Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) (4004 Views)

Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by hapsyno: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg wu know am?

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by praizblog: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
n Na dis hustle we dey hustle together?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by dayleke: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Him try na....
Almost all things are possible in Naija.....
Abi na all things ni fa?
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by smardray(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Those fools have hands in his smuggling business.... I knew it

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by EmyLeo(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
praizblog:
as in ehen!!!
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by Ajewealth123(m): 12:02am On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
Those fools have hands in his smuggling business.... I knew it
he is into internet scam, wire wire.
If you think am lying ask 9ice he sang about him

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by crazyABO(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Who knows maybe dose ones were just going on dre own jejely sad well it naija anything can happen cry

1 Like

Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by soulfood(m): 2:33am On Jun 13, 2017
okay o..mr hush kini? Nothing hush about this your lifestyle now..you should be Loudpuppi....lou lou puppi
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by smardray(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:
he is into internet scam, wire wire.
If you think am lying ask 9ice he sang about him
so he's part of those weyrey that do send me sms that cbn has blocked my bvn and i shu call one hell numba for reactivation.... E no go beta for am

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by toxxnoni(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2017
angry

We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by tyson98: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2017
GOD ABEG REASON MY OWN MATTER TOO
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by dangotesmummy: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Mshewwwww.breeze go soon blow hush puppi fowl yash go soon open

Shebi na Evans own we see yesterday and dammy Keane last week. Remain small
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by twentyk(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
so he's part of those weyrey that do send me sms that cbn has blocked my bvn and i shu call one hell numba for reactivation.... E no go beta for am
Believe me he is not part of those people at all at all....how much u get 4 account wey dem wan scam...(no offence)these ones dey collect 500 MILLI in one week.....i doubt you'd be in their thoughts....again no offence

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by NLProblemChild(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2017
How come
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by Olivers(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
Ode. Na that kind one we dey tok. grin
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by chukslawrence(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by smardray(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
twentyk:
Believe me he is not part of those people at all at all....how much u get 4 account wey dem wan scam...(no offence)these ones dey collect 500 MILLI in one week.....i doubt you'd be in their thoughts....again no offence
you dey abuse me dey tok no offence abi....
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
praizblog:
grin baba don plus am ni
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by Danny287(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
For naija now if you get small money you go carry convoy
Re: Ray Hush Puppi On Convoy With Road Safety Officials To The Airport(pics,vid) by praizblog: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jjclawn:

grin baba don plus am ni
lol

(1) (Reply)

Nicky Minaj Open's Her Breast Mistakenly On Stage While Performing / Private Jet Towed On Main Road For Repair (photos) / "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.