Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

"Even Though My Boobs Are Small, My Nipples Are A Bombshell -silverline Onuoha. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Even Though My Boobs Are Small, My Nipples Are A Bombshell -silverline Onuoha. (779 Views)

Exposed(i Dedicate My Boobs To Atiku-obi For Money) / Guys: Explosive Ways To Stimulate Her Nipples Tonight / Russian Hacking: Wikileaks Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Even Though My Boobs Are Small, My Nipples Are A Bombshell -silverline Onuoha. by uneeking(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
The Nollywood Film Industry has played a very major role in helping improving the lives of so many Nigerians by way of providing not just employment opportunities but also business openings that ordinarily could not have been provided by the government.

It has given otherwise hopeless young men and women the opportunity not just to put food on their tables but even made some to become superstars of reckoning worldwide.

This has turned it into a primary target for smart young people who wish to escape from the difficulties of life which they face especially from the time they graduate from the secondary school.

Naturally, this has made the market there also quite competitive for would be new actors and actresses to the extent that we now hear of some producers taking advantage of the situation by imposing themselves especially on the actresses who wish to get a role to play in a movie. In most cases the bosses want sexual gratification for giving out a role to the aspiring actresses.

Coupled with the hard economic realities around them, these young vibrant actresses are left with no option but to give in to such advances now and then to the extent that such cases are begining to look normal in the industry. Worse still, that is beginning to wash off on the mentality of the average female Nigerian youth who now see it as a prerequisite to be highly sexually appealing and “co-operative” in order to make a headway in that profession.

Take a cursory look at the more recent films produced and you will find that they are mostly more sexually inclined than before now. And that is why we find more and more moral decadence thriving in the society these days especially with the way the leaders themselves seem to be “showing the way forward” corruption-wise.

Let’s for a moment take the case of a young and up-coming Nollywood Actress who goes by the name Silverline Onuoha who feels that she has what it takes to take the indstry by storm. And what are the assets she is relying on to do this? Not her education, creativity or innovation. She clearly tells anyone that is ready to listen to her that she will be using her body to achieve her aim.

In fact, she said; “Nollywood is soon going to feel my full glow. All I have been doing are bit parts, but they should watch out for the real Nancy Dive, that’s my stage name, because I am ready to consume all that comes my way with my talent and sexuality”.

Now this is a lady who actually has a smallish figure and cannot be said to have the curves of an Omotola or the looks of a Genevieve.

The matter became even more interesting as she went on to say; “Yes, I have small boobs but my nipples are bombshell. You don’t have to own monstrous boobs to feel you have great boobs. In fact the main treat of a boob is the nipple and I have the longest, most tantalising and sexiest nipples you have ever seen.”

Now after saying all of that, is it still so difficult to see how she plans “to take Nollywood by storm”? Well, some people will say it is her body while others may add the fact she is not alone in that line of thought. All that is true but is it necessary to go in that direction really to make it in the industry? If so, how come the Omotolas and the Genevieves of this world are still better paid and respected than “these other types”?

May God come to the aid of this nation before it is too late.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-silverline-onuoha-says-even-though-my-boobs-are-small-my-nipples-are-a-bombshell/

Re: "Even Though My Boobs Are Small, My Nipples Are A Bombshell -silverline Onuoha. by marwanafrica: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
God give u sence
Re: "Even Though My Boobs Are Small, My Nipples Are A Bombshell -silverline Onuoha. by Khd95(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
how can big tips sit on small boobs

(1) (Reply)

Help Me I Am Severely Depressed And Sad... I Don't Know What To Do Anymore / Edusoftwares For Sec And Prim Schools [very Accessible] / book I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.