Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert (734 Views)

Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics / Dog Expert In The House Help Me Answer This / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello nairalanders,
If you are having a complain of any sort about your dog, or you wanna know anything about dogs, well this thread is basically meant for you. Am here to answer all your questions about your dogs.

ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by agohmamuda(m): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2017
I want my Dog to be very aggressive; how do i go about it?
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Greene66: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2017
agohmamuda:

Bro... calm down. What breed? You should be careful so you don't get hurt at your own hand
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2017
agohmamuda:
Firstly, how old is the dog and what breed, let's start from there.
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by egorov(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2017
What do u suggest can be used to tackle mange. I've used ivomec super and anti fungal cream.
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by olufemilite: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
egorov:
What do u suggest can be used to tackle mange. I've used ivomec super and anti fungal cream.
Is mange a fungal attack?
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by egorov(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
olufemilite:

as far as I know
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 20, 2017
CoolSmithz:
Hello nairalanders,
If you are having a complain of any sort about your dog, or you wanna know anything about dogs, well this thread is basically meant for you. Am here to answer all your questions about your dogs.

ASK YOUR QUESTIONS

I want to start learning all about dogs, I want to be an expert on dogs... Where do I start from? The theoretical knowledge first... Thanks
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Jackofall:

I want to start learning all about dogs, I want to be an expert on dogs... Where do I start from? The theoretical knowledge first... Thanks

well, you'll have to start by lovibg them and taling them as a family,
you've gotta have the passion in you, then the zeal follows, from there you graduate from little researches, but nothing beats old experience!
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 20, 2017
olufemilite:

lol
mange is not a fungi attack,mange is caused by some parasites,
though there are two types of mange, the pricipal cure for mange is shaving of the hair on the affected region, then proceed to scrub properly with a mixture of hot water, hydrogen peroxide and antiseptic.

hope i answered your question.
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
CoolSmithz:

well, you'll have to start by lovibg them and taling them as a family,
you've gotta have the passion in you, then the zeal follows, from there you graduate from little researches, but nothing beats old experience!

Any book I can read?
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jackofall:

Any book I can read?
e-books are there for you, besides watch videos from dog 101 on youtube, you'll learn a lot
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Spy360(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
How to tackle ticks?
Re: Free Consultation Service About Your Dogs Only, Talk To A Dog Expert by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
CoolSmithz:

e-books are there for you,
besides watch videos from dog 101 on youtube, you'll learn a lot

Since u are the dog experts I expected ebook recommendations from you.

I don't want to use Google since we have an expert like u on nairaland.

OYA recommend make I go download am.

(1) (Reply)

Greatdane Pups For Sale / The Best Rottweiller Puppies Male And Female that Will Shock U...for Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.