Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) (5208 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by 9jasave: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imagine a woman who is married to a man for some years now, living in a mansion, driving exotic cars and living a comfortable life, yet she is not aware of what her husband does for a living

Mrs Evans, the wife of the deadly Kidnapper Mr Evans say she does not know her husband’s source of income and she is not aware that he is s a kidnapper

Some women are so irresponsible all they are after is money money money.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/06/i-dont-know-my-husband-was-a-kidnapper-see-photos-of-notorious-kidnapper-evans-wife-and-children-in-his-mansion/amp/

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
undecided ALL NA WASH, SHE MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA BUT JUST COVERING HERSELF UP, THERE ARE COUPLES THAT COMMIT CRIMES TOGETHER, FOR EXAMPLE, BONNIE AND CLYDE.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
She knew he was a kidnapper, she's a Biafran, she can't be that dumb.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by teelaw4life(m): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Make i hear na. If na girlfriend i fit believe. But his wife claiming she didn't know the kind of job he was into?
Spin another yarn abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Kenzico(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2017
That Woman is a Stupid Liar!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Wishaky(f): 12:51am On Jun 13, 2017
Keep quiet thief.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by ceejayluv(m): 1:43am On Jun 13, 2017
to be frank.. many women don't give a fukk about what their men do for a living. especially as the man would have also laundered the money into other legit biz.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by mostcerebral: 1:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Lies! She has been living with him for years. She couldnt be dat clueless. She just decided to enjoy the money and hopes nothing goes wrong. Women!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Dreamwaker:
una don start
ceejayluv:
to be frank.. many women don't give a fukk about what their men do for a living. especially as the man would have also laundered the money into other legit biz.
May God bless you sir!

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Thats how our poliricians com out openly to deny whenva they are caught wit Huge Loot..

Am not surprised this one is lyin that she does not know wat her husband does to make huge money

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Authoreety: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Madam, na so!

Oya tell us what u thought ur husband was doing

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Aisha Buhari too dont knw her husband is the President of 9ja.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by kennyonthrone(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2017
I don't know why you guys above me are doubting her,its possible shee is not aware kuz I'm sure Evans will stil have a legal business he is doing Whicch he uses to confuse people.Too bad his family picture is all over the Internet while drag his wonderful kids into this,i hope theyy will be able to cope with the trauma that comes with this

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by twentyk(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2017
those kids though....i sorry for them.....how dem go manage for sch,play ground....dey cannot even get into fights cuz dem don lose before dem start.....DAMN
daddy aint coming home soon....daddy always be in the news.....

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by eniwhy: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Cobra gave birth to wickedness...
9jasave:
Imagine a woman who is married to a man for some years now, living in a mansion, driving exotic cars and living a comfortable life, yet she is not aware of what her husband does for a living

Mrs Evans, the wife of the deadly Kidnapper Mr Evans say she does not know her husband’s source of income and she is not aware that he is s a kidnapper

Some women are so irresponsible all they are after is money money money.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/06/i-dont-know-my-husband-was-a-kidnapper-see-photos-of-notorious-kidnapper-evans-wife-and-children-in-his-mansion/amp/
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by morbeta(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2017
It's payback time for the Evans, the trauma other people went from cos of you has returned to stay with you permanently. She should stay where ever she is and enjoy whatever that comes here way. Money don finish. Suffering don start.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2017
STUPID WOMAN..

U never bothered about the source of his wealth.

Ladies always thinking with their NYANSH.
Always wealth driven

EEDIOTS.
Make them put tyre around the man his wife, burn dem jare....

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Juanthenairague: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2017
Bloggers and lie eh! The woman never granted any interview, apparently she's still in Ghana according to her husband. Am wondering why ds bloggers are bringing the family into d scene just to generate traffic. Keep his children out of ds mess pls. You're simply nurturing hatred and stigmatization towards dem (innocent kids)

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by GavelSlam: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Juanthenairague:
Bloggers and lie eh! The woman never granted any interview, apparently she's still in Ghana according to her husband. Am wondering why ds bloggers are bringing the family into d scene just to generate traffic. Keep his children out of ds mess pls. You're simply nurturing hatred and stigmatization towards dem (innocent kids)

The parents put them in the public space.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2017
I hope the government will share the children as part of the proceed
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by kingPhidel(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Dreamwaker:
wetting kwancern biapara po ziz matter here? Fleaze zdon't look po trobul here
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by potbelly(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Most women and money are like...

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Urukpe: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Thought the guy said his family are in Canada, I don't think they will ever come back to Nigeria again. Oyinbo man don't believe that sins of the father should be extended to his children.
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Money money money,because the money is coming that's why you did'nt give a damn about the source of the money,i hear you ma kwatinue with your lies
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by chynie: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
wife? I don't believe her
if it girlfriend I may believe her
she knows her husband is a kidnapper but she didn't want to expose him
I don't think she is that dumb
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2017
kingPhidel:
wetting kwancern biapara po ziz matter here? Fleaze zdon't look po trobul here

Is her husband a Yoruba or Hausa? Abeg don't disclaim your person now that there's fire on the mountain grin
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by vecman22(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2017
It's not possible. From the age of the first child if my guess is right this duo have been together for over 10 yrs. She knows what he does for a living. She can't be with a man for that long and not know what he's into.
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by oluwashedy: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Madam how would you know when you are engulfed in his money
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Jakumo(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2017
The death penalty should equally and justly be applied to this nasty devilish woman, because she was a direct beneficiary, and therefore a willing accomplice, involved in the murders carried out by her husband's kidnapping gang, who tortured their captive victims for MONTHS on end, while ransom amounts were raised to support the opulent lifestyle enjoyed by that criminal family.

Let the woman hang by the neck until dead, after her capture and repatriation from her hideout in Ghana. The mongrel orphans left behind can be sent to orphanages to rot, AFTER their father's bony head has been duly blown apart while in police custody, and their greedy lying mother has been made to faithfully keep her allocated date with the black-hooded gallows hang-man employed to administer final judgments in Kirikiri prison.

NO MERCY should be shown to agents of Lucifer, regardless of their gender, age or wealth. Let them all be frog-marched straight to the gallows after their fair courtroom trials on capital murder charges, in accordance with the NEW Lagos State law that now stipulates the DEATH PENALTY for ALL kidnappers who commit murder of captive victims, during their satanic careers.
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Kylekent59: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Why I hate Nigerians is that they are good at blasting pple.
The npf don Bleep up for releasing the pix and video.
Now when the other top gangs hears dis they will leave the country.

Nigeria is always underdeveloped in everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Man And Woman Caught Having Sex Inside The Car / Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply / BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.