On Nairaland (1621 Views)

Governor Dickson Consults With Northern Elders On Restructuring, True Federalism / Youths Tasked R.i Yoruba Elders On Africa Arrested Development / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Elders Of Ijaw Youths Council In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: On June 12 with Elders On Nairaland by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

If you want valid and uncompromized statistics, this might not be the best place to get it. I would prefer you approach a more serious and more acceptable source of such information.

I doubt if anybody still recalls the statistics and all events leading up to and after the elections.
Exactly what I want. There should be evident indices available to buttress that point. There should be statistics.

Real statistics and not some random opinion repeated over compared with the other elections we've had.

I know this country loves to glorify the past and most times there's nothing really worth glorifying in this past.
Re: On June 12 with Elders On Nairaland by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Still no valid reason that election is called the best in Nigeria. I'm still here waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Tells Fashola To Return All Lagos Buildings, Lands / Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" / BIAFRA: Tension As Kanu Partly Support One Nigeria Today Video evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.