Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Don't Be An Intruder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be An Intruder (642 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be An Intruder by monehin1easy(m): 1:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Caledon Nathan or Cal was Roses' fiance and the antagonist of Titanic. He was supposed to have married of Rose De Witt Bukater when they arrived in Philidelphia, yet her detest for him and her romance with Jack Dawson kept them apart. He was very rich and was able to pay for the whole trip. He was however abusive both physically, emotionally and psychologically. He was also extremely arrogant and snobbish, and an attempted murderer when it became publicly obvious that Rose was in love with Jack and not him. He was 30-years-old at the time of the sinking of the Titanic.
Jack Dawson thought he was smart by hijacking Rose from the rightful owner. And this is what most guys do. They will say, "Since the man has not married her; I can still try my luck." You might not understand this now but I pray that the Holy Spirit will teach you better.
Come to look at this, it was Cal who said that even God could not sink the Titanic ship. When the disaster finally happened, Cal who said that God could not sink the Titanic ship was saved, Rose his promised wife also, but Jack Dawson the intruder was nowhere to be found. He died of hypothermia. If he had left them be, maybe he wouldn't have died anyway. Thank God he called himself a survival.
Let women that are already engaged be, please. Don't be smarter than God. After all, it is just dating, I can still come in and try my luck can end you up badly. Bible says, "Seek and you shall find" and also, "Whosoever find a wife..." Guys nowadays are after someone else's finished work. They don't want to wait for their own time.
...FEAR GOD!!!
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Wow......quite interesting.....
Hmmmm......
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by sleeknick: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:
Wow......quite interesting.....
Hmmmm......

Abeg gist me... Wetin dem talk there.. eye dey pepper me
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:

Abeg gist me... Wetin dem talk there.. eye dey pepper me

Ummm...I'm sorry but I don't understand pidgin English.....
Never lived in Nigeria....have half Igbo blood.
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by sleeknick: 1:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

Ummm...I'm sorry but I don't understand pidgin English...

Chaii cry this one pain me.. a whole pigin.. . Remember sey nama wey dodge enter yankee go come back as corned beef.

U know what I'm saaainggg... Damn shit men
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by sleeknick: 1:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

Ummm...I'm sorry but I don't understand pidgin English fluently...
I'm trying to learn word by word....by reading it on N.L.
The first three words mean....Please talk/explain to me?? Am I right?

Aki you are right
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:

Chaii cry this one pain me.. a whole pigin.. . Remember sey nama wey dodge enter yankee go come back as corned beef.

U know what I'm saaainggg... Damn shit men

Sorry...but do you mind translating that for me?
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by sleeknick: 1:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

Sorry...but do you mind translating that for me?

It means if a cow from Nigeria strays overseas, it will come back to Nigeria as corned beef... Whatsapp me on my number below. i could be teaching you some concentrated pidgin English.
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:

It means if a cow from Nigeria strays overseas, it will come back to Nigeria as corned beef... Whatsapp me on my number below. i could be teaching you some concentrated pidgin English.

Lol....but I never strayed...
I wasn't born in Nigeria.
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by sleeknick: 1:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

Lol....but I never strayed...
I wasn't born in Nigeria.

I know. The purpose was to make u laugh. Hit me up on whatsapp anyway
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:

I know. The purpose was to make u laugh. Hit me up on whatsapp anyway

Lol.....i know.
How about sometime this week, you open a thread in the Culture section on Pidgin English (mention me)...and I'll be glad to attend!!
I would be honored☺
So sorry OP for derailing the thread a little bit.
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by sleeknick: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

Lol.....i know.
How about sometime this week, you open a thread in the Culture section on Pidgin English (mention me)...and I'll be glad to attend!!
I would be honored☺

I don't have that strength oh... Before Nairalanders chew me raw.

If you want lessons we could voice chat on whatsapp or video chat. I'm not giving a national pidgin lecture. grin
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by sleeknick: 2:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

Lol.....i know.
I would be honored☺

Don't worry i won't bite you.
Re: Don't Be An Intruder by Ups01(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
sleeknick:

Don't worry i won't bite you.

Why are u desperate for her to contact you on whatsapp?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The "Less" In God's Power / 1,539 Murders, 1,572 Injuries Worldwide By Islamists Attacks During Ramadan 2017 / Anambra Elections: Dr Chris Okafor Under Pressure From CIA To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.