Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) (5207 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by ednut1(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Op she told u this from her base in Ghana abi. Mumu blogger
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
I understand. You thought he was into 'international business'.

Goodlooking kids, by the way.

Shame their father's shadiness has tainted their reputation. The only other way out is to begin a new life under a new name.

But the wife still looks delectable. I could loan her my surname for some of that millions in the akant.
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by Masacado88(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dis woman can lie for Africa
Re: I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) by fergieboy: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
mostcerebral:
Lies! She has been living with him for years. She couldnt be dat clueless. She just decided to enjoy the money and hopes nothing goes wrong. Women!
That is it..

But people won't see it that way, they are so many lowkey men

I know so many drug dealers who have legit biz here in auto parts market, but their wife don't know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply / Butchered By Unknown Killers( Viewers Discretion Advised) / BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.