Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

"Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case (4009 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by emeijeh(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rudeboy shut up!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Tpave(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Story

1 Like

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
emeijeh:
Rudeboy shut up!

To some extent, he has a point...Those people in the court, did they practice social distancing?
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by LOVEGINO(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
I been think say dis dummy get sense ooo

6 Likes

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tpave:
Story

Listen to him well before you conclude... undecided

1 Like

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
emeijeh:
Rudeboy shut up!

if you watched the video you would know how to react better.

freebasic children

1 Like

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Flexzy360(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol
Rudeboy dey vex ooo
Rude**!!!!!!¤¤»»»»
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Flexzy360:
Lol
Rudeboy dey vex ooo
Rude**!!!!!!¤¤»»»»

Ah swear...the thing touch en heart wel wel...but check it out nah...It's true..

1 Like

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
shattap there you ignorant donkey!!!
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Ok oooo...but the point has already been made...
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by nlPoster: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Did he say lawyers or everyone judging the case as the captions said. I didnt watch most of the video.

Everyone would include all nlers commenters who arent friends to those involved.
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
LOVEGINO:
I been think say dis dummy get sense ooo

I guess you don't understand him...that's why shocked
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
chuksbaby:

if you watched the video you would know how to react better.

freebasic children

shocked
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
nlPoster:
Did he say lawyers or everyone judging the case as the captions said. I didnt watch most of the video.

Everyone would include all nlers commenters who arent friends to those involved.

I guess the anger made him say most of the things...
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Crownstarsucces:

Ok oooo...but the point has already been made...

what point exactly are you talking about? the useless one he was trying to make? i guess in his world, because the gov asks for social distancing, it means doctors CANT approach sick people too, abi? policemen CANT approach criminals too, abi?

brainless upon brainless!

1 Like

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what point exactly are you talking about? the useless one he was trying to make? i guess in his world, because the gov asks for social distancing, it means doctors CANT approach sick people too, abi? policemen CANT approach criminals too, abi?

brainless upon brainless!

I guess Rudeboy was angry with the Judges and the lawyers that have committed much more crimes than this; all covered up while in the case of Funke, they carried it on their head like it's the greatest crime ever...
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Crownstarsucces:

I guess Rudeboy was angry with the Judges and the lawyers that have committed much more crimes than this; all covered up while in the case of Funke, they carried it on their head like it's the greatest crime ever...

so you believe that social distancing means that the rules of law dont apply any longer and judges/lawyers shouldnt do their jobs any longer?!

1 Like

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Crownstarsucces(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you believe that social distancing means that the rules of law dont apply any longer and judges/lawyers shouldnt do their jobs any longer?!

I guess you don't understand the whole scenario, Rudeboy's anger lies on the Judges, lawyers and other high officials that commit crimes and no one talks about it...not the rule of law as you said..
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by LOVEGINO(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Crownstarsucces:

I guess you don't understand him...that's why shocked
abeg make me understand him
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Kenneth10110(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Donkey wey better pass you and the donkey go feed you. Worst half of your state no sabi you not to talk of the whole Nigeria knowing of your existence.
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2020
when was social distancing decleard a crime if you dont obey? was it not just a medical professional advice or instruction was a bill passed on social distancing,when? did abakyari go into quarantine when he returned from germany?is he going to be prosecuted?
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Kenneth10110:
Donkey wey better pass you and the donkey go feed you. Worst half of your state no sabi you not to talk of the whole Nigeria knowing of your existence.

i do feel sorry for the Nigerians that think like the above donkey.... so because a man has money he cant talk like an ignorant monkey any longer?!

2 Likes

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by nikkypearl(f): 2:18am On Apr 07, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Salmoneus(m): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Crownstarsucces:

To some extent, he has a point...Those people in the court, did they practice social distancing?

You guys don't understand how it works, social distancing is for the masses, only go out when it is absolutely important, the lawyers and police still need to keep public order to a certain extent...if your house was on fire would you want the fire service to maintain social distancing? You can't compare a press conference with legal ramifications to a house birthday bash...
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 07, 2020
......naaaa now people go know why NAIJA tire person.

You kick against CROWD, yet you mobilize CROWD to go arrest Crowd.
grin grin cheesy grin
We can't give sense, since we don't have it
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Crownstarsucces:

My Brother, Everything Follow.
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Kenneth10110(m): 4:56am On Apr 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i do feel sorry for the Nigerians that think like the above donkey.... so because a man has money he cant talk like an ignorant monkey any longer?!

Respect a donkey wey better pass you
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by PureGoldh(m): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Rudeboy should know one thing...."You can't enforce a law and still break it"

Funke and her husband went off track.....if it were that they did the party without posting it on social media....The matter would have not be made known to the general public.

Na just cheap publicity stunts swerve her recently bagged connections
Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Ephort: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2020
omale88:
when was social distancing decleard a crime if you dont obey? was it not just a medical professional advice or instruction was a bill passed on social distancing,when? did abakyari go into quarantine when he returned from germany?is he going to be prosecuted?

There is a law prohibiting that in Lagos which was just enacted. People are saying all these against the court because we have acclimatized to corruption and poor social standard. Kindly read about patient 31 of South Korea whose singular action (attending church service) lead to the infection of a good many, leading to spike in the number, from thirty-something to above a thousand. Even though the church leader apologized, he was sued for murder.
Law has to be applied dispassionately, not just for the justice of a particular case, but to discourage other intending culprits.

4 Likes

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by Ephort: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Crownstarsucces:

I guess you don't understand the whole scenario, Rudeboy's anger lies on the Judges, lawyers and other high officials that commit crimes and no one talks about it...not the rule of law as you said..
This you omnibus and generalizing comment does not justify the fragrant disobedience of the law by the accused, and further encouragement of others to act same by posting it on social media. Their punishment will at least serve as a deterrent to others planning to act in same manner.
If judges, lawyers and high officials commit offences, let them be judged for those, other than rationalizing a clear breach of law for any imaginary array of unknown crimes. Please find time to read about patient 31 of South Korea, to see what one person's action could cause in this pandemic mess.

1 Like

Re: "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case by wittyt98(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2020
hmmm Oga RUdeboy
I'd advice u to shut up nd face your career before they REASON your case oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media On Fire!! As Peter Okoye Flaunts His $3.8 Million Mansion (photos) / Popular Nollywood Igbo Actress Weds Yoruba Actor (pictures) / See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.