Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tribute: He Died On Duty Saving Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tribute: He Died On Duty Saving Others (514 Views)

Policemen Dragged Ogah Jumbo, My Husband Till He Died – NSCDC Officer’s Widow / The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos / My Mother Died On Hearing Of My Arrest - Armed Robber (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute: He Died On Duty Saving Others by megastarjec(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't even know his name or do I care where he comes from. A video appeared online some days ago of a police man who risk his life to avert what would have been a bloody robbery attack in a bank who knows. He had the choice to run away like the security man did but he didn't. He placed his life protecting those inside, killing one of the robbers and later was gunned down as I later heard.
You sir, paid the price to protect lives and died doing so. While your other colleagues are causing some societal disturbance, you fought with your life in protecting others. Your fight averted the evil that would have happened that day. Though you lost your life, I [place you among the heroes of this nation and the world.

Although it is regrettable that even the bank, police and government are yet to react to your heroic death, though they are playing the silent game, posterity will not let those you left to suffer. I place you on a high level. Yes! I do not know you from Adam, but I am touched by your act of service.

I think it's high time structures are put in place to take care of all these fallen heroes who died in service saving lives...
Goodbye my friend, Good bye great hero, Goodbye, you have the true Nigerian spirit!
Re: Tribute: He Died On Duty Saving Others by sleeknick: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
He died for nothing because we no send am....i rather be an apostle sulieman
Re: Tribute: He Died On Duty Saving Others by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:
nawa 4 u
Re: Tribute: He Died On Duty Saving Others by morbeta(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Touching....
Re: Tribute: He Died On Duty Saving Others by megastarjec(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
sleeknick:

One reason why we are still the way we are. SAD sad cry

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Man Tricking Singapore Woman To Be Drug Mule / Upcoming Artiste Threatens To Kill A Lot Of People If Evans Is Killed [pictures] / How Developer, Wife Duped Over 200 House Seekers Of N20m (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.